PDA

View Full Version : Hart Leaves Hibs (Confirmed)

big-mo
30-01-2012, 06:27 PM
I am hearing that Michael Hart has left the club by mutual agreement.

HibbyAndy
30-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Good,

Another wage of the bill for imminent movement between now and the windae shutting for players.

Wotherspiniesta
30-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Good. Hart was never good enough and was most likely on a good wedge aswell.

Hopefully pathes the way for a decent signing or 2 tomorrow.

HibbyAndy
30-01-2012, 06:29 PM

Same idea as moi:greengrin

greenlex
30-01-2012, 06:30 PM
**** me that was quick.

Hermit Crab
30-01-2012, 06:31 PM

On the other hand its a defender that we are desperately lacking in just now.

Golden Bear
But I wonder whom "the fans" will now see as their number 1 hate figure?

:rolleyes:

muzzhfc
shame it didnt work out with hart. when he signed, he was exactly what we needed - experience. but for various reasons it didnt work out. time to move on and lets hope pf finds a couple of gems!

sundo1875
**** me that was quick.

Quick is not a word I would associate with Michael hart

euro Hibby
30-01-2012, 06:32 PM
I would expect that all these mutual consents are costing the club a pretty penny !

Pretty Boy
30-01-2012, 06:32 PM
One.of the top earners.

Francombe and Spoony can cover there.

Use his wage to bring in Claros.

Sorted!

Wotherspiniesta
30-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Same idea as moi:greengrin

Great minds think alike Andy :wink:

To think that Yogi pushed the boat out to meet this guy's wage demands. Scary thought.

soupy
Hopefully true, please be :-)

PeterboroHibee
It is a shame it didnt work out for him, he came to the club with a fair bit of promise as we were crying out for a RB. If you dont have pace as a RB, you need to be good on the ball, and unfortunately for him, he had neither. Good luck to him if this is true.

Wotherspiniesta
30-01-2012, 06:34 PM
On the other hand its a defender that we are desperately lacking in just now.

We've actually got enough defenders. We just don't have many good ones. If releasing Hart allows us to bring in a good centre back I'll be more than happy.

Barney McGrew
30-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Hopefully true, please be :-)

big-mo has been very right before :wink:

IIRC, that's who first mentioned George Francomb a week or so ago

Storar
30-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Heard today Livingston wanted to take him on loan but Hibs werent interested

Aldo
One.of the top earners.

Francombe and Spoony can cover there.

Use his wage to bring in Claros.

Sorted!

Fingers crossed then PB.

Hibs7
Got to get rid of those that are not meeting Pat's requirements in attitude and skill, we could have a completely new team at the start of next season.

Golden Bear
Quick is not a word I would associate with Michael hart

He was not the same guy that I remember playing for Aberdeen that's for sure.

Injuries have taken their toll but I wish him all the best nevertheless.

Gatecrasher
It is a shame it didnt work out for him, he came to the club with a fair bit of promise as we were crying out for a RB. If you dont have pace as a RB, you need to be good on the ball, and unfortunately for him, he had neither. Good luck to him if this is true.

i felt a bit for him at times, he clearly hasn't had it easy in his career. it would be best for him to drop a division though :agree:

Mikey_1875
30-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Thank ****. A player that has been found out once his main attribute pace dissapeared. He has been professional during his time here though and taken some flak, provided some laughs mainly at his own expense. Wish him all the best if true though.

Northernhibee
30-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Thought he had been solid for us under PF, so wish him all the best.

At The Edge
30-01-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm sure i read an interview with him a wee while back just as he was returning from injury, that he said if he couldn't get back to what he thought was his best he'd seriously think about calling it a day?
Maybe had that day?

Saorsa
30-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Nae loss, cheers for that Yogi :rolleyes:

Cameron1875
30-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Hope this is true. Could tell after 10 minutes at Fir Park for his debut that he wasn't up to it. Now time for Fenlon to get rid of O'hanlon :agree:

Hibspirational
30-01-2012, 07:18 PM

Right decision for both parties. :bye:

Next.

