PDA

View Full Version : More to come

thebakerboy
31-01-2012, 07:51 PM
3 signed today and official site says stay tuned for more transfer news and updates. This is very un-Hibs like , officially suggesting more signings , lets hope its that big centre half. More power to their elbow , a big well done to the Hibs manager and Board. Just hope the work out well and aren't just panic last minute signings but I have a good feeling about this go on yersel' "NUTSY":pfgwa

hibeemikey21
31-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Did that user (something mo) who has been quite reliable so far with his info not say Gary Kenneth would be a late surprise or something to that effect? He may have even put one of those winky smileys in at the end. Any doubts that I have about a transfer go out the window when those winky smileys pop up. Im such a sucker for them.

Aldo
31-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Did that user (something mo) who has been quite reliable so far with his info not say Gary Kenneth would be a late surprise or something to that effect? He may have even put one of those winky smileys in at the end. Any doubts that I have about a transfer go out the window when those winky smileys pop up. Im such a sucker for them.

That'll be Big Mo. ;-)

Hermit Crab
31-01-2012, 08:04 PM
3 signed today and official site says stay tuned for more transfer news and updates. This is very un-Hibs like , officially suggesting more signings , lets hope its that big centre half. More power to their elbow , a big well done to the Hibs manager and Board. Just hope the work out well and aren't just panic last minute signings but I have a good feeling about this go on yersel' "NUTSY":pfgwa

Or players leaving :wink:

PeterboroHibee
31-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Im sure Kenneth wanted a move down South, why he hasnt signed a new contract with United. Might be wrong but unless we were making a significant offer to him, I cant see Kenneth moving here.

bingo70
31-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Im sure Kenneth wanted a move down South, why he hasnt signed a new contract with United. Might be wrong but unless we were making a significant offer to him, I cant see Kenneth moving here.

Hope so, Kenneth is pretty honking IMO.

saying that i'll be quick to back track if we sign him

hibeemikey21
31-01-2012, 08:07 PM
That'll be Big Mo. ;-)

I believe you

hibeemikey21
31-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Or players leaving :wink:

Who?

Deano_70
31-01-2012, 08:09 PM

I suppose in a way he is moving down south!! 65 miles down south............ :cb

Hermit Crab
31-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Who?

O'hanlon
Sodje
Galbraith
Sproule

who knows

PeterboroHibee
31-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Hope so, Kenneth is pretty honking IMO.

saying that i'll be quick to back track if we sign him

I agree in a way. Big, powerful CB but very prone to switching off and seems to think hes much better than he is, rather than keeping it simple he tries 50 yard cross balls out of defence etc.

Got some hit on him though (sure he hit the post against us from a free kick earlier in the season) and if McPake talks him through games and keeps him switched on, it could possibly work.

bingo70
31-01-2012, 08:19 PM
I agree in a way. Big, powerful CB but very prone to switching off and seems to think hes much better than he is, rather than keeping it simple he tries 50 yard cross balls out of defence etc.

Got some hit on him though (sure he hit the post against us from a free kick earlier in the season) and if McPake talks him through games and keeps him switched on, it could possibly work.

As i said, if he signs there'll be positives to be had, however if we're looking at a wish list here he wouldn't be top of it

thebakerboy
31-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Well thats Hart away on Official site now ,maybe this is what they meant.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk