PDA

View Full Version : Jorge Claros (12 month loan confirmed, GIRUY Rangers)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

HibeeSince85
30-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Tomorrow we will find out one way or the other

Aye, glad I'm off, expecting a busy day at Hibs.

Surely the club can see what a buzz targets of this Ilk give though, we look like we're at least going to go for actual footballers now:greengrin:

essexhibee
30-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Will say my prayers this evening...:agree:

Baldy Foghorn
30-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Aye, glad I'm off, expecting a busy day at Hibs.

Surely the club can see what a buzz targets of this Ilk give though, we look like we're at least going to go for actual footballers now:greengrin:

Pat Fenlon is wielding the axe, showing us he wont suffer being guff for too long, hope to see a couple arriving tomorrow

Hibbyradge
30-01-2012, 09:22 PM
If he doesn't sign, we'll get the usual anti board hysteria yet we don't even know if he's any good.

This place is mental.

fat freddy
30-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Does anyone know the name of the female presenter on sky sports news at the moment? For research purposes of course.

Reginald Bosanquet

Viva_Palmeiras
30-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Reginald Bosanquet

Thought her name was Grayson Perry?

HibeeSince85
30-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Pat Fenlon is wielding the axe, showing us he wont suffer being guff for too long, hope to see a couple arriving tomorrow

He looks like he has what it takes, hope the board back him.

This time tomorrow, we'll have a fair idea.

hibsbollah
30-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Does anyone know the name of the female presenter on sky sports news at the moment? For research purposes of course.

Hattie Jacques.

scuttle
30-01-2012, 09:28 PM
With Ortiz going back to Spain and if Jellyfish goes to Everton,I can see Rankers giving him a contract. Why else would he be hanging around in Scotland? I really hope we can get him though

calder45a
30-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Club Deportivo Motagua
George "Pitbull" Claros play until the end of the season with Hibernian FC of Scotland, is already training with the team and only have to wait for a work permit.

We wish you all the luck and hope it will make a significant contribution to his new club.

Sauce

http://www.facebook.com/motagua

http://motagua.com/web/

:pray::pray::pray:

Sammy7nil
30-01-2012, 09:30 PM
If he doesn't sign, we'll get the usual anti board hysteria yet we don't even know if he's any good.

This place is mental.

Yep it is full of Radges :greengrin

I'm_cabbaged
30-01-2012, 09:31 PM

This place is mental.

Seriously bipolar. Nodding head smiley.

Saying that I'll be absolutely gutted if this doesn't happen, will be ***** brilliant if it does though. :)

Hibbyradge
30-01-2012, 09:32 PM
He looks like he has what it takes, hope the board back him.

This time tomorrow, we'll have a fair idea.

Every manager has been backed.

Why wouldn't PF be?

Hibbyradge
30-01-2012, 09:34 PM

Indeed, but not all of them the cuddly kind.

Mikey
30-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Club Deportivo Motagua
George "Pitbull" Claros play until the end of the season with Hibernian FC of Scotland, is already training with the team and only have to wait for a work permit.

We wish you all the luck and hope it will make a significant contribution to his new club.

Sauce

http://www.facebook.com/motagua

http://motagua.com/web/

:pray::pray::pray:

Well if their official site is saying it you have to think it's a done deal.............

Dinkydoo
30-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Well if their official site is saying it you have to think it's a done deal.............

Let's hope so. The last player we had in the middle of the park with a bit of toughness about them, and who could actually pass a ball, was Brown IMO - obviously if you exclude the 'little terrier' Chisholm :greengrin:

smurf
30-01-2012, 09:37 PM
This really is exciting news.

Geo_1875
30-01-2012, 09:39 PM

She could be Peggy Mount's twin.

sleeping giant
30-01-2012, 09:44 PM
This really is exciting news.

:agree:

Still not going to be slagging every rangers fan i know until its on OUR site though:flag:

ScottB
30-01-2012, 09:45 PM

Still not going to be slagging every rangers fan i know until its on OUR site though:flag:

He'll have finished his loan and gone home by then!

The Beeb is my barometer of truth :greengrin

GreenCastle
30-01-2012, 09:46 PM
I find it hilarious - no one on here has seen him play and since he has a foreign name we think he's the next superstar :greengrin

Hibbyradge
30-01-2012, 09:48 PM

Indeed, but not all of them the cuddly kind.

sleeping giant
30-01-2012, 09:48 PM
I find it hilarious - no one on here has seen him play and since he has a foreign name we think he's the next superstar :greengrin

:greengrin I'm a slut !

CmoantheHibs
30-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Well I hope the deal has been signed as SSN saying Everton have agreed fee for Jelavic.

Emerald
:greengrin I'm a slut !

Aye but on the plus side there aint anyone here that can confirm he's crap either (yet). :greengrin

Pretty Boy

He's got caps too and we got one over on Rangers so I'm happy

I'd add a smilie but my phone doesn't allow!

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2012, 09:59 PM

I find it hilarious - if players come from the British leagues then they are journeymen, not good enough. If players are someone who we've heard of, then there must be a reason that a bigger club hasn't signed them. If players are foreign then they are an unknown quantity (I assume this a different unknown quantity from the one that we want our scouts to look for) and no one's seen them play and so they're *****e. Or if they weren't *****e then someone else would have already signed them. Or if they could have been signed by someone else but chose Hibs then it must betray a lack of ambition.

FFS, what's the point.

dmc1875
30-01-2012, 10:03 PM
I think he will sign on with us until the end of the season, but I think he will probably be looking for a move to Rangers in the summer.

Tbh I dont really care if he helps keep us in the SPL for Fenlon to start the real building in June :pfgwa

greenlex
30-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Someone for the Matty Jack role at last?

Sir David Gray
30-01-2012, 10:07 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3642936/Celtic-target-shot-in-head.html

He was shot in the head recently :confused:

IF this is true - can see it for 6 months then like Didier Agathe going to the Old Firm in summer :agree:

Why would the fact that he's been shot in the head have anything to do with whether or not he's going to Glasgow in the summer?

One Day Soon
30-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Honduran fitba folk ken whits.......oh **** it, I can't be bothered.

Jack
30-01-2012, 10:10 PM
To the doubters.

He's been in Glasgow for two weeks, Sally said he's very good but gave up when they couldn't put together a package.

Player is desperate to stay in Europe and be in the shop window but is on his way home when

Players agent discovers Hibs are playing a bounce game and Hibs are looking for players.

Contact is made, he plays and a loan package agreed.