Monts
30-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Is this official? :confused:

Feed McGraw
30-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Good for you big-mo, you seem to know your stuff, but WTF is that thread title all about ? :greengrin

Hibs Class
30-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Is this official? :confused:

Nothing on the club site & nothing on the Beeb. I'd treat it as just a rumour for now.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-01-2012, 07:30 PM
WTF is that thread title all about ? :greengrin

I'm glad it wasnae just me! I thought all the lithuanian vodka I consumed over the w-end had scrambled my brain!

Albion Hibs
30-01-2012, 07:32 PM

I heard the same, along with Sodje.

big-mo
30-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Good for you big-mo, you seem to know your stuff, but WTF is that thread title all about ? :greengrin

Sorry typo, I can edit the text but not the title. Should have read 'No Hart left in sinking ship'.

I also heard that his comments have not been too kind to the way the club is currently being run. Maybe bitter or maybe just saying what he experienced.

snooky
30-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Sorry typo, I can edit the text but not the title. Should have read 'No Hart left in sinking ship'.

I also heard that his comments have not been too kind to the way the club is currently being run. Maybe bitter or maybe just saying what he experienced.

There'll always be a place here for you on Hibsnet, Michael. :aok: :stirrer:

Feed McGraw
30-01-2012, 08:01 PM

Yeah, he`s not had a good time of it at Hibs, that`s something that is clear.

BEEJ
30-01-2012, 08:07 PM
When you consider that he's one of our top earners and on top of that the club have spent vast amounts of staff time and money getting him through a number of different injuries....

... he should probably just move on quietly and leave with a little dignity.

Onceinawhile
30-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Sky sources are understanding the same.

Saorsa
30-01-2012, 08:13 PM
When you consider that he's one of our top earners and on top of that the club have spent vast amounts of staff time and money getting him through a number of different injuries....

... he should probably just move on quietly and leave with a little dignity.Why, if he thinks it's being badly run, maybe he's no the only one that thinks it's badly run, maybe there's a real problem somewhere. Personally I'd be interested tae hear about it.

Baldy Foghorn
30-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Why, if he thinks it's being badly run, maybe he's no the only one that thinks it's badly run, maybe there's a real problem somewhere. Personally I'd be interested tae hear about it.

Agree DD, I would be interested to hear his comments.

I am however delighted he is away, absolute bombscare at times.....Slower than a week in jail.....

Big Frank
30-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Great news. Garbage for Hibernian (unfortunately).

Saorsa
30-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Agree DD, I would be interested to hear his comments.

I am however delighted he is away, absolute bombscare at times.....Slower than a week in jail.....Nae argument there.

J-C
30-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Right, now ship out O'Hanlon and his wee brother Hanlon.

Albion Hibs
30-01-2012, 08:29 PM
I have no interest in hearing what he has to say when bad mouthing the club in public. Not professional in the slightest and a bit disrespectful no doubt having been paid up and given the chance to go and get football elsewhere. Says it all that he waits until half way down the road witha few quid in his back pocket, it was not that when he needed treatment to get himself back to fitness and playing football again.

The story will be nothing other than one sided and fuel the imaginations and gossip of "bored housewives".

If true, poor show from him.

SteveHFC
30-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Impressed me in the last weeks. Good Luck to him. :aok:

Baldy Foghorn
30-01-2012, 08:33 PM
I have no interest in hearing what he has to say when bad mouthing the club in public. Not professional in the slightest and a bit disrespectful no doubt having been paid up and given the chance to go and get football elsewhere. Says it all that he waits until half way down the road witha few quid in his back pocket, it was not that when he needed treatment to get himself back to fitness and playing football again.

The story will be nothing other than one sided and fuel the imaginations and gossip of "bored housewives".

If true, poor show from him.

Whilst I appreciate what you are saying regarding bad mouthing in public, I think it would still be interesting to hear what his gripes are....

Kato
30-01-2012, 08:36 PM

Did he criticize Hibs for signing slow, past-it players looking for a last pay day?

Albion Hibs
30-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Whilst I appreciate what you are saying regarding bad mouthing in public, I think it would still be interesting to hear what his gripes are....

Not for me, think I covered the above in para 2!! If he had a problem he should have taken it up with the club in private and allowed them to consider it. Not the sort of thing that will help get players to the club, or the ones currently there.

Again, all this is based on the fact he did actually say something.

Baldy Foghorn
30-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Not for me, think I covered the above in para 2!! If he had a problem he should have taken it up with the club in private and allowed them to consider it. Not the sort of thing that will help get players to the club, or the ones currently there.

