PDA

View Full Version : Steven Fletcher

addym1
31-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Bit disappointed that he hasn't even been linked with a move away from wolves or that any club has any interest in him after yet again another fantastic start to the season at wolves and yet his team mate doyle is wanted by everton. I think fletch deserves a big money move to the likes of Aston villa ,everton arsenal with there current position don't think he is ready for the top 3 teams yet but surely he needs a new challenge as he has proven himself with vital goals against big clubs this year

HH81
31-01-2012, 08:28 AM
Bit disappointed that he hasn't even been linked with a move away from wolves or that any club has any interest in him after yet again another fantastic start to the season at wolves and yet his team mate doyle is wanted by everton. I think fletch deserves a big money move to the likes of Aston villa ,everton arsenal with there current position don't think he is ready for the top 3 teams yet but surely he needs a new challenge as he has proven himself with vital goals against big clubs this year

Wolves wouldn't sell, need him to keep them up.

I wouldn't rule out a summer move though.

Wilson
31-01-2012, 08:49 AM
Sounds like, in Doyle, clubs are sniffing around the cheaper option. The manager has not been shy in stating how much he values Fletcher. I would expect him to be too expensive for the likes of Villa and Everton.

Iain G
31-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Sounds like, in Doyle, clubs are sniffing around the cheaper option. The manager has not been shy in stating how much he values Fletcher. I would expect him to be too expensive for the likes of Villa and Everton.

I have the funny feeling if he waits til the summer that one of the bigger EPL clubs may make their move, not Man City or Chelsea but wouldn't rule out Man U, Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool thinking he would do a job for them. He needs to prove he can stay fit first :agree:

Pretty Boy
31-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Newcastle in the summer to replace Ba.

Hibstrooper
31-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Could see him getting a summer move to his boyhood heros Liverpool. With their striking problems I reckon he'd shine there too!

TRC
31-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Think Mick said he wasn't for sale at the start of the window. Think if he bides his time he will get £10m move. Also anyone notice how many he has scored with his head this year! Don't remember him being that great in the air must be another thing he has improved.

Dashing Bob S
31-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Liverpool in a swap with Carrol.

patlowe
31-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Think Mick said he wasn't for sale at the start of the window. Think if he bides his time he will get £10m move. Also anyone notice how many he has scored with his head this year! Don't remember him being that great in the air must be another thing he has improved.

I seem to remember a brilliant header (against Aberdeen??) that suggested he had it in him.

Monts
31-01-2012, 02:10 PM
I seem to remember a brilliant header (against Aberdeen??) that suggested he had it in him.

I also remember a brilliant shoulder (against hearts) that suggested he didnt :greengrin