PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets

Mark79
28-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Not long till the marketing campaign starts again looking for us to dig deep.

Team are still rank rotten, full of loan signings until the summer and therefore we have no idea what sort of team we will be watching.

Rod has a job in his hands this year.

I myself am unsure about renewing when I can pick and choose my games these days. Sitting watching another season like this and the last two makes me think like this.

greenlex
28-01-2012, 07:33 PM
I'll renew. It is what I do weekends in the winter. I am a Hibee till I die. Hard as it is at times. :greengrin

Gala Foxes
28-01-2012, 07:36 PM
The fact that you can now easily buy blocks of seats together in any stand at any game is not going to help them punt season tickets for 2012/2013

Ozyhibby
28-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Not even sure what league we'll be in so I can't see how they will price such an offer. Would you pay £400 a year to watch big games like Morton, Partick and Raith?

Scouse Hibee
28-01-2012, 07:38 PM
I'll renew because it's what I do..............................regardless!

Gus Fring
28-01-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm struggling to see the selling point for next season. Got a membership card that I can add games to as I please, and as soon as there's one game I can't attend (which is likely given how much they move about) I lose the saving on individual prices. The club needs to come up with some really good discounts for families or bring back a cheap category B, perhaps for the lesser used areas of the stadium

greenlex
28-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Not even sure what league we'll be in so I can't see how they will price such an offer. Would you pay £400 a year to watch big games like Morton, Partick and Raith?
I dont watch them. I watch Hibs. Yes I would.

Mark79
28-01-2012, 07:41 PM
I'll renew. It is what I do weekends in the winter. I am a Hibee till I die. Hard as it is at times. :greengrin

I used to enjoy it. And not just when we were winning but when we at least put in some effort . We used to have some footballers that had some skills and promise. Now unfortunately we have had numerous teams devoid of any of this.

greenlex
28-01-2012, 07:43 PM
I used to enjoy it. And not just when we were winning but when we at least put in some effort . We used to have some footballers that had some skills and promise. Now unfortunately we have had numerous teams devoid of any of this.
You reckon there was no skill or effort today? :confused:

dmc1875
28-01-2012, 07:43 PM
I'm struggling to see the selling point for next season. Got a membership card that I can add games to as I please, and as soon as there's one game I can't attend (which is likely given how much they move about) I lose the saving on individual prices. The club needs to come up with some really good discounts for families or bring back a cheap category B, perhaps for the lesser used areas of the stadium

Watching Hibs. Regardless of division or how we are playing. I will be renewing :flag:

down the slope
28-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Do not give Rod a penny of YOUR money to waste, his shambolic running of our club has cost him nothing , get him out now.

Mikey
28-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Do not give Rod a penny of YOUR money to waste, his shambolic running of our club has cost him nothing , get him out now.

Do you really think that encouraging people not to renew is going to help the club?

greenlex
28-01-2012, 07:47 PM
I've never given him a penny in my life. I give it to Hibs. If everyone were to follow your advice Hibs would be much worse off and either get relegated or have no chance of promotion. Is that what you want for Hibs? Petrie isnt going anywhere. STF told us that. Get over it and back your team. Back your club.

Ozyhibby
28-01-2012, 07:48 PM
On a brighter note, Saturday at 3pm every week in Div 1.

Alfred E Newman
28-01-2012, 07:49 PM
If the club try and play the loyalty card again if we go down, by asking fans to pay premier prices for 1st div football, the bottom will fall out their season ticket sales all together. In order to sell tickets they will have to drop the prices which makes punting season tickets before we know if we will still be in the Premier League or not almost impossible.

Mark79
You reckon there was no skill or effort today? :confused:

It's not about one match. It's about doing it consistently.

Scouse Hibee

Are we bankrupt? Was he playing today?

Gus Fring
28-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Watching Hibs. Regardless of division or how we are playing. I will be renewing :flag:

I can still do that without a season ticket and can probably save some money as well.

Sherlock
28-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Do you really think that encouraging people not to renew is going to help the club?

It might get through to the board, eventually that they are doing a disastrous job.

People call the tramps bottle merchants but what do you call us, who do nothing about the tubes running the club? :confused:

Oh aye, like Hearts fans, I await the "who else can we get, what's the alternative" psih we rip them about.

AFKA5814_Hibs
28-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Last season we were fortunate to get a good run of fixtures in February which all but assured our SPL status by the time the season ticket applications came out, I'd be very surprised if that was the case this season, the relegation issue is likely to right down to the wire. Not sure how they could expect folk to fork out £400+ if we could be playing 1st div football, there would be one game less as well with a 10 team league. An average of over £22 to possibly watch games v Cowdenbeath, Ayr Utd and Raith Rovers? No thanks.

Mikey
28-01-2012, 08:18 PM
It might get through to the board, eventually that they are doing a disastrous job.

People call the tramps bottle merchants but what do you call us, who do nothing about the tubes running the club? :confused:

Oh aye, like Hearts fans, I await the "who else can we get, what's the alternative" psih we rip them about.

Sherlock
28-01-2012, 08:22 PM

Do Hearts fans really think encouraging a stand against Romanov will help them? Yet we slag them off. They are nowhere near in the ***** as we are either.

Genuinely, I don't know. I know they will be down again though, that will be the fault of the board of directors at the club for once again failing the club as a whole, you agree? :agree:

Hainan Hibs
28-01-2012, 08:25 PM
"Guarantee your seat for The Great Adventure sequel!

Make sure you and your family have prime seats to watch Cowdenbeath attempt revenge for their enthralling cup defeat and come along and play your part as the 12th man as Hibs host European Cup Semi-Finalists Dundee at Easter Road. With Glasgow giants Partick Thistle paying a visit along with the derby(ish) against Livi, you won't want to miss out on the hottest seat in town!

And if you thought the cup top-up was value for money in previous seasons, well hold on to your horses as this season it's not just 1, not 2, BUT 3 CUPS included as Pat and the boys plot the route to Ramsdens Challenge Cup glory!

With the added excitement and emotion of play-offs in Irn Bru's Premier 1st Division, there's only one place you will want to be spending your Saturday next season.

The Great Adventure II awaits!"

Guaranteed to get bums on seats:agree:

Sherlock
28-01-2012, 08:27 PM

Make sure you and your family have prime seats to watch Cowdenbeath attempt revenge for their enthralling cup defeat and come along and play your part as the 12th man as Hibs host European Cup Semi-Finalists Dundee at Easter Road. With Glasgow giants Partick Thistle paying a visit along with the derby(ish) against Livi, you won't want to miss out on the hottest seat in town!

And if you thought the cup top-up was value for money in previous seasons, well hold on to your horses as this season it's not just 1, not 2, BUT 3 CUPS included as Pat and the boys plot the route to Ramsdens Challenge Cup glory!

With the added excitement and emotion of play-offs in Irn Bru's Premier 1st Division, there's only one place you will want to be spending your Saturday next season.

Makes me feel sick :agree:

Sir David Gray
28-01-2012, 08:28 PM

:greengrin Have you thought about applying for a job in season ticket marketing!?

That's got me convinced! :aok:

Cropley10
28-01-2012, 08:28 PM
On a brighter note, Saturday at 3pm every week in Div 1.

Which is exactly what i told the wee man when he asked for my views on the SFHell:greengrin

hermiehibee
28-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Not going to renew and will go when I can make it. The TV schedules do not help either with games being change d but that is what we have to live with.

frazeHFC
28-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Definately renewing. So long as i can afford it, i will have one for the rest of my life. :not worth

EDIT: Even if we are division 3

greenlex
28-01-2012, 08:30 PM

Makes me feel sick :agree:
No matter what division we end up in next season they would be better not bothering marketing Season Tickets.
What would you recommed them do? I really wonder just how many Hibs fans actually post on here.

Sherlock
28-01-2012, 08:32 PM
No matter what division we end up in next season they would be better not bothering marketing Season Tickets.
What would you recommed them do? I really wonder just how many Hibs fans actually post on here.

I agree. Actions speak louder than words. Agree?

You do? Supporters want whats best for the club, they don't back the club and the tits ruining the club no matter what. :agree:

If in doubt, call the people not towing into line a non fan though eh? Predictable and pathetic :agree:

Oh aye, I recommend they back the manager with money to spend to ensure we don't go down. But with the Jim Goodwin scenario it clearly isn't happening.....unless you spout the "loyal" to a a club he's been at 6 months rubbish ;)

greenlex
28-01-2012, 08:44 PM
I agree. Actions speak louder than words. Agree?

