PDA

View Full Version : Tickets v Killie

NAE NOOKIE
29-01-2012, 05:30 PM
As usual I cant find out what I need to know on the official site.

Can you buy tickets at ER on the day of the game when we play Killie next week ?

greenlex
29-01-2012, 05:34 PM
I cant see it being a sell out. There will be tickets available on the day.

WindyMiller
29-01-2012, 05:39 PM
As usual I cant find out what I need to know on the official site.

Can you buy tickets at ER on the day of the game when we play Killie next week ?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html

The_Todd
29-01-2012, 05:49 PM
For those who still can't find it

Pre-purchase Pricing (on tickets sold up to 5pm on Fri 3rd Feb)
Adult - £15
Concessions - Age 17-18/O65 and f/t students - £10
U16's - £5
Match day Pricing
Adults - £20
All Concessions - £10

cabbageandribs1875
29-01-2012, 06:14 PM
For those who still can't find itPre-purchase Pricing (on tickets sold up to 5pm on Fri 3rd Feb)Adult - £15Concessions - Age 17-18/O65 and f/t students - £10U16's - £5 Match day PricingAdults - £20All Concessions - £10that's a very decent price :agree: they should make £20 top price for league games as well :cool2:

NAE NOOKIE
29-01-2012, 06:21 PM

Adult - £15
U16's - £5
Match day Pricing
Adults - £20
All Concessions - £10

Why is it £5 more on match day? ........ I could order on line or on the phone, but frankly I cant be ar*ed. I also cant understand why you have to buy a ticket for a match that has no chance of selling out the home or away sections.

Thanks for your replies though. As usual I didnt read the fishul site correctly :greengrin

greenlex
29-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Why is it £5 more on match day? ........ I could order on line or on the phone, but frankly I cant be ar*ed. I also cant understand why you have to buy a ticket for a match that has no chance of selling out the home or away sections.

Thanks for your replies though. As usual I didnt read the fishul site correctly :greengrin
It seems its £5 more because you cant be ar*ed. :wink:

HibbyAndy
29-01-2012, 06:26 PM

Adult - £15
U16's - £5

Match day Pricing
Adults - £20
All Concessions - £10

Im being thick but can anyone clear this up, If i purchased (Over the phone) An adult ticket and 2 under 16 tickets this Friday it would cost me £25....

But if i turned up on Saturday to the game it would cost me £20 Adult and £10 each per under 16.

So Buying on Friday total = £25

Buying on Saturday = £40.

Obv this cant be right so feel free to explain it in baby talk for me :aok:

NAE NOOKIE
29-01-2012, 06:29 PM

Thats the point though Greenlex. I will still go and pay my £20, but how many people are put off due to the fact that you cant just walk up and hand over your hard earned at the gate.

Mikey
29-01-2012, 06:31 PM

An industrial sized tub of swarfega would help there :agree:

greenlex
29-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Thats the point though Greenlex. I will still go and pay my £20, but how many people are put off due to the fact that you cant just walk up and hand over your hard earned at the gate.
Why though? I dont know about you but I work bloody hard for my money. Why would you pay a third more for something just because you cant be ar*ed? Mental!
You should have a membership card. Buy a match day ticket online or over the phone. Card gets scanned on entry and you save yourself a few bob. Its easy as pie.

greenlex
29-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Im being thick but can anyone clear this up, If i purchased (Over the phone) An adult ticket and 2 under 16 tickets this Friday it would cost me £25....

But if i turned up on Saturday to the game it would cost me £20 Adult and £10 each per under 16.

So Buying on Friday total = £25

Buying on Saturday = £40.

Obv this cant be right so feel free to explain it in baby talk for me :aok:

Nope you have it right.

HibbyAndy
29-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Nope you have it right.

Unreal.

Thanks mate :aok:

joe breezy
29-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Killie will pump Hibs surely - Dean Shiels to score the winner, that's surely bet of the weekend next week

Makaveli
29-01-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm trying to add it onto my card (season ticket, no cup top up).

I've never topped up this card before and thought it would be a different client ref to my old West Stand ST.

When I went to "activate my account" it told me I already had one, click here to log in. Fair enough.

So I did, cue "your login could not be found. Please try again." The password was definitely correct, but just in case I then went to the 'forgot my password' bit and it didn't even recognise my e-mail address which I've used for years and still gets the newsletter.

Before leaving it I thought I'd check the FAQ (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/staticpages/faqs.aspx):

ClientName should insert their own specific Ticketing FAQs into this area and save changes.

Sample text should include direction for end users if their question(s) were not answered in the FAQs;

E.G. If your question has not been answered, please click here to email the Club.

I can't log in and Hibs haven't made an FAQ.

ragin.jpg

lyonhibs
29-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Unreal.

Thanks mate :aok:

Well not really. It's clearly specified well in advance in plain English and offers an incentive for people to buy early.

Get a bend on and save yourself some beer money!!!

LancashireHibby
29-01-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm trying to add it onto my card (season ticket, no cup top up).

I've never topped up this card before and thought it would be a different client ref to my old West Stand ST.

When I went to "activate my account" it told me I already had one, click here to log in. Fair enough.

So I did, cue "your login could not be found. Please try again." The password was definitely correct, but just in case I then went to the 'forgot my password' bit and it didn't even recognise my e-mail address which I've used for years and still gets the newsletter.

Before leaving it I thought I'd check the FAQ (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/staticpages/faqs.aspx):

I can't log in and Hibs haven't made an FAQ.

ragin.jpg

Email the Ticket Office and they will remove your email address from your client reference, which will then allow you to go through 'Activate My Account' again and reassign your email address and password.

The pre-purchase discount is a great idea as it reduces the problem of people waiting to see what the weather is like on matchday etc before deciding whether or not to go to the game as they will have already paid out for their ticket. Would be great if it was introduced as a regular thing for league games.

Makaveli
29-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Email the Ticket Office and they will remove your email address from your client reference, which will then allow you to go through 'Activate My Account' again and reassign your email address and password.

The pre-purchase discount is a great idea as it reduces the problem of people waiting to see what the weather is like on matchday etc before deciding whether or not to go to the game as they will have already paid out for their ticket. Would be great if it was introduced as a regular thing for league games.

I e-mailed them earlier to explain the problem and hopefully they will do as you suggest. Cheers.

NAE NOOKIE
29-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Why though? I dont know about you but I work bloody hard for my money. Why would you pay a third more for something just because you cant be ar*ed? Mental!
You should have a membership card. Buy a match day ticket online or over the phone. Card gets scanned on entry and you save yourself a few bob. Its easy as pie.

Well ..... I never said I was bright ... or good with money :greengrin

Jonnyboy
29-01-2012, 10:26 PM

Something to do with the club's 'no cash turnstiles' policy perhaps?

HibbyAndy
30-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Can you pick tickets up on the day off the game? Is the ticket office open?