Off he goes in the summer, probably to England maybe the continent. Hibs are his shop window now and he's got 6 months to attract a big club.

ScottB
30-01-2012, 10:12 PM
To the doubters.

He's been in Glasgow for two weeks, Sally said he's very good but gave up when they couldn't put together a package.

Player is desperate to stay in Europe and be in the shop window but is on his way home when

Players agent discovers Hibs are playing a bounce game and Hibs are looking for players.

Off he goes in the summer, probably to England maybe the continent. Hibs are his shop window now and he's got 6 months to attract a big club.

Works for me just fine, if it means he'll be wanting to play to his best to get himself a deal in the summer, we can only benefit.

dmc1875
30-01-2012, 10:12 PM
To the doubters.

IF is all true and he does sign, its an ideal situation for both parties. We will get the best out of him because he will be busting a gut to impress, we give him his shop window.

madabouthibs
30-01-2012, 10:14 PM
This is a bit of a joke likes, Hibs.net is a farce! :confused:

10 pages here, and he doesn't even have his own song yet! :singing::singing: Are sect. 43 in bed??? :greengrin

Jack
30-01-2012, 10:17 PM
IF is all true and he does sign, its an ideal situation for both parties. We will get the best out of him because he will be busting a gut to impress, we give him his shop window.

Its maybe not true, I just made it up :-) But it does have a ring of sense about it.

Think about us and Cillian whatshisname earlier in the season. The deals seem quite similar in the buy / loan type of way.

Our board learning from experience?

Bayern Bru
30-01-2012, 10:18 PM

10 pages here, and he doesn't even have his own song yet! :singing::singing: Are sect. 43 in bed??? :greengrin

I've heard negotiations will be taking place throughout the night in a bid to rush the song through before the deadline :agree::greengrin

NOLA
30-01-2012, 10:26 PM
I find it hilarious - if players come from the British leagues then they are journeymen, not good enough. If players are someone who we've heard of, then there must be a reason that a bigger club hasn't signed them. If players are foreign then they are an unknown quantity (I assume this a different unknown quantity from the one that we want our scouts to look for) and no one's seen them play and so they're *****e. Or if they weren't *****e then someone else would have already signed them. Or if they could have been signed by someone else but chose Hibs then it must betray a lack of ambition.

FFS, what's the point.

Good Point.

GreenCastle
30-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Why would the fact that he's been shot in the head have anything to do with whether or not he's going to Glasgow in the summer?

There was no link there at all.

I was just doing some research on him and saw he had been shot - not many footballers can say they have survived that.

Regarding Glasgow in the summer - right now I wouldn't really care as long as we stay in the SPL this season.

Ideally he signs - plays well and goes down south - even better he signs - we sign him onto a new contract and sell him making some money out of it..who knows..

I have actually seen him play live for his country - looked sharp - but he did have some decent players around him - not Sean O'Hanlon :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
30-01-2012, 10:31 PM

Nobody on here saying he is a superstar, but it seems he is causing some excitement. Can you not just let us all enjoy the moment:greengrin

ScottB
30-01-2012, 10:32 PM

I was just doing some research on him and saw he had been shot - not many footballers can say they have survived that.

Regarding Glasgow in the summer - right now I wouldn't really care as long as we stay in the SPL this season.

Ideally he signs - plays well and goes down south - even better he signs - we sign him onto a new contract and sell him making some money out of it..who knows..

I have actually seen him play live for his country - looked sharp - but he did have some decent players around him - not Sean O'Hanlon :greengrin

Fingers crossed that won't be true for him at Hibs either!

So potentially, tomorrow we could sign one player Rangers wanted and couldn't get, and another who has already p*ssed off the entire Celtic fanbase... Just need to steal a couple Hearts players and it'll be a full house :greengrin

hibeemikey21
30-01-2012, 10:34 PM
To the doubters.

.....And, if it is a loan with an option to buy agreement, it is a win win for Hibs, and a very shrewd Petrie-esque move;

If he is tom kite, we sever all ties and off he pops back to Honduras

If he is sheer class on the other hand, Hibs exercise the option to buy that will have been agreed in advance, get him on the cheap and immediately punt him for a profit.

A similar thing happened with Gourcuff when all the hype surrounded him. Bordeaux got him with a loan to buy deal, with the to buy option being £8 million or so. As soon as the season ended, they exercised that option and were (allegedly) refusing far more money than they had only just paid for him.

If he is as good as we all hope, I would have no problem with him getting us out of this mess and then making a tidy profit from him as he goes on to bigger and better things :aok:

CmoantheHibs
30-01-2012, 10:41 PM
To the doubters.

It is a reasonable theory and one I would be happy with but there are other reasonable theories also.Its still not official yet so many people are still concerned about whether it will happen.Lets hope its true and he is a massive success and we have a clause to buy after the loan is finished.

Sir David Gray
30-01-2012, 10:42 PM

I knew that, I was just be a bit mischievous that's all, as the way you had worded your message made it look as if he was only going to go to Glasgow in the summer, if the reports about him being shot in the head were true!

:greengrin

HibeeSince85
30-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Every manager has been backed.

Why wouldn't PF be?

He will be, I wasn't questioning the board with that statement, it was just the choice of words I used.

GreenCastle
30-01-2012, 10:47 PM
De La Cruz...signs for 700,000! and scores after 30 seconds against the yams while also giving us a bit of quality once every so often.

We then sell him for about for about 1 million to Villa = tidy profit

It can be done and wish Hibs would do it more often :agree:

HibeeMcGinn1
30-01-2012, 10:54 PM

Yeh its a school night for them.

Iain G
30-01-2012, 11:05 PM
De La Cruz...signs for 700,000! and scores after 30 seconds against the yams while also giving us a bit of quality once every so often.

We then sell him for about for about 1 million to Villa = tidy profit

It can be done and wish Hibs would do it more often :agree:

IIRC was more like 1.75 million pounds we sold him for...?

GreenCastle
30-01-2012, 11:07 PM
IIRC was more like 1.75 million pounds we sold him for...?

That could well be right - I am sure it was more than 300k profit. :agree:

Iain G
30-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Yeh its a school night for them.

Sure something will come up, someone will start playing with Living Next Door to Claros perhaps...? :wink:

NOLA
30-01-2012, 11:08 PM
11 page thread, this guy must be good :greengrin

SteveHFC
30-01-2012, 11:11 PM
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/299058/Jorge-Pitbull-Claros-is-now-heading-for-Hibernian

Hibbyradge
30-01-2012, 11:14 PM
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/299058/Jorge-Pitbull-Claros-is-now-heading-for-Hibernian

Claros trained with Hibs yesterday afternoon and Fenlon has confirmed to Express Sport that negotiations with the player and Motagua are ongoing revealing : "He did train with us and we are talking at the moment.

