PDA

View Full Version : Todays bounce game vs carlisle?

Mikey_1875
30-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Does anyone have any info on who's playing in this today? Seen on another thread that the left back kujabi will be playing, what time does it kick off? I reckon it'll try to be kept hush hush by the club as usual and as it should but would be good to hear if we have 4 or 5 trialists playing I think!

PeterboroHibee
30-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Sounds like there quite a few trialists getting a game, not sure when it is though.

Tbh Id rather not hear about these games or trialists we have, and would rather the club didnt let much, if anything out. All releasing names does is create speculation and hope amongst the fans and so often trialists dont work out, which can lead to people feeling disappointed. Weve had these guys on trial for what, around a week, if they play today and dont impress, with the window shutting tomorrow, it could just lead to panic.

Saying that, I hope they do show enough to Fenlon as we really need a few more good players in!

ancienthibby
30-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Sounds like there quite a few trialists getting a game, not sure when it is though.

Tbh Id rather not hear about these games or trialists we have, and would rather the club didnt let much, if anything out. All releasing names does is create speculation and hope amongst the fans and so often trialists dont work out, which can lead to people feeling disappointed. Weve had these guys on trial for what, around a week, if they play today and dont impress, with the window shutting tomorrow, it could just lead to panic.

Saying that, I hope they do show enough to Fenlon as we really need a few more good players in!

Any news at all??

Hamish
30-01-2012, 03:52 PM
1-1. Sparky scored. No news on trialists.

The_Exile
30-01-2012, 03:56 PM
1-1. Sparky scored. No news on trialists.

Who did he give the finger to if there were no fans there? :greengrin

burghhibs
30-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Who did he give the finger to if there were no fans there? :greengrin

:greengrin:thumbsup::greengrin:thumbsup::greengrin :thumbsup::greengrin:thumbsup::greengrin