PDA

View Full Version : Vaz Te to West Ham....

beensaidbefore
31-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Oops, think we all miss-judged that one. Perhaps looking back it wasn't the strikers that were crap but those behind them... Vaz Te being the prime example.

hfcpaul
31-01-2012, 10:03 PM
:grr: if only we had signed him instead of sproule ,

scott7_0(Prague)
Oops, think we all miss-judged that one. Perhaps looking back it wasn't the strikers that were crap but those behind them... Vaz Te being the prime example.

One thing you missed or mistaken something - there is a big difference in a player wanting to play for a club and one playing for a club.

Vaz Te is a journey man and was the latter when at Hibs,

Hibernian Verse
Don't think anyone thought Vaz Te was crap. I think Vaz Te though Hibs were crap. He was correct. :greengrin

broonie27
31-01-2012, 10:11 PM

I was kinda thinking the same myself and then I realised Sam Allardyce was his manager at Bolton so he's probably thinking he's buying the player he was before all his injuries and false starts.

beensaidbefore
31-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Don't think anyone thought Vaz Te was crap. I think Vaz Te though Hibs were crap. He was correct. :greengrin

That was kinda my point. we are crap, and rather than trying to be attractive players of his quality, or playing football that was conducive with his style of play we just let him go and dismissed him.

i think with him and sodje, and a decent team behind them, rather than sproule & griffiths, and even garry o(would have taken him along with of course), we would have been doing ok this season.

easty
31-01-2012, 10:36 PM
He didn't try at Hibs at all. He wasn't bothered about being at Hibs and it showed when he played.

He's had a good season but he's nae superstar.