PDA

View Full Version : Please please please Pat...

Hibs3-2
29-01-2012, 11:02 PM
... DONT play Mark Brown on saturday if we are to have anychance of beating killie and getting to the next round. The guy is an absolute kalamity in the sticks!

Taz_hibee
30-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Dont agree, he is no worse than Stack and has in fact pulled of some great saves in recent games

Pretty Boy
30-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Feel sorry for Brown as statistically he must be about our worst keeper ever without ever actually playing that badly

Personally I'd still restore Stack on Saturday but wouldn't be terribly upset if Brown plays.

Golden Bear
30-01-2012, 04:24 PM
... DONT play Mark Brown on saturday if we are to have anychance of beating killie and getting to the next round. The guy is an absolute kalamity in the sticks!

Absolute nonsense.

30-01-2012, 05:08 PM
I don't Brown is a particularly bad keeper, he's had some great saves. It the four clowns in front of him thats the problem IMO.

PeeJay
30-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Disagree with the OP - the least of our worries is the goalkeeper (Stack or Brown)...

Hermit Crab
30-01-2012, 05:18 PM
I don't Brown is a particularly bad keeper, he's had some great saves. It the four clowns in front of him thats the problem IMO.

Ten clowns in front of him :wink:

DanHFC1875
30-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Ten clowns in front of him :wink:

I'd play Stack, no offence to Brown, I just think Stack is the better keeper. In an ideal world it would be Palgiuca(cannae spell it) in his prime would do.

brog
30-01-2012, 07:49 PM

I agree. Not sure we can really blame him for many recent goals & he did pretty well against St J but he never makes me feel inspired that he's our last line of defence. He also got lucky against Pars when he dropped the ball in last minute & Stephens kicked off line. If that had gone in we would be 2 points adrift at the bottom & he would have been slaughtered here. I don't think Stack's great either but I believe he's much better at organising the defence.

Scouse Hibee
30-01-2012, 07:52 PM

Don't agree, nowt between them.

Baldy Foghorn
30-01-2012, 07:58 PM

Im sure if PF reads the Boards, he will do this for you, and maybe we should be writing a starting 11 for him to select whilst we are at it:confused:

Can't really blame Brown for goals lost recently, he has been badly let down by those around him IMO....

J-C
30-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Defence is the problem not the goalie.