"We are interested in him and we will see what happens. That's really where it stands at the moment."

Fenlon was unable to offer details on the kind of deal Hibs are trying to put together.Motagua have been quoted as claiming they want £800,000, which would put Claros well out of their range, so it looks like a loan arrangement may be a possibility.

Brebners Bookie
30-01-2012, 11:23 PM

Come on gaffer you know it makes sense.

SteveHFC
30-01-2012, 11:46 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4098249/Hibs-hijack-Gers-move-for-Claros.html

Hibs are also in talks with Gambian left back Pa Saikou Kujabi, who also played in yesterday's game against Carlisle along with South African Matthew Pattison.

A deal for Pattison now appears to be off as they close in on Claros But Kujabi is likely to be offered a contract.

Aldo
31-01-2012, 06:28 AM
Going to be an interesting day. Will say nowt till its official.

(mon man sign in the dotted line)

Dr Jimmy
31-01-2012, 06:31 AM
The Jelavic money will probably scupper this deal. Unless that money is needed to shore up the current buns.

I'm_cabbaged
31-01-2012, 06:38 AM
The Jelavic money will probably scupper this deal. Unless that money is needed to shore up the current buns.

That's what I've been thinking aswell. We'll soon find out soon I suppose, going to be a long day.......

shagpile
31-01-2012, 06:44 AM

Maybe HMRC will be asking for a slice of it? & it won't be going to the huns in one big payment i wouldn't think.

Deano_70
31-01-2012, 06:46 AM
I for one hope he does sign for obvious reasons!

One of the main reasons is I think this signing could put a few thousand back on the gates straight away. It will hopefully show the board that with a bit of ambition the crowds will come flocking back.

2,000 fans at £20 quid a pop is £40,000 per home game, times that by 10 home games left gives you £400,000 grand in the bottom line not including additional sales from the food stands and other potential revenue through the shop. I know that is a very easy way to look at it but you can bet your bottom dollar the gates would shoot up. A couple of good wins and WE as as a club could easily have the gates back up to the 12-13,000 we all know we can average on a weekly basis. None of this ***** 8,000 nonsense!
:pfgwa

stokesmessiah
31-01-2012, 06:58 AM
I for one hope he does sign for obvious reasons!

One of the main reasons is I think this signing could put a few thousand back on the gates straight away. It will hopefully show the board that with a bit of ambition the crowds will come flocking back.

2,000 fans at £20 quid a pop is £40,000 per home game, times that by 10 home games left gives you £400,000 grand in the bottom line not including additional sales from the food stands and other potential revenue through the shop. I know that is a very easy way to look at it but you can bet your bottom dollar the gates would shoot up. A couple of good wins and WE as as a club could easily have the gates back up to the 12-13,000 we all know we can average on a weekly basis. None of this ***** 8,000 nonsense!
:pfgwa

Listen it will be good if this guy signs as he is highly rated and looks to be the type of signing we need but if you really think he will add 2000 to our gate receipts your a little crazy. After years of decline its going to take more than a couple of signings to turn around our attendances.

Deano_70
31-01-2012, 07:03 AM
Listen it will be good if this guy signs as he is highly rated and looks to be the type of signing we need but if you really think he will add 2000 to our gate receipts your a little crazy. After years of decline its going to take more than a couple of signings to turn around our attendances.

Years of decline is nonsense when it talking about our gates!! Colin Calderwood took our average gate down by over 2500 during his time in charge!

bingo70
31-01-2012, 07:03 AM

I think our crowds have fallen so low it won't take much to add a couple of thousand back onto the gates.

If we can get a team playing well and winning again crowds will quite easily get back up to 11-12000 again, it's making the next step up from that that will take time, although i agree this signing alone won't do it if he contributes to an improving team then indirectly he could help the crowds to come back.

jodjam
31-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Hopefully be a great signing if we pull this off. Only concern is his nickname cos if we all stay quiet for a bit and listen carefully, you can just about hear the refs sharpening their wee pencils.

Judas Iscariot
31-01-2012, 07:49 AM
I think our crowds have fallen so low it won't take much to add a couple of thousand back onto the gates.

If we can get a team playing well and winning again crowds will quite easily get back up to 11-12000 again, it's making the next step up from that that will take time, although i agree this signing alone won't do it if he contributes to an improving team then indirectly he could help the crowds to come back.

A few decent signings (like who we're currently linked with) plus the team playing something that resembles football with a game plan then add in a wee run of winning will have 2-3k easy back through the gates :aok:

Spike Mandela
31-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Rod Petrie quoted this morning "for every 5p Rangers spend we will spend 10p.":cb

jonty
31-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Rod Petrie quoted this morning "for every 5p Rangers spend we will spend 10p.":cb

Before or after tax?

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2012, 08:41 AM
Translation from a Honduran newspaper today -

Jorge Claros stays in Scotland, but is not with the Rangers. The Pitbull did not want to return to Honduras and decided to sign for the Hibernian, a legendary Scottish club which is fighting for permanence in the first division. Claros is on loan until the end of the season and this day would be presented by the club.Julio Gutiérrez, leader of Motagua, confirmed that there is the possibility that the footballer is bought permanently and in August it could move to another big club.*' We take this and all are happy because the player wanted to stay in Europe and deserves it. We are risking and we hope to achieve many victories. At the end of the season could go to a big club, everything depends on what show '.The Pitbull made their first practice in the city of Edinburgh, where he is the Hibernian. Clear left very impressed coach Pat Fenlon, who pointed out that ' I think is a quality player. Unfortunately we did not have much time to observe more closely. It will have these six months waiting to get the most out of '.The news was the boom in the Scottish media and rotaries published unusual case. The Rangers, the League champion, lost the Pitbull by inability to pay him and the Hibernian, with one foot on the descent, was removed from the hands.

