PDA

View Full Version : Matthew Pattison

big-mo
30-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Could the (potential) signing of Matthew Pattison make it three out of three for Big-Mo in signing rumour stakes?

I believe that the uncompromising South African midfielder could be playing in a bounce game today along with another three or four trialists.

Andy74
30-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Could the (potential) signing of Matthew Pattison make it three out of three for Big-Mo in signing rumour stakes?

I believe that the uncompromising South African midfielder could be playing in a bounce game today along with another three or four trialists.

It's possible.

We are evidently looking for an experinced player in the middle with a bit of muscle about him as we've been linked with goodwin and Rae.

I guess it depends who might appear as available in the next couple of days.

This is where the window is tricky - you can scout and consider players over the weeks and then players you hadn't considrered would ever become available can pop up at the end of it.

big-mo
30-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Having been quoted as saying that he, "hated all Rangers fans" and branded them "toothless tax dodgers" and later having been caught drunk driving in his underwear, he could fit in well with some of the other miss-fits at the club.

big-mo
30-01-2012, 11:09 AM
I meant to mention that the bounce game is against Carlisle Utd and and left back Pa Saikou Kujabi is one of the others taking part.

Hermit Crab
30-01-2012, 11:16 AM
It's possible.

We are evidently looking for an experinced player in the middle with a bit of muscle about him as we've been linked with goodwin and Rae.

I guess it depends who might appear as available in the next couple of days.

This is where the window is tricky - you can scout and consider players over the weeks and then players you hadn't considrered would ever become available can pop up at the end of it.

Gavin Rae has singed an 18 month deal will Aberdeen today

CropleyWasGod
30-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Gavin Rae has singed an 18 month deal will Aberdeen today

... with his cigar butt?

Does Rod know? Might we still get him?

CropleyWasGod
30-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Having been quoted as saying that he, "hated all Rangers fans" and branded them "toothless tax dodgers" and later having been caught drunk driving in his underwear, he could fit in well with some of the other miss-fits at the club.

No coke habit? Get him to F.

big-mo
30-01-2012, 11:34 AM

No 'reported' coke habit but -

"After speculation of a possible move to Hibernian he said in this mornings local paper "I want the move, of course. I want to help put Hearts in to the hole they deserve. Funny thing is there fans are pretty strange to say the least, Blinded by the truth of there team not being in exitance next season, I want to be around for that.""

Obviously someone who is keen to endear himself to the fans.

BarneyK
30-01-2012, 11:39 AM

"After speculation of a possible move to Hibernian he said in this mornings local paper "I want the move, of course. I want to help put Hearts in to the hole they deserve. Funny thing is there fans are pretty strange to say the least, Blinded by the truth of there team not being in exitance next season, I want to be around for that.""

Or obviously someone taking liberties with Wikipedia :wink:

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2012, 11:40 AM

You shouldn't believe everything you read on Wikipedia.

CraigHibee
30-01-2012, 11:42 AM

thats because he prefers pepsi :wink:

Jim44
30-01-2012, 11:47 AM

No doubt this mentality would go down well with the extrovert element of our support but his attitude has embarrassment and egg on chin all over it. I could live with the cringeworthiness if he can definitely put his money where his mouth is.

CropleyWasGod
30-01-2012, 11:48 AM
No doubt this mentality would go down well with the extrovert element of our support but his attitude has embarrassment and egg on chin all over it. I could live with the cringeworthiness if he can definitely put his money where his mouth is.

Do you think he posted it himself? Seriously?

"After being linked with a move up north to Hibernian FC Pattison said: "It would be an honour to play for such a prestigious club and get them up the table where they should be. I would love the chance to beat those maroon non wage paying ****s."

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2012, 11:53 AM

If you tell me what you'd like him to have said, I'll go and edit it right now.

Pretty Boy
30-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Please tell me no one really believes those quotes attributed to him on Wikipedia.

Andy74
30-01-2012, 11:56 AM

:greengrin

GreenCastle
30-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Would only be fair to post some clips of him on youtube - it's the hibs.net way :greengrin

Actually looks pretty strong and fit - with a decent left foot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_-_QKAejxY

Jim44
30-01-2012, 12:13 PM
:greengrin

Never read the whole thread and combined that "quote" with the other horror stories I've read about this bampot. We're in such an embarrassing mess that any port in a storm fits the bill for us these days.

MrSmith
30-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Do you think he posted it himself? Seriously?

"After being linked with a move up north to Hibernian FC Pattison said: "It would be an honour to play for such a prestigious club and get them up the table where they should be. I would love the chance to beat those maroon non wage paying ****s."

Fantastic I nearly choked! :top marks

CropleyWasGod
30-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Fantastic I nearly choked! :top marks

Wasn't me... it's all on Wikipedia. It must be true.

Hibbyradge
30-01-2012, 01:34 PM

Jim.

Change your dotnet password quick!

Someone's hacked into your account.

:faf:

big-mo
30-01-2012, 06:17 PM
He might be a non-starter as he did not do anything special in the bounce match, however, I believe that he is out of contact so the deadline may not be a problem. He has not played competitively for some time so he may not be fit. Having said that, it is a quick fix we need now and I don't think we can wait on players becoming fit.