Yeah interesting analogy with the bored housewives comment:confused:

If there are things run badly at the club, and a player wishes to speak about them, then bash on.....

Scouse Hibee
30-01-2012, 08:45 PM

Maybe he did, was unhappy with the answers but felt he could say no more whilst still employed by club. It happens in all walks of life regarding employers and employees though admittedly joe public doesn't have the ear of the press when he's slagging off his ex employer!

Spike Mandela
30-01-2012, 09:00 PM
He never looked up to the task from day one. Pace gone, always looked laboured and never brought any mature assurance to the defence. Even in recent weeks where he looked slightly more competent lapses in concentration let him down.

Never nice to see somebody whose talent diminishes through injury and age and who was obviously trying hard but it just didn't work out.

Will we ever find a reliable right back?:cb

Winston Ingram
30-01-2012, 09:10 PM
How many is that we have cancelled now? Palsson, Agogo, Thornhill, Hart, Sodje...

That'll no be cheap

J-C
30-01-2012, 09:13 PM
How many is that we have cancelled now? Palsson, Agogo, Thornhill, Hart, Sodje...

That'll no be cheap

3 of them had their contracts till end of this season, wouldn't be too much for them.

Barney McGrew
30-01-2012, 09:16 PM

That'll no be cheap

And David Crawford, although he wouldn't have been on that much

ScottB
30-01-2012, 09:29 PM

That'll no be cheap

Actually it's probably cheaper in the long run.

Pay offs are presumably less than what they would have been paid till the summer (certainly no more anywhere), so they get the benefit of being free agents now.

So in terms of our budget, we either save a little bit, or carry on as normal...

H18S NX
30-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Just been on ssn,that he has been told he is free to leave as he is not required:agree:

BEEJ
30-01-2012, 09:48 PM
So in terms of our budget, we either save a little bit, or carry on as normal...
You save a bit - but not enough to replace all five or six players within the original budget / rate of spend.

Still the right thing to do though.

Sir David Gray
30-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Great news, keep it going, Pat. :aok:

Baldy Foghorn
30-01-2012, 10:06 PM

:agree::agree::agree:

IWasThere2016
30-01-2012, 10:10 PM
I for one hope the door blooters his erse on the way oot. He was murder :bye:

I'm_cabbaged
30-01-2012, 10:11 PM
What's he said?

hibsbollah
30-01-2012, 10:13 PM

Yes indeed.

essexhibee
30-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Hopefully Francomb is played back there now. :aok:

AlbertK86
30-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Hopefully Francomb is played back there now. :aok:

He played there on Sat

Deano_70
30-01-2012, 10:19 PM
He never looked comfortable on the ball, very nervous on the ball, very like Iain Murray in my opinion.

We need a group of players who ain't scared to get the ball at there feet. I for one hope that Ivan sproule is the next to go. I don't think there are many who wear there heart on there sleeve like him but let's be fair he has no natural flair and offers (IN MY EYES SO DONY SHOOT ME DOWN) very little, runs with his head down and has no final ball!

essexhibee
30-01-2012, 10:22 PM
He played there on Sat

Didnt know that....seen the result and didn't bear looking any further into the match.

How did Francomb play at RB?

PISTOL1875
30-01-2012, 10:25 PM
He never looked comfortable on the ball, very nervous on the ball, very like Iain Murray in my opinion.

We need a group of players who ain't scared to get the ball at there feet. I for one hope that Ivan sproule is the next to go. I don't think there are many who wear there heart on there sleeve like him but let's be fair he has no natural flair and offers (IN MY EYES SO DONY SHOOT ME DOWN) very little, runs with his head down and has no final ball!

I coudn't agree with you more..

Dinkydoo
30-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Good riddance. Worst RB I've ever seen.

Albion Hibs
30-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Maybe he did, was unhappy with the answers but felt he could say no more whilst still employed by club. It happens in all walks of life regarding employers and employees though admittedly joe public doesn't have the ear of the press when he's slagging off his ex employer!

What a shame, he was unhappy! Anyone that acts like that when leaving any form of employment deserves to have it haunt them. The club has enough issue right now without someone with a chip on there shoulder giving one side of the story to anyone who is willing to listen. I wonder if he will at the same time thank them for the wages he has been paid and the treatment he recieved when injured and getting him back playing and able to take his payout and walk into another club.

