PDA

View Full Version : Sammy Stanton

oconnors_strip
28-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Thought the lad deserved a thread of his own after his five minutes of game time today. Thought he did well and looked bright, the typical sammy I see every week for the under 19s!

More of the same next week pal

stanton10
28-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Thought the lad deserved a thread of his own after his five minutes of game time today. Thought he did well and looked bright, the typical sammy I see every week for the under 19s!

More of the same next week pal

Gi, it a rest [oconnor] with great respect its not the laddies fault but should not be near this bunch he will go down the slippery slope with this mob, i have my doubts about pf ,for even involving him shame but thats fitba,

blaikie
28-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Gi, it a rest [oconnor] with great respect its not the laddies fault but should not be near this bunch he will go down the slippery slope with this mob, i have my doubts about pf ,for even involving him shame but thats fitba,
Why not involve him? We have let too many young players rot on the bench and in the reserves, No matter what the score is if the boy can go out and hold his own with the rest of the squad, Few extra players with the fight and the desire that a few of the cup winning u19s had a few seasons ago might actually see us turning this situation around!

And your doubts about Fenlon? Be serious the guys came in to a club which is on its knees and needs to be built from the foundations up!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
28-01-2012, 11:09 PM

Eh?

frazeHFC
28-01-2012, 11:11 PM

:confused: :wtf:

john18722
29-01-2012, 07:46 AM

Aye, ok then.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.966782,-3.229156

Mikey
29-01-2012, 08:15 AM

It's not every kid that gets dropped by Hibs. The good ones will make it and those that aren't so good won't.

That's not the club's fault, but you know that really, don't you :wink:

Pretty Boy
29-01-2012, 08:18 AM

Is there not a rule about all posts having to be in English?

Diclonius
29-01-2012, 08:49 AM

Cool story bro.

Hank Schrader
29-01-2012, 09:11 AM

Flange