PDA

View Full Version : The next game is HUGE!

spike220
30-01-2012, 07:03 AM
We need to take maximum points against Aberdeen. The only way we can get some confidence and try to pull clear is for us to take all 3 points next Saturday. This is a huge game for us, bigget game of the season to date (and there will be a few of these). We cant afford to wait for Dunfirmline to build any confidence, if they do it is going to get very messy. Just my thoughts but 3 points are essential. ICT have smeltic, so we need to gain ground on them and pull them back into this struggle.We also need to hold on to GOC he is easily worth 9 points to us till the rest of season, maybe more if he finds some form again. GGTTH

GloryGlory
30-01-2012, 07:22 AM
We need to take maximum points against Aberdeen. The only way we can get some confidence and try to pull clear is for us to take all 3 points next Saturday. This is a huge game for us, bigget game of the season to date (and there will be a few of these). We cant afford to wait for Dunfirmline to build any confidence, if they do it is going to get very messy. Just my thoughts but 3 points are essential. ICT have smeltic, so we need to gain ground on them and pull them back into this struggle.

We also need to hold on to GOC he is easily worth 9 points to us till the rest of season, maybe more if he finds some form again.

GGTTH

Whilst not disagreeing with your general premise, we play Kilmarnock in the cup next week. Also ICT v Celtc (sic) is also a cup game, is it not?

Hibby 2005
30-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Killie will be on a high and fancy there chances, the Aberdeen game I'd setle for a point.

scott7_0(Prague)
30-01-2012, 07:36 AM
We need to take maximum points against Aberdeen. The only way we can get some confidence and try to pull clear is for us to take all 3 points next Saturday. This is a huge game for us, bigget game of the season to date (and there will be a few of these). We cant afford to wait for Dunfirmline to build any confidence, if they do it is going to get very messy. Just my thoughts but 3 points are essential. ICT have smeltic, so we need to gain ground on them and pull them back into this struggle.

We also need to hold on to GOC he is easily worth 9 points to us till the rest of season, maybe more if he finds some form again.

GGTTH

ALL games are now HUGE.

John_the_angus_hibby
30-01-2012, 07:49 AM
ALL games are now HUGE.

What that man says! I have a feeling we will be in the mix right to the end and it will down to the last handful of games.

Sent from another universe!

spike220
30-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Whilst not disagreeing with your general premise, we play Kilmarnock in the cup next week. Also ICT v Celtc (sic) is also a cup game, is it not?

Your right, we not playing them till 11th. But it still a must win, I guess Dunfirmline could also leap frog us by then.

Well spotted I didnt relaise ICT & Smeltic was a cup game, but we still want to be closing that gap and the only way it will happen is with 3 points, I dont think 1 point is much use right now (the irony being we are only 1pt off the foot of the table). In fact I willing to go out on limb here and say 3pts are three times beter than 1pt. Now lets hope to god I have got that right.

GGTTH

hibsbollah
30-01-2012, 07:51 AM

GGTTH

Cant argue with any of that. Three points please.

Craig_in_Prague
30-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Until Mathematically safe, Every game is indeed huge.
No matter the result against Aberdeen, it doesn't decide anything.

I really believe we need to improve quite a bit, as we cannot rely on the Pars losing more than us.

I have a horrible deep feeling, this defence is gonna relegate us.