Completely classless if true.

Scouse Hibee
30-01-2012, 10:44 PM
What a shame, he was unhappy! Anyone that acts like that when leaving any form of employment deserves to have it haunt them. The club has enough issue right now without someone with a chip on there shoulder giving one side of the story to anyone who is willing to listen. I wonder if he will at the same time thank them for the wages he has been paid and the treatment he recieved when injured and getting him back playing and able to take his payout and walk into another club.

Completely classless if true.

:confused: Why should he thank them for his wages, would you thank your employer for your wages when you returned to work from sick leave? You're assuming he has a chip on his shoulder because he's unhappy with things at his work and wants to speak about it!!!! That's assuming he has spoken which hasn't been confirmed yet has it?

fat freddy
30-01-2012, 10:45 PM
i liked hart and thought he gave his all in the matches he played despite being low on confidence....simple facts are he's not got the pace for the s.p.l. as his injuries have caught up with him...im sure he never arrived at hibs expecting it to turn out as it it has and he'll be disappointed to see his career on a downward path...as with all players who have worn the green, i wish him well.

Albion Hibs
30-01-2012, 11:06 PM
:confused: Why should he thank them for his wages, would you thank your employer for your wages when you returned to work from sick leave? You're assuming he has a chip on his shoulder because he's unhappy with things at his work and wants to speak about it!!!! That's assuming he has spoken which hasn't been confirmed yet has it?

No but I would not turn round a criticise them after they looked out for me when I was unable to perform in my role, would you?

I am not assuming anything, in each post I have stated that if it is true that he has spoken out against the club then it is out of order, and why would he chose to criticise the club in public if it was not as he had a chip on his shoulder?

As I said before it will fuel the imagination of the housewives/gossip readers if it is true, and most of them will be the ones that have hammered him week in week out, all of a sudden being interested in him and what he has to say.

bigwheel
30-01-2012, 11:18 PM
Good riddance. Worst RB I've ever seen.

Alen Orman ???

bigwheel
30-01-2012, 11:22 PM

Couldnt agree with that at all.....I know he hasn't had a good season, but he works hard and was our best player on Saturday. He will put in a shift until the end of th season...

Scouse Hibee
30-01-2012, 11:24 PM
No but I would not turn round a criticise them after they looked out for me when I was unable to perform in my role, would you?

I am not assuming anything, in each post I have stated that if it is true that he has spoken out against the club then it is out of order, and why would he chose to criticise the club in public if it was not as he had a chip on his shoulder?

As I said before it will fuel the imagination of the housewives/gossip readers if it is true, and most of them will be the ones that have hammered him week in week out, all of a sudden being interested in him and what he has to say.

If I felt I had good reason to criticise then yes certainly I would.

It's a footballers life, they get hammered in the press and on fans forums so if they feel they have a gripe themselves I have no problem with them discussing it in public as they have been discussed!

Baldy Foghorn
30-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Couldnt agree with that at all.....I know he hasn't had a good season, but he works hard and was our best player on Saturday. He will put in a shift until the end of th season...

IS had a good game Saturday, but saying he works hard? Not so sure, ask Booth about how much assistance he gets from IS, not renowned for his back tracking

.Sean.
30-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Thank ****, he made Gathuessi look like Dani Alves.

bigwheel
30-01-2012, 11:40 PM
IS had a good game Saturday, but saying he works hard? Not so sure, ask Booth about how much assistance he gets from IS, not renowned for his back tracking
Well Booth wasn't playing, but take your point on the back tracking....he worked hard on Saturday, and he is one who will contribute.... I certainly don't want him out this window...which was the point i responded to

GreenCastle
30-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Not going to give Hart abuse as he seems like a genuine pro and just tried to get on with it.

He is however not the greatest right back we have ever had and was at fault for many goals.

I do think strangely he had his best two Hibs games recently though.

Good to see Fenlon not messing around again.

Wonder what will happen with R.Towell ?

