PDA

View Full Version : Has there been a more exciting transfer window?

Hibbyradge
31-01-2012, 10:49 PM
I don't think so.

I remember Deek re-signing for us and that was awesome, but this month pales that into insignificance, imo.

The funny thing is, none of us know if these players are actually any good! :hilarious

However, in Fenlon we trust and it's been a blast.

hfc rd
31-01-2012, 11:00 PM
I don't think so.

I remember Deek re-signing for us and that was awesome, but this month pales that into insignificance, imo.

The funny thing is, none of us know if these players are actually any good! :hilarious

Loved every minute of this day. Paddy has done everything we wished him to do this month by shifting some of the dead wood and bringing in players for the positions that needed strengthened very badly or we would have been in the s*********. A massive well done to both the management and board for working their socks off throughout this day to make it a deadline day for all us fans to remember.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Loved every minute of this day. Paddy has done everything we wished him to do this month by shifting some of the dead wood and bringing in players for the positions that needed strengthened very badly or we would have been in the s*********. A massive well done to both the management and board for working their socks off throughout this day to make it a deadline day for all us fans to remember.

If and when we stay up, I'll be ectoplasmic when the next window arrives! :greengrin

NOLA
31-01-2012, 11:45 PM
I don't think so.

However, in Fenlon we trust and it's been a blast. i think your easily amused.:greengrin

LeithBoozy
01-02-2012, 12:02 AM
They have done well getting in so many players after we posted a loss this year. Ok a lot of loan deals, but the wages still had to be found for them and also to pay off the players who have been moved on. Looks like we have a boss who knows how to act decisive at last and to top it all off, he did not take long to turn the Gers into our feeder team!:greengrin

CallumHibs07
01-02-2012, 12:10 AM
No point getting excited about new signings now. Even if they are any good it's too late in the season to finish in a respectable position, left it too late. Next season is where the work begins (we say that every year...).

spike220
01-02-2012, 05:59 AM
I don't think so.

Well you should change your signature now then.

spike220
01-02-2012, 06:01 AM
No point getting excited about new signings now. Even if they are any good it's too late in the season to finish in a respectable position, left it too late. Next season is where the work begins (we say that every year...).

Youre forgetting about a wee silver cup I think.

Lucius Apuleius
01-02-2012, 06:08 AM

So when do you reckon Fenlon should have brought them in?

bigwheel
01-02-2012, 06:11 AM
Hmmm....you are forgetting about our points total....we have a massive task still on us this season....we don't need respectable , we need to secure 11th !

Duffys13
01-02-2012, 07:05 AM
Youre forgetting about a wee silver cup I think.

Lets not forget staying up!!