Calvin
31-01-2012, 08:44 AM

Jorge Claros stays in Scotland, but is not with the Rangers. The Pitbull did not want to return to Honduras and decided to sign for the Hibernian, a legendary Scottish club which is fighting for permanence in the first division. Claros is on loan until the end of the season and this day would be presented by the club.Julio Gutiérrez, leader of Motagua, confirmed that there is the possibility that the footballer is bought permanently and in August it could move to another big club.*' We take this and all are happy because the player wanted to stay in Europe and deserves it. We are risking and we hope to achieve many victories. At the end of the season could go to a big club, everything depends on what show '.The Pitbull made their first practice in the city of Edinburgh, where he is the Hibernian. Clear left very impressed coach Pat Fenlon, who pointed out that ' I think is a quality player. Unfortunately we did not have much time to observe more closely. It will have these six months waiting to get the most out of '.The news was the boom in the Scottish media and rotaries published unusual case. The Rangers, the League champion, lost the Pitbull by inability to pay him and the Hibernian, with one foot on the descent, was removed from the hands.

I like that paper. "Legendary Scottish club." So from that it sounds as if he's coming here to try and get a move to a big European club. Sounds fine by me.

Craig_in_Prague
31-01-2012, 08:46 AM
The Rangers, the League champion, lost the Pitbull by inability to pay him and the Hibernian, with one foot on the descent, was removed from the hands.

PMSL

:thumbsup:

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2012, 08:54 AM
And another -

The Honduran midfielder Jorge Aaron Claros became on Monday the new hiring of Hibernian F.C. of the Scottish Premier League, confirmed to Radio America, Vice President of the Motagua Julio Gutiérrez.

Clear, he was training for two weeks with the "Gers" from the same country and despite having recbibido grades of coach Ally McCoy the Rangers and Motagua directives failed to reach an agreement on the economic side.

Gutierrez revealed that Claros play on loan for six months with the option to purchase excellent conditions for both parties. (Audio courtesy of Radio America)

Mikey
31-01-2012, 08:55 AM
These translations are brilliant :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
31-01-2012, 08:57 AM
These translations are breelliant :greengrin

Fixed that for you.

Callum_62
so we might have on loan with the option to buy?

unlikely we could afford if hes any good - but hope thats the case

Iain G

Are you sure you didn't make this up, it's genius :greengrin

Saorsa
These translations are brilliant :greengrinDidnae like the bit about permanence in the 1st division though. :paranoid: :greengrin

and before anybody says anything I know what they really meant.

bawheid
31-01-2012, 08:58 AM

Hibernian, a legendary Scottish club which is fighting for permanence in the first division.

The news was the boom in the Scottish media and rotaries published unusual case. The Rangers, the League champion, lost the Pitbull by inability to pay him and the Hibernian, with one foot on the descent, was removed from the hands.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Green&White
31-01-2012, 08:59 AM

Well thats good enough for me. ITs official. welcome to Edinburgh jorge :greengrin

sambajustice
31-01-2012, 09:03 AM

LOL, Brilliant!

Babelfish - my hero!

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Are you sure you didn't make this up, it's genius :greengrin

I'm not that witty :greengrin

Iain G
31-01-2012, 09:04 AM
I'm not that witty :greengrin

Aye fair point :wink::greengrin

Cabbage East
31-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Anyone else concerned about the recbibido grades?

greenlex
31-01-2012, 09:24 AM
GIRFUY Liz

Scooter
31-01-2012, 09:32 AM
Just on sky they think personal terms are holding up the deal

zemmagic07
31-01-2012, 09:33 AM
SSN reporting personal terms may be beginning to become a stumbling block. :boo hoo:

silverhibee
31-01-2012, 09:34 AM
SSN now saying wages could be a problem in the signing of the Pitbull.

Aldo
31-01-2012, 09:35 AM
SSN now saying wages could be a problem in the signing of the Pitbull.

This is always the case with Hibs. Nothing new there tbh

SaulGoodman
31-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Exciting times

Hibbyradge
31-01-2012, 09:36 AM
This is always the case with Hibs. Nothing new there tbh

Always? Really?

Taz_hibee
31-01-2012, 09:37 AM
No surprise then that deal will fall through due to personal terms

J-C
31-01-2012, 09:38 AM
SSN reporter now saying Claros deal may be dodgy due to personal details in transfer, C'MON PETRIE get the wallet opened up FFS

Aldo
31-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Always? Really?

Being sarcastic mate. It's good that we are looking at half decent quality rather than pish.

Long way to go. I am sure that an agreement will be met at somepoint today .

SaulGoodman
Oh well, it was fun sticking it up Rangers for a while

basehibby
I was scathing at the failure to land Goodwin, and as that would have been a permanent deal I am still very disappointed. However, credit where it's due, this appears to be something of a coup and if our pit bull lives up to his billing then this should go a long way to securing our SPL future. :thumbsup:

J-C
Always? Really?

How many people have we been after, just for them to go to another SPL due to paying peanuts.

Aldo
31-01-2012, 09:40 AM
SSN reporter now saying Claros deal may be dodgy due to personal details in transfer, C'MON PETRIE get the wallet opened up FFS

How the flying **** do they know this.. Grasping at straws me thinks.

basehibby
Just on sky they think personal terms are holding up the deal

YIKES! I posted too soon :rolleyes:

Hibbyradge
How many people have we been after, just for them to go to another SPL due to paying peanuts.

I have no idea.

You?

bingo70
31-01-2012, 09:41 AM
I got really annoyed we couldn't get Goodwin but if we miss out on this guy because of wages then i can understand it, it was always going to be an ambitious signing that would likely take him lowering is demands.

I would love us to sign him but not at any cost.

Aldo
31-01-2012, 09:43 AM
I got really annoyed we couldn't get Goodwin but if we miss out on this guy because of wages then i can understand it, it was always going to be an ambitious signing that would likely take him lowering is demands.

A bid for O Connor as well. Mmmm we shall see. Agree Wi bingo on this... Very ambitious move fingers crossed...

Mikey
31-01-2012, 09:45 AM
I have no idea.

You?

I do. I do :greengrin

:duck:

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2012, 09:47 AM
I do. I do :greengrin

:duck:

Not very many I would say

Callum_62
how much will the guy be on over in Honduras? Probably not a massive sum of money - i guess we are arguing over what percentage we pay over the loan deal....altho if his club have effectively announced it - seems strange....not that surprising though

Thecat23

Agree with you. This lad can defo play so if it's wages i won't be to let down. Be a good signing though if we pull it off.

the_ginger_hibee
31-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Looks like much ado about nothing...expect 'Unable to agree personal terms' shortly.

Shame. Would have been as close to a 'marque' signing as we could have hoped for.

mackie77
31-01-2012, 10:02 AM
Here's hoping they're just waiting on the work permit being granted :agree:

sambajustice
31-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Looks like he has a good agent.