CmoantheHibs
31-01-2012, 12:10 AM
No Hart left in sinking ship (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?226985-No-Hart-left-in-sinking-ship)http://static.app.widdit.com/images/features/searchwiddit.png (http://www.hibs.net/#)

If a ship is sinking then you throw the excess baggage over the side to stop the ship from sinking as quickly.This gives you more time to repair the damage that is causing the problem.Obviously Pat views him as excess baggage so he has to go like others before him and likely others after.He did start to play better towards the end of his stint here and I wish him well but we have a man in charge that seems to have a clear view of what the problems are and how to improve things and I have faith in that view.:pfgwa

brydekirk
31-01-2012, 12:15 AM
This guy is half the reason we r in the state we r, I can't understand why people feel sorry for him. The other reason was yogi for signing him.
The guy was good at the sheep, end off

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2012, 12:24 AM
This guy is half the reason we r in the state we r, I can't understand why people feel sorry for him. The other reason was yogi for signing him.
The guy was good at the sheep, end off

:eek: Don't be silly!

Brooster
31-01-2012, 06:28 AM
Is this official because the last I heard was Hart is still at the club........for the moment!

Deano_70
31-01-2012, 06:50 AM

He hasn't had a good season as we are still expecting him to have the same pace which he doesn't. My point was on the basis of the club moving forward. I like sproule but he has no end product. Teams can shut him out far to easily now as he is about as he is so predictable. He can't cross either and has a left foot that's as much use as steven Hawkins!!

HH81
31-01-2012, 07:01 AM
Sky sources are understanding the same.

Their 'sources' are most likley this thread :agree:

Beefster
31-01-2012, 07:08 AM
I wonder if he will at the same time thank them for the wages he has been paid and the treatment he recieved when injured and getting him back playing and able to take his payout and walk into another club.

Hart was (in the main) injured whilst carrying out his work for the club. He doesn't owe us anything for that. Hibs have a legal (and moral) obligation to pay him and help get him fit again.

If he's been told to go though, it's the right thing to do.

Pete
31-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Alen Orman ???
Harsh. I'm sure he was a better midfielder.

Scooter
31-01-2012, 07:43 AM
Their 'sources' are most likley this thread :agree:

Nope

basehibby
31-01-2012, 10:46 AM
I don't think he's been half as bad as painted by some - particularly since getting a regular run in the team. However, he is lacking in pace ,somewhat injury prone and has not been the guiding influence on the youngsters you might have hoped for given his experience - was never the answer for us and I'm happy to wish him well as he jogs (slowly) off into the sunset.

Dinkydoo
31-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Alen Orman ???

Really?

I quite liked him; although he was better when played at Right mid.

Albion Hibs
31-01-2012, 12:33 PM
If I felt I had good reason to criticise then yes certainly I would.

It's a footballers life, they get hammered in the press and on fans forums so if they feel they have a gripe themselves I have no problem with them discussing it in public as they have been discussed!

Perhaps a reflection of you as much as anything else.

Hart was (in the main) injured whilst carrying out his work for the club. He doesn't owe us anything for that. Hibs have a legal (and moral) obligation to pay him and help get him fit again.

If he's been told to go though, it's the right thing to do.

I did not say he owed them anything, but in my view it is completely wrong to come out and criticise the club who has recieved nothing from him, but got him back to a playing level and then paid him off. Not only giving him a few quid but allowing him to get another team, they could have more than likely shoved him in the basement and had him training with the reserves if they knew he was going to publically come out and be negative towards them.

Again, I will say all this is subject to this actually being true.

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Perhaps a reflection of you as much as anything else.

I did not say he owed them anything, but in my view it is completely wrong to come out and criticise the club who has recieved nothing from him, but got him back to a playing level and then paid him off. Not only giving him a few quid but allowing him to get another team, they could have more than likely shoved him in the basement and had him training with the reserves if they knew he was going to publically come out and be negative towards them.

Again, I will say all this is subject to this actually being true.

Great answer! :rolleyes:

Dashing Bob S
31-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Hart was terrible at Hibs, a slow, injury-prone full-back. He's a shadow of the player he was at Aberdeen and is now no longer SPL standard. Not his fault, or his agents, they are just trying to get the best deal they can. We are the mugs for having signed him, if we're ripping the *iss out of anybody it should be us.

While he shouldn't be gracelessly vilified, all this bleeding Hart stuff about footballers who get old, injured and can't cut it anymore is a bit OTT. Pro's know what the game is like, and that they have a shelf life and risk having that cut further by injury.