You do? Supporters want whats best for the club, they don't back the club and the tits ruining the club no matter what. :agree:

If in doubt, call the people not towing into line a non fan though eh? Predictable and pathetic :agree:

Oh aye, I recommend they back the manager with money to spend to ensure we don't go down. But with the Jim Goodwin scenario it clearly isn't happening.....unless you spout the "loyal" to a a club he's been at 6 months rubbish ;)

So let me get this right. You want fans to stop buying season tickets and the club to spend more on securing and/or paying playerrs. Have I got it? Are you serious? I doubt you could run a bath never mind a football club.
You dont know anything about the Goodwin deal just as I do but Goodwin himself give his reasons for remaining with St Mirren and one of the main reasons was loyalty. There is no need for me to spout it. He said it.
That will be Hibs boards fault will it? Predictable and Pathetic right enough.
Supporters do back the club no matter what. There are other ways of protesting if you want but not going does far more damage than good. Most fans are not going because we are poor at the moment. Its little to do with who is running the show.

Chuck Rhoades
28-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Not sure if I will renew. Like the sound of the membership card scheme. Will have to see what gets offered.

However, I posted this last year to, how can they market anything when there is a strong chance we will go down! If you renew then we get relegated I doubt there would be any chance of a refund or part of the payment back.

hibeenicol
28-01-2012, 08:46 PM
I'll not be renewing as I'm fed up with scottish football as a whole. There would have to be a complete overhaul of the league for me to renew I'm just fed up watching us play the same teams 3-4 times a season. I also feel that £405 is far too much to pay for what we get on a matchday.

Mikey
28-01-2012, 09:25 PM
I'll not be renewing as I'm fed up with scottish football as a whole. There would have to be a complete overhaul of the league for me to renew I'm just fed up watching us play the same teams 3-4 times a season. I also feel that £405 is far too much to pay for what we get on a matchday.

Things aren't going to improve if people simply turn their back on the game. And Hibs will suffer too.

smurf
28-01-2012, 09:33 PM
I definitely won't be. And after being a ST for 18 years I feel quite sad about it. However, enough is enough.

IberianHibernian
28-01-2012, 09:51 PM
With so many seats to fill and not knowing what division we`ll be in , marketing season tickets will be hard . In Spain clubs often sell season tickets which don`t cover 2 or 3 league games which become " Club days " or " half club days " . So we could sell season tickets from March which only cover category B or all Division 1 games ( preferably at a very competitive price like an average of 15 pounds per match ) and category A matches would be like present cup matches with season ticket holders getting priority and reduced price . I`ve always felt too much importance is given to season ticket sales and not enough time and money is spent on getting more walk up fans whether they go to one or twenty matches a season . There are loads of reasons ( money , work ,family , distance , other commitments , etc ) why many fans will not go to 15 - 20 home matches a season but they could still become very valuable supporters of club and many occasional supporters will spread the word about Hibs more than many diehards who never miss a game but have less contacts ( sounds cynical but if we`re only looking at business considerations is something to bear in mind ) .

c31
28-01-2012, 10:02 PM
I wish I was renewing but the board have total ruined my club, I'm not going back as its affecting my health, 43 years home & away but no more till we get a team that deserves to ware the jersey.

Littlest Hobo
28-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Let's just make one thing clear, the reason we are were we find ourselves isn't anything to do with the clubs long suffering supporters who have been starved of any kind of entertainment over the last few seasons. The blame lies squarely with the managers who have come and gone in the lasr few seasons, who have failed to bond a half decent team.
The board have tried their best to back each and every manger with as much cash as this club can sustain.
Unfotunately the managers haven't used that cash to bring in the right type of player, the type of player who might not be top quality but the type of player who will at the very least battle for the jersey and show the fans that they care.

Gatecrasher
28-01-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm not renewing if we go down, I'm not paying £400 for 1st division football, 14 years I have had one but that will be breaking point for me. I'm fed up of Hibs and football at the moment

Liberal Hibby
28-01-2012, 10:35 PM
I suspect there won't be a season ticket offer this season (or any future season). The membership scheme makes it very easy for fans to purchase a variety of packages - one game, half a season, category A only, whole season, plus discounts in the club store etc.