Tell Rangers they've not offered enough, humiliate them by telling everyone he's going to a club thats getting relegated, Rangers think "we cant have that", Rangers come back in and offer a decent wage.

Annoying, but good agent work!

RickyS
31-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Looks like he has a good agent.

Tell Rangers they've not offered enough, humiliate them by telling everyone he's going to a club thats getting relegated, Rangers think "we cant have that", Rangers come back in and offer a decent wage.

Annoying, but good agent work!

u know something i don't lol

Cabbage East
31-01-2012, 10:15 AM
I don't think we will be signing this guy, it seems to be a clever move from the guys agent and current club to get the huns to up their offer, which if Jelevic is sold today would probably happen.

stokesmessiah
31-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Yip not looking likely now.

I would imagine if it was happening we would of heard about it by now.

itchy07
SSN understands jellywitch is on his way back to Scotland after failing to agree terms. was looking for £40,000pw.

huggie1875
I don't think we will be signing this guy, it seems to be a clever move from the guys agent and current club to get the huns to up their offer, which if Jelevic is sold today would probably happen.

yep agree this one probably wont happen but lets keep everything crossed anyway :pfgwa

Callum_62
31-01-2012, 10:20 AM
SSN understands jellywitch is on his way back to Scotland after failing to agree terms. was looking for £40,000pw.

:violin::LOL:

Whyte will be gutted!

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2012, 10:24 AM

:confused: haven't seen that

ScottB
31-01-2012, 10:27 AM
It doesn't fit when you've got his club releasing stories that he has signed.

I mean, if this was all an attempt to get someone else to move in, surely you'd release stories saying we were just interested? Hell the clubs facebook page is covered in posts wishing him good luck with us. So they seem rpetty certain as to where he is off to...

Judas Iscariot
31-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Hibs might be, as ever, waiting until everything is signed, sealed and delivered before announcing this :pray:

greenlex
31-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Why is Luke Shanners at Murray Park? Surely the action is happening at East Mains? :confused: Typical SSN.:rolleyes:

nonshinyfinish
31-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Why is Luke Shanners at Murray Park? Surely the action is happening at East Mains? :confused: Typical SSN.:rolleyes:

He's read Pedantic's thread, so he'll be confident that we've got every angle covered.

Mikey
31-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Hibs might be, as ever, waiting until everything is signed, sealed and delivered before announcing this :pray:

Work permit :agree:

Judas Iscariot
31-01-2012, 10:30 AM

Defo?

itchy07
31-01-2012, 10:37 AM
:confused: haven't seen that

Sorry,it was a retweet by phil macgobblin. Not seen SSN myself so took it as FACT. If you've not seen it on SSN then i'm inclined to think the retweet was bull.

Scooter
31-01-2012, 10:37 AM

I'd know where he'd prob like to be

SouthMoroccoStu
31-01-2012, 10:44 AM

I think Mikey kens something!

:wink:

Hibbyradge
31-01-2012, 10:45 AM

Pure guess work, imo.

Good enough guess, likesay.

greenlex
31-01-2012, 10:46 AM

Dinnae go betting on it. :greengrin

poolman
31-01-2012, 10:54 AM

In Mikey we trust :greengrin

Mikey
31-01-2012, 10:54 AM

Nope.

It's the obvious reason for a delay given that his club have effectively announced it. Hibs won't say anything until everything is in place.

Mikey
31-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Dinnae go betting on it. :greengrin

Hawd yer wheesht you :greengrin

frazeHFC
31-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Only hun news appears to be Jellyfish, why isn't the SSN guy at East Mains?

shagpile
31-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Only hun news appears to be Jellyfish, why isn't the SSN guy at East Mains?

Ah. The innocence of youth.

eastmainsmsh
31-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Petrie has a chance to redeem his bollocks of late by sanctioning this deal imo....Going back to the De la Cruz deal there is a chance of future transfer funds if anything like Izzagure we are on to a winner ...Cmon Rodders it makes sense :pfgwa

Mikey
31-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Luke Shanley saying Claros has signed on loan.

hibee92
ssn saying he's signed!

Manxhibs
Luke shanley has just confirmed he's signed on loan!

Pretty Boy
31-01-2012, 11:27 AM
****ing fantastic......when its confirmed.

Come on Hibs. Get it done and confirmed.

Craig_in_Prague
31-01-2012, 11:28 AM
:hibees

IS HE ANY GOOD LOL :confused:

Ryan69
31-01-2012, 11:29 AM
****ing fantastic......when its confirmed.

Come on Hibs. Get it done and confirmed.

Confirmed on SSN a minute ago! :party:

nonshinyfinish
31-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Confirmed on SSN a minute ago! :party:

SSN undertands...not official yet. :wink:

.Sean.
Excellent. Really hope there's an option to buy at the end of his loan deal.

Dinkydoo
Wooo :thumbsup:

MB62
From BBC website at 11.45am today

Hibs have made a bid for Scunthorpe United midfielder Michael O'Connor.

Scunthorpe boss Alan Knill confirmed that the Edinburgh club had made an approach and followed up their interest with an offer for the 24-year-old.

"We've had an offer," said Knill. "I spoke to the Hibs boss Pat Fenlon late last week about a general enquiry.

"In the meantime, they've made an offer and the board is considering it. At the moment, he's our player until the end of the season."

mackie77
31-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Welcome Jorge :thumbsup: :pfgwa

frazeHFC
:thumbsup:

Andy74
Do you think Rod will take to the pitch on Saturday for the big GIRUY salate or will he delegate it to SL? :confused:

SaulGoodman
31-01-2012, 11:32 AM
In Petrie I trust!!

Until the next defeat of course! :greengrin:

dmc1875
31-01-2012, 11:32 AM
:flag::pfgwa

Andy74
31-01-2012, 11:33 AM
:hibees

IS HE ANY GOOD LOL :confused:

Stop asking difficut questions. :greengrin

DC_Hibs
31-01-2012, 11:33 AM
"In the meantime, they've made an offer and the board is considering it. At the moment, he's our player until the end of the season."

Thats one way of trying to start a bidding war!!

Would be good to get this boy and the Pitbull in the bag.

Albion Hibs
31-01-2012, 11:37 AM
SSN undertands...not official yet. :wink:

I heard this was a done deal so well done to the manager and the board looks like a decent signing.

NOLA
31-01-2012, 11:38 AM
i like a player with a nickname, hopefully does better than the "Tank" :agree:

Oranje39
31-01-2012, 11:38 AM
I'd be looking to let more than a couple of players go now, get rid of deadwood.

