PDA

View Full Version : Feynoord v Ajax

joe breezy
29-01-2012, 12:37 PM
3-1 Feyenoord, Ajax have a makeshift defence, Hibsesque. On ESPN if anyone's interested

Phil D. Rolls
29-01-2012, 08:29 PM
3-1 Feyenoord, Ajax have a makeshift defence, Hibsesque. On ESPN if anyone's interested

Something was far wrong - final score Rotterdam 4 Amsterdam 2. I demand a recount!

joe breezy
29-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Yeah, damn, I don't like Feyenoord myself, prefer Ajax cos I like Amsterdam and they're not nazis partly due to their reputation as a Jewish club

Phil D. Rolls
29-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Yeah, damn, I don't like Feyenoord myself, prefer Ajax cos I like Amsterdam and they're not nazis partly due to their reputation as a Jewish club

What reputation is that? It's been oretty much proved that it has no basis. Ajax played on a Sunday - a working day for Jews, it's unlikely they would have been able to go to games. Also, there is little to suggest a strong Jewish input in the early days.

I think it's more about Amsterdammers feeling guilty about the 70,000 Jews that never returned.

joe breezy
29-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Aye their probably not much more Jewish than Spurs but like it or not Feyenoord fans do Nazi salutes and call Ajax fans dirty Jews.

Amsterdam was seen as a place that welcomes the persecuted whether Jewish, gay or whatever

Go to an Ajax game and you'll see plenty star of Davids - plenty graffiti likewise at the old ground anyway

I'm on tapatalk but have photos of giant star if David's in the Ajax game, one if their songs has a Yiddish tune as well

As I say probably as Jewish as Spurs but still attacked by a right wing rival

I've also got videos about football hooliganism in Holland and the Feyenoord mob are calling Ajax Jew ****. The Ajax lads laughed it off saying most if them aren't Jews bit any Dutch person doing a nazi salute is an idiot given what happened in the war

That's what I'm talking about - not saying everyone at Ajax is a fully signed up Hasidic Jew

pacorosssco
29-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Aye their probably not much more Jewish than Spurs but like it or not Feyenoord fans do Nazi salutes and call Ajax fans dirty Jews.

Amsterdam was seen as a place that welcomes the persecuted whether Jewish, gay or whatever

Go to an Ajax game and you'll see plenty star of Davids - plenty graffiti likewise at the old ground anyway

I'm on tapatalk but have photos of giant star if David's in the Ajax game, one if their songs has a Yiddish tune as well

As I say probably as Jewish as Spurs but still attacked by a right wing rival

I've also got videos about football hooliganism in Holland and the Feyenoord mob are calling Ajax Jew ****. The Ajax lads laughed it off saying most if them aren't Jews bit any Dutch person doing a nazi salute is an idiot given what happened in the war

That's what I'm talking about - not saying everyone at Ajax is a fully signed up Hasidic Jew

Amsterdamers and Ajax fans are a bunch of trumpets. Ruddest of the rude and not tolerant at all . While not Jewish sing and wave jewish songs/flags only ala Celtic and Rangers to get a cheap rise .Will call themselves Jews when they arent. Not sticking up for Feynoord but two sides and all that

joe breezy
30-01-2012, 05:03 AM
Amsterdamers and Ajax fans are a bunch of trumpets. Ruddest of the rude and not tolerant at all . While not Jewish sing and wave jewish songs/flags only ala Celtic and Rangers to get a cheap rise .Will call themselves Jews when they arent. Not sticking up for Feynoord but two sides and all that

Yeah realise that and they're the big club so all the negative things that go with that. I still prefer being on the plastic Jews side than the plastic Nazis though...