It would be very easy to transfer all current season ticket holders to the membership scheme - with an incentive and once our SPL safety is confirmed in March then sell on the appropriate season package. And if we grab the last Euro slot on the last day of the season then fans can then choose the various add-ons.

I assume it will also work if by some fluke we end up in Div 1 (but with bigger discounts).

Scouse Hibee
28-01-2012, 10:39 PM
I suspect there won't be a season ticket offer this season (or any future season). The membership scheme makes it very easy for fans to purchase a variety of packages - one game, half a season, category A only, whole season, plus discounts in the club store etc.

It would be very easy to transfer all current season ticket holders to the membership scheme - with an incentive and once our SPL safety is confirmed in March then sell on the appropriate season package. And if we grab the last Euro slot on the last day of the season then fans can then choose the various add-ons.

I assume it will also work if by some fluke we end up in Div 1 (but with bigger discounts).

:confused: Lost me!

SteveHFC
28-01-2012, 10:40 PM
I won't be renewing my season ticket until we found out what division we are in next season.

Liberal Hibby
28-01-2012, 10:43 PM
:confused: Lost me!

Everyone gets a membership card for (say) £20 in March and come May the club can work out how much the rest is going to cost...

Littlest Hobo
28-01-2012, 10:50 PM
I'll be picking and choosing my games like most folk I know. Infact most Hibees I know have got out the habbit of going, never mind buy a ST. I really hope wee Pat can build a squad that can entertain our long suffering supporters and maybe try and entice some of the old boys back to the stands again.

The sooner Rangers and Hearts get their come upence for creating a false economy in Scottish Football the better. This isn't me saying that they are to blame but it certainly has played a huge part. Our record against Hearts over the last twenty years is nothing short of embarrassing. I honestly think if we had just a little more success over our neighbours then I don't think our supporters would be turning their backs on the club in such big numbers as they are right now!

fatbloke
28-01-2012, 11:11 PM

The home midfield and the visitors penalty box you mean:greengrin

greenlex
28-01-2012, 11:21 PM
The home midfield and the visitors penalty box you mean:greengrin
That's pretty good.:greengrin

Saorsa
29-01-2012, 01:29 AM
Do you really think that encouraging people not to renew is going to help the club?Does he need tae? I think those running Hibs are doing quite a good job of that all by themselves, in fact they've been doing it for years now, it's just now that a lot mair folk are just cottoning on.

hibeenicol
29-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Things aren't going to improve if people simply turn their back on the game. And Hibs will suffer too.

Tell me the improvements that you have seen over the last 5 years in scottish football? until the SFA or the SPL whoever it is listens to the fans then the game is going to get worse in this country.

.Sean.
29-01-2012, 09:02 AM
This years incentive should be 'We'll chuck that **** O'Hanlon' if you renew. That'll put bums on seats.

hibee_girl
29-01-2012, 09:03 AM
I'll renew mine as long as I can afford to :agree:

Mikey
29-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Tell me the improvements that you have seen over the last 5 years in scottish football? until the SFA or the SPL whoever it is listens to the fans then the game is going to get worse in this country.

There aren't any. But if we stop going to the football it'll die.

PaulSmith
29-01-2012, 09:16 AM
I'd hope that every single one of us with one iota of care for the club would renew for next season and at least give PF a fighting chance to rebuild the squad. (I'm taking a leap of faith here that we're still an SPL team)

To be fair to Fife and the Board they had hoped to make the ST payments an ongoing DD facility throughout the year, by sitting 2nd bottom and having a chance of going down this has now been blown out the water.

I would however say that should we stay up then for the sake of the club both Petrie and Lindsay are removed from their position, the club is stale and urgently requires fresh blood and idea's from the very top of the Executive Team. By them remaining in place there are thousands (and I believe this to be a realistic number) of fans who rightly or wrongly in some eyes see Petrie as the face of a penny pinching strategy and will not return to ER.

A new era is a MUST at Easter Road and since we've had a revolving door of managers then a total clear out of the Exec team is required. They have failed consistently over the last 5 years to connect to the fans, provide a stable footballing platform, allowed other clubs to take massive leaps ahead of us in terms of youth development..in fact points which have been made several times on here so probably best not to go over them again.

