PDA

View Full Version : New Team Set Up

007 Mickey Weir
31-01-2012, 06:26 PM
As the day progresses it will be interesting to see how the potential team will change. For now I would see -

---------------------Stack-----------------------
Francomb----McPake---------Hanlon--------Kujabi---
Soares-------Ozzy-----------Claros------O'Donnovan
-----------Doyle-------------Griffiths--------------

Subs

Brown
Stephens
Booth
Stevenson
Spoony
O'Connor
Sproule

:pfgwa

big-mo
31-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Mark Brown

Georgie Francomb John McPake Garry Kenneth? Pa Saikou Kujabi Roy O’Donovan Tom Soares Jorge Claros Sam Stanton Ivan Sproule Eion Doyle
Could this be the starting line-up for Saturday? Not necessary in the positions stated and pending completion of signing and availability for cup games.

Only two players that turned out against in the last cup game.

Hibeesmad
31-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Kenneth?

Andy74
31-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Mark Brown

Georgie Francomb John McPake Garry Kenneth? Pa Saikou Kujabi Roy O’Donovan Tom Soares Jorge Claros Sam Stanton Ivan Sproule Eion Doyle
Could this be the starting line-up for Saturday? Not necessary in the positions stated and pending completion of signing and availability for cup games.

Only two players that turned out against in the last cup game.

Osbourne?

Brebners Bookie
Where's Gary Kenneth coming from?

I think it'll be.

..................Stack

Francombe...Mcpake...Hanlon...Kujabi

..................Claros

........Soares.............Ozzy

Ivan.................................Booth

................Anybody

At The Edge
Sproule?

Griffiths can't play i know, but if Gaz is fit and ready to go then he gets my nod, might flourish with some decent players behind him!

:thumbsup:

big-mo
31-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Where's Gary Kenneth coming from?

I think it'll be.

..................Stack

..................Claros

................Anybody

IIRC Stack is out injured

big-mo
31-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Kenneth?

Wait and see. He could be a surprise signing from what I have heard.

Deano_70
31-01-2012, 06:49 PM
I cannot believe some people are still including Ivan sproule!! He is at best 75th minute impact sub! Even that I would question now! His final ball is awful he runs with his head down and has two left feet..... There, rant over! I am prepared for the backlash of sproule lovers!!! If this team is to move forward then he needs to go along with a few other 1st division standard players we still have!

In pat we trust!!!!

Aldo
31-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Wait and see. He could be a surprise signing from what I have heard.

In Big Mo we trust. ;-)

Baldy Foghorn
31-01-2012, 06:50 PM
IIRC Stack is out injured

Stack fit according to his facebook page

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Stack fit according to his facebook page

And if thats true, has to play before Brown imo.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2012, 07:05 PM
And if thats true, has to play before Brown imo.

Browns had his chance and blew imo.

Alex Trager
31-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Could someone post the team they think will start with the players we actually have at the club :greengrin

Stew the Hibee
31-01-2012, 07:27 PM
I cannot believe some people are still including Ivan sproule!! He is at best 75th minute impact sub! Even that I would question now! His final ball is awful he runs with his head down and has two left feet..... There, rant over! I am prepared for the backlash of sproule lovers!!! If this team is to move forward then he needs to go along with a few other 1st division standard players we still have!

In pat we trust!!!!
So we play him at left mid you're saying? :greengrin

Brebners Bookie
31-01-2012, 07:30 PM

In pat we trust!!!!

I agree but who would you play at right wing ahead of him if leigh is suspended?

Edit - i dont agree that he's useless just not good enough for a regular start just now. Love you Ivan.

H18sry
31-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Could someone post the team they think will start with the players we actually have at the club :greengrin

Stack

Francomb
McPake
Hanlon
Pa

Soares
Ozzy
Pitbull
Booth

O'Connor
Doyle

:wink:

edwards
31-01-2012, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=Brebners Bookie;3096840]Where's Gary Kenneth coming from?

I think it'll be.

..................Stack

..................Claros

................Anybody[/QUOTEe

Hibs seemingly in talks with a centre half at tea time and Kenneth is looking to leave at the end of the season.

andy1875
31-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Stack

Francomb
McPake
Hanlon
Pa

Soares
Ozzy
Pitbull
Booth

O'Connor
Doyle

This is the team I'd like to see as well with the exception of Hanlon. If we could get another centre half in to replace him then I'd be delighted. He's had more than enough chances to prove he's got it.

thebakerboy
31-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Stack

Francomb
McPake
Hanlon
Pa

Soares
Ozzy
Pitbull
Booth

O'Connor
Doyle

Actually that looks a strong line up provided the new players are fit and as good as we hope they are.:pfgwa

CropleyWasGod
31-01-2012, 07:57 PM
So, will we have the usual ceremony on Saturday when the new players are introduced to the crowd.....

And then to each other? :greengrin

Basildon Hibs
31-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Actually that looks a strong line up provided the new players are fit and as good as we hope they are.:pfgwa

Aye; looks good. Could someone forward this line-up onto Pat...? :aok: