PDA

View Full Version : Yams Obua and Suso

Hermit Crab
30-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Hearts looking into releasing David Obua and Suso Santana from their contracts occording to sky sources. Must be a couple of the bigger earners? :dunno: Or maybe they think they are just pash :greengrin

Andy74
30-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Hearts looking into releasing David Obua and Suso Santana from their contracts occording to sky sources. Must be a couple of the bigger earners? :dunno: Or maybe they think they are just pash :greengrin

Both I think.

They have avout 60 players though, makes little differnce unless they start reasing key players.

Bizarrely their young keeper Rigers has signed a 2 year contract!! If he ever complains about non payment he needs shot.

truehibernian
30-01-2012, 05:15 PM

They've been ' looking into it' the last three weeks but I believe Obua has dug his heels in. I would too earning £30K a month. It will be interesting if Jelavic goes, to see if Rangers follow up Templeton too.

Hermit Crab
30-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Both I think.

They have avout 60 players though, makes little differnce unless they start reasing key players.

Bizarrely their young keeper Rigers has signed a 2 year contract!! If he ever complains about non payment he needs shot.

Maybe that means their keeper Kello is ta ta's?

Sean1875
30-01-2012, 05:29 PM
They've been ' looking into it' the last three weeks but I believe Obua has dug his heels in. I would too earning £30K a month. It will be interesting if Jelavic goes, to see if Rangers follow up Templeton too.

Cant remember if i heard it on here or off someone I know but Obua has a clause in his contract which he earns £2-3k for every point Hearts make regardless of whether he plays or not, crazy.

007 Mickey Weir
30-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Yeah I would expect that they will agree to some contracts releases in next 24hrs. Kello might well be one. Both of the younger keepers have signed new deals. So looks like that's who will be there keepers next season. Maybe even rest of this.

So Templeton to Huns for £400k, Obua/Suso/Skacel/Kello/Sutton released? Just a thought.

They still have a pretty decent squad compared to us even after this!

Hermit Crab
30-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Yeah I would expect that they will agree to some contracts releases in next 24hrs. Kello might well be one. Both of the younger keepers have signed new deals. So looks like that's who will be there keepers next season. Maybe even rest of this.

So Templeton to Huns for £400k, Obua/Suso/Skacel/Kello/Sutton released? Just a thought.

Id take him now!

Pretty Boy
30-01-2012, 06:10 PM

We should stick on a bid for Templeton. Really prove our financial superiority over the currants.

muirhousehibby
30-01-2012, 06:18 PM
[/B]

Maybe that means their keeper Kello is ta ta's?

Ipswich town have been monitoring kello. As they were looking for another keeper to challenge but they have signed someone on loan recently so might not be interested anymore.

Off topic but hearts have asked spartans fc if they could use there faciltiy's for the first team for FREE, after a meeting between the two of Thursday just passed.

Hermit Crab
30-01-2012, 06:20 PM
We should stick on a bid for Templeton. Really prove our financial superiority over the currants.

No harm in trying your luck eh

Barney McGrew
30-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Off topic but hearts have asked spartans fc if they could use there faciltiy's for the first team for FREE, after a meeting between the two of Thursday just passed.

Why would they need to do that when they have their super duper yam (non-student) facility at Hairy Watt?

Another unpaid bill?

Hibbyradge
30-01-2012, 06:24 PM

:thumbsup:

Sean1875
30-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Why would they need to do that when they have their super duper yam (non-student) facility at Hairy Watt?

Another unpaid bill?

Heard this a while back, theyre paying for the use of the facilities with free memorabilia and match tickets in order to cut costs.

Hibs7
30-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Oh the Jambos are skint.

Hermit Crab
30-01-2012, 09:33 PM
See also that Ryan Stevenson has signed for Ipswich Town

ScottB
30-01-2012, 09:36 PM

:greengrin

muirhousehibby
17-07-2012, 06:40 PM

Another unpaid bill?

Yams have been using the academy last 2 weeks or so, for preseason training etc..:agree:

Also kello is on trial at ipswich like i told everyone in january they were keen and still are.. look post up

Hibercelona
17-07-2012, 06:42 PM

I would take Suso over anything we've had last season. :tin hat:

easty
17-07-2012, 07:07 PM

I'd take him.........out to Cramond at low tide, tie him to a big rock and then watch, from a distance, the tide come in. With a case of Coors Lite and a packet of Doritos, could be fun actually.

Pedantic_Hibee
17-07-2012, 07:15 PM
I'd take Suso.......clean out with a right hook.

#FromTheCapital
17-07-2012, 07:20 PM
I'd take him.........out to Cramond at low tide, tie him to a big rock and then watch, from a distance, the tide come in. With a case of Coors Lite and a packet of Doritos, could be fun actually.

Haha class idea. A filthy wee diving rat. Just picturing his ugly mug makes me sick to the stomach

Aldo
17-07-2012, 07:23 PM
That cheating diving ****ing **** that went down quicker than a 5 quid whore giving you a BJ. He can go and get tae ****. I Wouldnae pish in the ****er if he was on fire.

In a word

That cheating diving dog ****ging ****

Is that clear??

Pedantic_Hibee
17-07-2012, 07:27 PM
That cheating diving ****ing **** that went down quicker than a 5 quid whore giving you a BJ. He can go and get tae ****. I Wouldnae pish in the ****er if he was on fire.

In a word

That cheating diving dog ****ging ****

Is that clear??

So you want him on a week long trial at East Mains then?

Aldo
17-07-2012, 07:40 PM

B aye if you want. PF just needs to let me ken when he's there and I will teach him how to dive after being tackled. Old school style. 😚

Kato
17-07-2012, 07:47 PM

I'm against animal experiments.

Eyrie
17-07-2012, 07:57 PM

Shouldn't take a week. First viewing of that dive will have even the most liberal jury demanding the death penalty.

IberianHibernian
17-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Wouldn`t want to see Suso at Hibs but worth remembering that players like Suso and Nacho Novo came from 2nd B division (3rd level in Spain ) clubs and that lots of clubs in those leagues ( 4 groups of 20 clubs each ) have very severe financial problems ( some clubs didn`t even finish league and others have been relegated in close season becasue of late/non payment of players etc ) and so lots of players are suddenly out of work . Would be disappointed if we aren`t at least making enquiries about players available .

Bishop Hibee
17-07-2012, 10:42 PM

:faf: More chance of Hartley replacing Fenlon with Skacel as his assistant. Would be a good excuse for those not willing to renew their ST :wink:

Holmesdale Hibs
18-07-2012, 08:21 AM

Wouldn't have that wee fanny anywhere near out team. He's ***** anyway and was only made to look good in the final because our defence was a shambles.

tamig
18-07-2012, 08:32 AM
suso's away back to Tenerife - and has been for a while. He's the type of player we could do with imo but we could never afford him and he's gone now anyway.

easty
18-07-2012, 09:10 AM
suso's away back to Tenerife.

Working behind the bar in one of the classy establishments on Veronicas Strip in Playa De Las Americas? Sound Of Cream probably. Wee scrote would fit in well there.

bawheid
18-07-2012, 09:59 AM
He's the type of player we could do with imo

Really?

A cheating little ****?

No thanks.

Hermit Crab
18-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Really?

A cheating little ****?

No thanks.

This.

EH6 Hibby
18-07-2012, 10:05 AM
suso's away back to Tenerife - and has been for a while. He's the type of player we could do with imo but we could never afford him and he's gone now anyway.

We couldn't afford him? The guy was a part time waiter when he signed for them. Irrespective of what stupid money he was getting at the PBS, there's no way he'll get anywhere near that anywhere else.

Pedantic_Hibee
18-07-2012, 11:05 AM
He's back working as a waiter in Tenerife now.

Seems like he applies the same skill to bar-tending as he does to his football.....................

http://img2.photographersdirect.com/img/23938/wm/pd2725891.jpg