PDA

View Full Version : Steve Fulton - Booked for being ugly.

Cabbage East
31-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Anyone got this picture of sloth being booked in front of the east that day?

Hibs7
31-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Never mind then did you see fatty on Tv at the Celtic Falkirk game,....... gruesome is about right.

happiehibbie
31-01-2012, 09:25 AM
I remember this so funny but also showed that refs are crap and no sence of humour how the east went from booing the ref for booking Fulton quick as a flash to singing booked for being ugly was excellent and even fulton walking away laughing

Captain Trips
31-01-2012, 10:57 AM
I remember this so funny but also showed that refs are crap and no sence of humour how the east went from booing the ref for booking Fulton quick as a flash to singing booked for being ugly was excellent and even fulton walking away laughing

Whoever started singing that after the booking should take a bow at half time on the pitch

Pretty Boy
31-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Fulton went up in my estimation after that.

He took it all in pretty good humour. Still a yam cant though.

Big Frank
31-01-2012, 11:10 AM
People talk of this incident like when elvis died, or where were you when the planes crashed into the twin towers! (dont mean anyone on this thread btw)

At the time, it lasted about 2 mins. It wasnae that funny!

nonshinyfinish
31-01-2012, 11:18 AM
People talk of this incident like when elvis died, or where were you when the planes crashed into the twin towers! (dont mean anyone on this thread btw)

Perhaps. But he is very, very ugly.

Big Frank
31-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Perhaps. But he is very, very ugly.

:tee hee:

Cabbage East
31-01-2012, 01:01 PM

I was there and can confirm it was very, very funny.

McSwanky
31-01-2012, 01:07 PM
I was there and can confirm it was very, very funny.

:agree:

HibbyAndy
31-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Not to pish on anyones chips but can we confirm Fulton did indeed have a wry smile whilst getting it tight from us after being booked for said ugly incident ? I have vague memory's of him absolute seething walking away after being booked and NOT smiling.

Dvd is coming oot the drawer shortly to relive that epic moment for said ugly man.

Big Frank
31-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Not to pish on anyones chips but can we confirm Fulton did indeed have a wry smile whilst getting it tight from us after being booked for said ugly incident ? I have vague memory's of him absolute seething walking away after being booked and NOT smiling.

Dvd is coming oot the drawer shortly to relive that epic moment for said ugly man.

Andy,

from your DVD, you could also confirm that it was a small chant, over fairly quickly, rather than the entire ground singing it for the whole of that season :wink:

He was tho', very, very ugly :greengrin

HibbyAndy
31-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Andy,

from your DVD, you could also confirm that it was a small chant, over fairly quickly, rather than the entire ground singing it for the whole of that season :wink:

He was tho', very, very ugly :greengrin

:agree:

A face like a melted wellie ready to feel the wrath of a Butchers incinerater , God he was plug ug awrite.

Hal Jordan
31-01-2012, 01:37 PM
I was over in the old main stand with my brother that day, and am pretty certain Fulton was laughing once the 'booked for being ugly' chant started.
The whole stadium didnæ join in though, coz most of us were too busy laughing.
:flag:
I mind the same day we were trying to put Murdo MacLeod off what he was saying on the Radio by pulling faces at him when the pundits all sat in the wee glass ganghut at the back of the posh seats.

Dashing Bob S
31-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Can't understand why a thread slagging off one Jambo (a decent guy by all accounts) is retained here, while Bobby's thread, slagging a bunch of them, is moved to another board.

It's because I is from Merky.

Robinho08
31-01-2012, 02:02 PM
I was there that day, and I found it funny. :greengrin

IIRC he blew the East Stand a kiss which earned him a booking?

superfurryhibby
31-01-2012, 02:47 PM
I was there that day, and I found it funny. :greengrin

IIRC he blew the East Stand a kiss which earned him a booking?

It was very funny. I reckon the East sang the booked for being ugly chant and then the plug one blew the kiss.

Just remembered that his laddie plays for Falkirk. Thought I wouild check out if he had carried on the faither's genes in terms of his looks. You can decide for yourself. I reckon he got of lightly

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_senior_team&pid=206

Ross4356
31-01-2012, 03:45 PM
I read on here a few years ago about a guy shouting from the East to the ref something about Micky Mouse having a watch was his face on it, one of the funniest things i've ever read.

Does anyone remember this?

Sunny1875
31-01-2012, 05:01 PM
It was very funny. I reckon the East sang the booked for being ugly chant and then the plug one blew the kiss.

Just remembered that his laddie plays for Falkirk. Thought I wouild check out if he had carried on the faither's genes in terms of his looks. You can decide for yourself. I reckon he got of lightly

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_senior_team&pid=206

You mean he has mated ? bet the mum covered her head with a bag too just in case Stevie's bag fell off

Eyrie
31-01-2012, 07:36 PM

Other way round.

He was getting the usual serenade of "You're so bleeping ugly" and responded by blowing a kiss. Then the linesman stuck his flag out and grassed Fulton to the ref, who had to book him.

The "You got booked for being ugly" started almost immediately and lasted for the rest of the game (think this was from midway through the first half).

Can't remember how he took it though.

McSwanky
31-01-2012, 07:48 PM
^
Pretty much how I remember it.