SouthMoroccoStu
31-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Luke Shanley saying Claros has signed on loan.

I KNEW MIKEY KNEW SOMETHING!!!!

A loan - what a great idea. Wish we had thought of that before!:na na:

Well done to all at Hibs for making this happen :pfgwa

SaulGoodman
31-01-2012, 11:42 AM
SSN understands "the pitbull" signed on loan and has checked in to the Hotel, Motel, Holiday inn.....

Sorry.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2012, 11:43 AM
SSN understands "the pitbull" signed on loan and has checked in to the Hotel, Motel, Holiday inn.....

Sorry.

http://tumblr-gifs.com/pics/88-o.gif

Thecat23
31-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Superb signing. Credit where it's due, Well done the board for this. :agree:

cabbageandribs1875
31-01-2012, 11:47 AM
pity we wont be having another game against the buns this season :(

essexhibee
31-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Being paraded around east mains with scarf apparently. Source - photographer

SaulGoodman
http://tumblr-gifs.com/pics/88-o.gif

I can't see the image because I'm at work. But I'm guessing it's disapproving :greengrin

essexhibee
Being paraded around east mains with scarf apparently. Source - photographer.

Love football rumours.

scoopyboy
31-01-2012, 11:51 AM
pity we wont be having another game against the buns this season :(

Scottish Cup Final mate - perfect time to give them it Pitbull.

cabbageandribs1875
31-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Scottish Cup Final mate - perfect time to give them it Pitbull.

if we miraculously start keeping clean sheets at the back i might even fantasise myself :greengrin

HibeeMcGinn1
31-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Someone get up to East Mains and get a photo. Wished I was at home today.

Golden Bear
31-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Do you think Rod will take to the pitch on Saturday for the big GIRUY salate or will he delegate it to SL? :confused:

Like it!

hibee92
31-01-2012, 12:10 PM
pending international clearance! and the left back has signed

Golden Bear
31-01-2012, 12:12 PM
pending international clearance! and the left back has signed

Remind me - who are we talking about for the left back position?

Mikey
31-01-2012, 12:14 PM

Only FalkirkHibee can answer that. He's got his name on copy and paste.

For the rest of us, he's the African left back :greengrin

Sir David Gray
31-01-2012, 12:15 PM

Pa Saikou Kujabi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pa_Saikou_Kujabi

cabbageandribs1875

pa kujabi ?

Petrie's Tache
Pa Sooka Ma joobie.

I think

Mikey
31-01-2012, 12:16 PM

Pa Saikou Kujabi.

See :greengrin

Golden Bear
31-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Pa Saikou Kujabi.

Pa Broon from now on.

Twa Cairpets
Pa Sooka Ma joobie.

I think

That's funny. I laughed.:top marks

HibbyAndy

:hilarious.

Bet he does anaw:greengrin

Sir David Gray
31-01-2012, 12:20 PM

Pa Saikou Kujabi.

See :greengrin

That's quite spooky!

Can you see me!? :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
31-01-2012, 12:21 PM
:singing: pa pa super pa
pa pa super pa
pa pa super pa
super pa kujabi

copyright C&R 2012

hibsbollah
31-01-2012, 12:22 PM
pa kujabi ?

Kujabi Loved. You know it makes sense.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_i-gcWdBUb8&v=_i-gcWdBUb8&gl=GB

miniboco
31-01-2012, 12:29 PM
he takes a food free kick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwcZgdkN19s

HibbyAndy
31-01-2012, 12:33 PM
he takes a food free kick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwcZgdkN19s

Well he is bounty.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2012, 12:34 PM

Psycho. :agree:

Golden Bear
31-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Psycho. :agree:

Excellent.

We've never had of these characters at LB since the days of the late great Erich Schaedler.

ScottB
31-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Am I right in thinking his first name would be pronounced 'psycho' then?

Hope so :greengrin

Hibee_Dave
31-01-2012, 12:42 PM
http://lockerz.com/s/179422706

First pic of many of Jorge in a Hibs top?!

Hamish
31-01-2012, 12:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj8sQKsZwPo&feature=related

'Psycho' plays the second half here for FSV Frankfurt.

Good run forward at 4.12 in.

calmacuk
31-01-2012, 12:51 PM
http://lockerz.com/s/179422706

First pic of many of Jorge in a Hibs top?!

http://c0014159.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_ab1c5f2

scott7_0(Prague)
31-01-2012, 01:15 PM
So has he or hasn't he signed.

Dashing Bob S
31-01-2012, 01:18 PM

They won't let us know that deal was aborted at the last minute until the very last minute. It's not the Hibs way.

MSK
31-01-2012, 01:18 PM
So has he or hasn't he signed.Last I read on Sky Sports that he was poised to sign for us ...

NYHibby
31-01-2012, 01:25 PM

Someone else said earlier we are waiting for the Honduras FA to wake up. They are six hours behind us.

ahibby
31-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Why am i so excited about this when I don't even know if any of it is true and I've never seen him play. I almost bought two tickets for Saturday with all the excitement going on. Phew, close shave.

Pete
31-01-2012, 01:32 PM
http://c0014159.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_ab1c5f2

Like it.

If there's any huns looking at this then get it up ye!

I'm sorry to inform you that we are now considerably richer than yow!

Greenio
31-01-2012, 01:33 PM
The paper says

Motagua confirms that the 'container' will leave for a tournament with the Hibernian from the scottish premier league

Hibbyradge
31-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Why am i so excited about this when I don't even know if any of it is true and I've never seen him play. I almost bought two tickets for Saturday with all the excitement going on. Phew, close shave.

So did I and I won't even be in the country!

GreenCastle
31-01-2012, 01:40 PM
He must have seriously liked East Mains if he is going to sign :greengrin

Wait till he starts training in the wind there :wink:

JimBHibees
31-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Will Clavos definitely get a work permit? He is meant to have played 75% of National competitive games in the last 2 years. I appreciate he has 30 or so caps however he wasnt in the World cup squad of 2010 and didnt appear to play in the Gold Cup last summer in the US.

Here are some more details re work permits. For info Honduras are 51 in the FIFA rankings.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/193378-explained-uk-work-permit-rules-for-footballers/

Golden Bear
31-01-2012, 02:34 PM
The paper says

Motagua confirms that the 'container' will leave for a tournament with the Hibernian from the scottish premier league

Whatever next? - first we had the bulldog, then the psycho and now the container.

I do like the sound of "the container" - it's like a sophisticated Enforcer.