Cropley10
31-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Has Hart actually left, nothing on the official site...:confused:

Brooster
31-01-2012, 08:49 PM
No he hasnt left.........yet.

Has Hart actually left, nothing on the official site...:confused:

Siralbertkidd
31-01-2012, 08:59 PM

Trust me Stevie, he has.

bigwheel
31-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Really?

I quite liked him; although he was better when played at Right mid.

Started well, ended up dreadful....

Hiber-nation
31-01-2012, 10:14 PM
That's official now, he's away - on Hibs official Twitter.

NotoriousLor
Confirmed

WhileTheChief..

Confirmed now on Twitter.

calmacuk
31-01-2012, 10:15 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Hibernian can confirm defender Michael Hart has parted company with the club by mutual agreement. #hibernian #transferwindow

:thumbsup:

Kaiser1962
31-01-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm sorry it didnt work out for him and he leaves with my best wishes.

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Confirmed

Where?

JoeT_WasTheBest
31-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Where?

Hibs Twitter.

Twiglet
Where?

Hibs twitter

PaulC
Where?

Official Twitter

HibernianFCClub (https://twitter.com/#!/HibernianFCClub) Hibernian FC

BREAKING NEWS: Hibernian can confirm defender Michael Hart has parted company with the club by mutual agreement. #hibernian (https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23hibernian) #transferwindow (https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23transferwindow)

Hermit Crab
Where?

Nothing on Official site :confused:

NotoriousLor
31-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Hibs official twitter page

https://twitter.com/#!/HibernianFCClub

coco22
31-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Confirmed

about time....i still wonder how he managed to get a game up until very recently?

Hibby cal
31-01-2012, 10:20 PM
I wonder if he's got
Any room in his car
For o,hanlon ??????

Hermit Crab
31-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Freed up the wages for a centre half now:wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
31-01-2012, 10:21 PM

Surgeon or butcher ? ;)

RickyS
31-01-2012, 10:22 PM

there is a god:hibees

lucky
31-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Good luck Michael, never worked out at Hibs. His loss of pace has killed his game

Baldy Foghorn
31-01-2012, 10:24 PM
PF is doing a fantastic job wielding the axe.....Well done PF:flag::flag:

Hermit Crab
31-01-2012, 10:28 PM

Not quite, Sproule is still here and is O'Hanlon :wink::greengrin :tin hat:

big-mo
31-01-2012, 10:29 PM
It is surprising that the club took so long to read what was news on hibs.net yesterday. :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
31-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Not quite, Sproule is still here and is O'Hanlon :wink::greengrin :tin hat:

Can mutually terminate contracts at any time......

Gala Foxes
31-01-2012, 10:41 PM
thank goodness we will never again witness his total lack of pace and ability to turn

joe t
31-01-2012, 11:04 PM
A man who ran like he had a jobby in his jockstrap was never fit to wear the famous green and white. The African bobby carlos is in town now and it would be an insult to his name to have that joker in the same defensive line up.

Thanks for the (thoroughly disappointing) memories Michael. Remember and leave the £1 deposit in your east mains locker on the way out.

Kaiser1962
31-01-2012, 11:08 PM

Its carnage BF. Anybody at EM who thought they were in the comfort zone has had a rocket up their rectums. It will be a very different place in the morning, and a very different team when league business resumes.

Diclonius
31-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Our worst right back since I started watching Hibs (05) and that's saying something..

Baldy Foghorn
31-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Its carnage BF. Anybody at EM who thought they were in the comfort zone has had a rocket up their rectums. It will be a very different place in the morning, and a very different team when league business resumes.

Good Kaiser, too many have been too comfortable for so long, now there is competion for places, and they will now know that PF is not afraid to show any of them the door, can only be healthy for Hibs.....

1two
31-01-2012, 11:21 PM
I wish him well for the future but think he needs take a step down a level.
Am I right in saying he was a hibby?

NOLA
01-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Our worst right back since I started watching Hibs (05) and that's saying something..
you missed jamie mcQuilken then, THAT'S saying something. :wink:

Sunny1875
01-02-2012, 04:08 AM
Alen Orman was better ???

fixed that for you

Sunny1875
01-02-2012, 04:23 AM
you missed jamie mcQuilken then, THAT'S saying something. :wink:

was a left back i thought the season we went down, but your right he was rank