NYHibby
31-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Will Clavos definitely get a work permit? He is meant to have played 75% of National competitive games in the last 2 years. I appreciate he has 30 or so caps however he wasnt in the World cup squad of 2010 and didnt appear to play in the Gold Cup last summer in the US.

Here are some more details re work permits. For info Honduras are 51 in the FIFA rankings.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/193378-explained-uk-work-permit-rules-for-footballers/

I'm not sure but you can see my post in the other thread. I could not find a website that lists all of the games he played in. I know he did play in Gold Cup qualifying which does count.

Beefster
31-01-2012, 02:42 PM

He played in the semis and final of the Gold Cup. Maybe just missed the group games with injury?

NYHibby
31-01-2012, 02:47 PM
He played in the semis and final of the Gold Cup. Maybe just missed the group games with injury?

The US played Mexico in the final. He did not play in the semis either
http://concacaf.globalsportsmedia.com/page.php?sport=soccer&language_id=us&page=tournament&view=match&match_id=1091744

EDIT:
He was not in the squad
http://concacaf.globalsportsmedia.com/page.php?sport=soccer&language_id=us&page=tournament&view=team&team_id=1099&season_id=5845

Tkraz
31-01-2012, 02:53 PM
Wouldn't wet myself about it yet, Izaguirre isn't in that squad either.

I can't imagine him not getting a work permit. Mind you would be typical bad luck...

dmc1875
31-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Has everything gone quiet on this again?

It must be time to wake up in Honduras by now? :pray: Such an inconvenience, different time zones...... PETRIE SORT IT OUT! :grr:

NOLA
31-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Someone else said earlier we are waiting for the Honduras FA to wake up. They are six hours behind us. as with alot of south american countries, im sure their FA will get round to it Manana,Manana :wink:

Andy74
31-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Good news is that its all been agreed with clubs and player.

Bad news is he is needing to fill up with petrol in Tranent and you only get lucky so many times.

JimBHibees
31-01-2012, 03:06 PM
http://concacaf.globalsportsmedia.com/page.php?sport=soccer&language_id=us&page=tournament&view=match&match_id=1091744

EDIT:
He was not in the squad
http://concacaf.globalsportsmedia.com/page.php?sport=soccer&language_id=us&page=tournament&view=team&team_id=1099&season_id=5845

Yep just checked that also he wasnt in the squad and also wasnt in the World cup squad in 2010 so seems touch and go, hope someone has checked this out properly. Maybe if he was injured then that would be taken into account under the 75% rule.

Callum_62
31-01-2012, 03:11 PM
If you cant get a WP for someone who has been capped 30 times at age 25/26, then something is wrong

cant see it being much of an issue

dmc1875
31-01-2012, 03:14 PM
If you cant get a WP for someone who has been capped 30 times at age 25/26, then something is wrong

:agree: He's played at every level for Honduras as well as nearly 30 caps for the full squad. Its not like he has only played one or two games. Plenty players have been granted work permits with much less of an international cv

bingo70
31-01-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm sure he'd get a work permit, the issue would be if we have to lodge an appeal for it.

NYHibby
31-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Yep just checked that also he wasnt in the squad and also wasnt in the World cup squad in 2010 so seems touch and go, hope someone has checked this out properly. Maybe if he was injured then that would be taken into account under the 75% rule.

He did play in all four of their 2011 Copa Centroamericana games, which is what I was calling Gold Cup qualifying. He did not play in their 5 Gold Cup games.

So that is 4 out of 9 games for 2011.

According to Wikipedia, their only competitive games in 2010 were the World Cup. So 0 out of 3 for 2010.

4 out of 12 for the past two years then?

JimBHibees
31-01-2012, 03:19 PM

I posted a link to the rules in an earlier post the player has to have played 75% of competitive games in the last 2 years for his country. Unless he has had a valid reason assuming injury then given he wasnt in the squad for the World cup 2010 and the Gold Cup 2011 then to me it doesnt look like he would make that figure.

NYHibby
31-01-2012, 03:20 PM

Honduras plays a lot of friendlies which don't count towards a work permit.

JimBHibees
31-01-2012, 03:21 PM
He did play in all four of their 2011 Copa Centroamericana games, which is what I was calling Gold Cup qualifying. He did not play in their 5 Gold Cup games.

So that is 4 out of 9 games for 2011.

According to Wikipedia, their only competitive games in 2010 were the World Cup. So 0 out of 3 for 2010.

3 out of 12 for the past two years then?

That would be 4 out of 12 :greengrin so basically he would likely need to provide evidence of injury or it would go to appeal which would take some time I would have thought.

Tkraz
31-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Probably getting shot is a good excuse for missing some football? :rolleyes:

NYHibby
31-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Probably getting shot is a good excuse for missing some football? :rolleyes:

I know this is a joke, but he was shot after the Gold Cup started and Honduras had already played three games. So it is not an excuse for not being named to the squad.

Darth Hibbie
31-01-2012, 03:32 PM
According to real radio all agreed just waiting on a work permit.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2012, 03:35 PM

He wont be able to stand the cold here :greengrin

JimBHibees
31-01-2012, 03:37 PM

:worried:

Viva_Palmeiras
31-01-2012, 03:49 PM
He wont be able to stand the cold here :greengrin

In my experience it's the lack of light in the winter that is tough for the Latinos

Baldy Foghorn
31-01-2012, 03:49 PM

SSN saying something similar.....

Brebners Bookie
31-01-2012, 03:51 PM
http://www.diez.hn/Futbol-de-Primera/Ediciones/2012/01/30/Noticias/Hibernian-un-club-que-lucha-por-no-descender

Another Honduran newsapaper saying its all done.

They've even done a profile on the club.

Hibernian will become the new club of Honduran Jorge Claros, who has been signed by the green and white team and finally fulfill his dream of playing in Europe.

Hibernian FC is a football club in Scotland. Along with his rival, Hearts of Midlothian, representing the city of Edinburgh. It was founded in 1875 and plays in the Premier League in Scotland.

Pat Fenlon's Irish team coach, a club that shares third place with more titles in the league in Scotland, having won four championships like the Hearts and Aberdeen.

The Hibernian last lifted the Scottish League title was during the 1951-1952 season. Traditionally it is considered one of the best teams in Scotland, not counting the two largest in the country, Glasgow Rangers and Celtic FC, ​​which largely dominate Scottish football championships with 54 and 42 respectively.

"The Hibs", also known as the Hibernian, play their home games at Easter Road, a stadium currently has a capacity for 20.421 spectators, making it the fifth largest in Scotland. Easter Road is also known by its fans as The Holy Ground or Leith San Siro. (:top marks)

Hibernian currently going through a critical situation as it is in the penultimate position of the Scottish League with 18 points, ahead of a drive to Dunfermline.

PS - Just translated the one comment on the article, make of it what you will.

good clear Rhodesia poor worst buttocks Grandpa has a straw toad but not a big team was able to hire and hire a team guy uuuuuuummmmmm

Viva_Palmeiras
31-01-2012, 04:23 PM
http://www.diez.hn/Futbol-de-Primera/Ediciones/2012/01/30/Noticias/Hibernian-un-club-que-lucha-por-no-descender

They've even done a profile on the club:thumbsup:.

Hibernian will become the new club of Honduran Jorge Claros, who has been signed by the green and white team and finally fulfill his dream of playing in Europe.

Hibernian FC is a football club in Scotland. Along with his rival, Hearts of Midlothian, representing the city of Edinburgh. It was founded in 1875 and plays in the Premier League in Scotland.

Pat Fenlon's Irish team coach, a club that shares third place with more titles in the league in Scotland, having won four championships like the Hearts and Aberdeen.

The Hibernian last lifted the Scottish League title was during the 1951-1952 season. Traditionally it is considered one of the best teams in Scotland, not counting the two largest in the country, Glasgow Rangers and Celtic FC, ​​which largely dominate Scottish football championships with 54 and 42 respectively.

"The Hibs", also known as the Hibernian, play their home games at Easter Road, a stadium currently has a capacity for 20.421 spectators, making it the fifth largest in Scotland. Easter Road is also known by its fans as The Holy Ground or Leith San Siro. (:top marks)

Hibernian currently going through a critical situation as it is in the penultimate position of the Scottish League with 18 points, ahead of a drive to Dunfermline.

has this been written in the fair hand of a certain Americano-Latino Hibee - Andy Downie?

Beefster
31-01-2012, 04:26 PM

EDIT:
He was not in the squad

Apologies, you're absolutely right. I was looking at the 2011 Copa Centroamericana rather than the Gold Cup.

PaulSmith
31-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Signed now and awaiting work permit as per STV

HiBremian
31-01-2012, 04:48 PM

They've even done a profile on the club.

PS - Just translated the one comment on the article, make of it what you will.

good clear Rhodesia poor worst buttocks Grandpa has a straw toad but not a big team was able to hire and hire a team guy uuuuuuummmmmm

That article beats anything you'll read in our papers. The comment, on the other hand, smells hunny, yammy or both.

Northernhibee
31-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Absolutely fantastic signing, well done PF, BB and RP.

GIRFUY FAT SALLY!

supersauzee
31-01-2012, 05:11 PM
If he defo is signed and is granted a work permit then thank got the board have at last showed a bit of ambition! 3 or 4 new signings today could/should get bums back on seats if results starts going our way! hopefully GO'C and Griffiths start behaving themselves and start banging the goals in again! :)

Good to be a hibee again! well just about!:greengrin

Elephant Stone
31-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Well done, Hibs. :aok:

Baker9
31-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Absolutely fantastic signing, well done PF, BB and RP.

GIRFUY FAT SALLY!

And SL.

sundo1875
31-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Just said on STV Claros has signed

PatHead
31-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Anyone got a humble pie icon for my slagging of the board?

Welcome to both htese guys I can't spell.

MSK
31-01-2012, 05:19 PM

Welcome to both htese guys I can't spell.True ..:greengrin

Mikey
31-01-2012, 05:19 PM

One plays like Roberto Carlos and the other is an anagram of Roberto Carlos.

That's all you need to know :cb

Captain Trips
31-01-2012, 05:37 PM

Why would anyone eat humble pie becuase we signed a loan?

On a positive note, in theory these deals over last week and this should surely have Dunfermline on the ropes they havent done a lot of business to change things and we have so I am hopeful.

Seveno
31-01-2012, 05:38 PM
For the first time in ages, I'm looking forward to Saturday. :flag:

SRHibs
31-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Why would anyone eat humble pie becuase we signed a loan?

On a positive note, in theory these deals over last week and this should surely have Dunfermline on the ropes they havent done a lot of business to change things and we have so I am hopeful.

People should eat humble pie because they've been berating the board relentlessly, but it's now become apparent that Pat Fenlon has got their full financial backing.

Captain Trips
31-01-2012, 05:49 PM
People should eat humble pie because they've been berating the board relentlessly, but it's now become apparent that Pat Fenlon has got their full financial backing.

Aye ok then.

Good luck jorge.

ScottB
31-01-2012, 05:51 PM
One plays like Roberto Carlos and the other is an anagram of Roberto Carlos.

That's all you need to know :cb

One being called psycho and one being nicknamed the pitbull are also key factors :greengrin

FitbaFolkKen
31-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Aye ok then.

Good luck jorge.

If carlsberg did cynics.......

SRHibs
31-01-2012, 05:55 PM
If carlsberg did cynics.......
:hilarious

Captain Trips
31-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Seeing as we have been busy have the pars managed anyone new themselves?

Baldy Foghorn
31-01-2012, 06:03 PM

McMillan from Der Hun....

hibee92
31-01-2012, 06:05 PM

jordan macmillan from the huns, right back. decent player.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2012, 06:06 PM
McMillan from Der Hun....

That big boy John Potter is away to QOTS on loan

Sodje_18
31-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Anyone want a laugh? :greengrin GIRFUY Huns!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=209184

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2012, 06:08 PM
The pars have signed a hun on loan, smack of panic imo. :wink:

Aldo
31-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Anyone want a laugh? :greengrin GIRFUY Huns!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=209184

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

It's suicidal in there. GIRFUY :-)

hibee_girl
31-01-2012, 06:10 PM
He's signed on a 12 month loan deal according to Hibs official twitter page

Hibby Gav
31-01-2012, 06:11 PM
On official twitter now :)

HibernianFCClub (http://www.hibs.net/#!/HibernianFCClub)Hibernian FC

BREAKING NEWS: Jorge Claros has joined the club on a 12-month loan #hibernian (http://www.hibs.net/#!/search?q=%23hibernian)

Billie Jo
woo hoo :thumbsup:

Engels74
just confirmed on hibs twitter page!
12 month loan deal! Welcome Jorge!!! :flag:

HibbyKeith
31-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Good stuff Hibs. :pfgwa

On the official site now too.

sundo1875