Littlest Hobo
29-01-2012, 09:30 AM
There aren't any. But if we stop going to the football it'll die.

Who's fault would that be then? Certainly no the fans who have decided that they have had enough. I don't think Hibs fans are asking for much, just give us something to shout about and we will come back.

Mikey
29-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Who's fault would that be then? Certainly no the fans who have decided that they have had enough. I don't think Hibs fans are asking for much, just give us something to shout about and we will come back.

Do we need to play the blame game?

Read the first line of PaulSmith's post. The one before yours.

Littlest Hobo
29-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Do we need to play the blame game?

Read the first line of PaulSmith's post. The one before yours.

Ok i hear what he's saying Mikey but I'm no playing the blame game. I'm talking about being realistic, you can't keep breaking the supporters hearts and expect them to follow blindly. I've done that for nearly 30 years, most of the guys I go with gave up a long time ago sadly. I don't think anyone of them are glory hunters, I just think they have had enough of walking home from Easter Road after yet another miserable performance of the players. I can only speak for me when I say I'll never get another ST again, and I'll only go when it suits me now. If Hibs ever get a half decent team on the park again that are capable of entertainment then I'll be there more often than not. It's that simple for me and most of the Hibees I know.

I'll never stop going altogether though, it's in the blood. I can't help it, I was born that way. Listeninmg to the game yesterday and you feel the pain of every goal.

Mikey
29-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Ok i hear what he's saying Mikey but I'm no playing the blame game. I'm talking about being realistic, you can't keep breaking the supporters hearts and expect them to follow blindly. I've done that for nearly 30 years, most of the guys I go with gave up a long time ago sadly. I don't think anyone of them are glory hunters, I just think they have had enough of walking home from Easter Road after yet another miserable performance of the players. I can only speak for me when I say I'll never get another ST again, and I'll only go when it suits me now. If Hibs ever get a half decent team on the park again that are capable of entertainment then I'll be there more often than not. It's that simple for me and most of the Hibees I know.

I'll never stop going altogether though, it's in the blood. I can't help it, I was born that way. Listeninmg to the game yesterday and you feel the pain of every goal.

It's difficult to answer that without having someone play the "it's not the fans fault" card but I'll try :greengrin

All the people who stay away from the games are starving the club of money and as we all know, the board won't spend any money that we don't have (although that's not entirely true as last years £900k loss shows). If we had crowds of 14 or 15,000 we'd be in a fantastic financial position and guys like Sheridan and Goodwin wouldn't get away. In fact, we'd be in for better than that so they wouldn't even be on the radar.

The question is, can we get 5,000 or so people to make that leap of faith? I very much doubt it.

Bobby's Cinema
29-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Not renewing. Can't afford travelling to and from Dundee. I've made it work regardless up to now, but not next season.

Saorsa
29-01-2012, 10:11 AM
It's difficult to answer that without having someone play the "it's not the fans fault" card but I'll try :greengrin

All the people who stay away from the games are starving the club of money and as we all know, the board won't spend any money that we don't have (although that's not entirely true as last years £900k loss shows). If we had crowds of 14 or 15,000 we'd be in a fantastic financial position and guys like Sheridan and Goodwin wouldn't get away. In fact, we'd be in for better than that so they wouldn't even be on the radar.

The question is, can we get 5,000 or so people to make that leap of faith? I very much doubt it.They did have crowds of 14 or 15 thousand, they've managed tae drive thousands of them away with the fare that's been on offer at Easter Road for years now. If they think people are going tae keep turning up and paying hundreds of pounds for what's on offer at Easter Road then they're clearly out of touch.

Mikey
29-01-2012, 10:12 AM
They did have crowds of 14 or 15 thousand, they've managed tae drive thousands of them away with the fare that's been on offer at Easter Road for years now.

Yep.

We'd be in a much better position of those people returned.

Saorsa
29-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Yep.

We'd be in a much better position of those people returned.We'd be in a much better position if they hadnae been driven away in the first place.

Mikey
29-01-2012, 10:15 AM
We'd be in a much better position if they hadnae been driven away in the first place.

Yep. And we'll be in a better position if they come back :greengrin

greenlex
29-01-2012, 10:16 AM
They did have crowds of 14 or 15 thousand, they've managed tae drive thousands of them away with the fare that's been on offer at Easter Road for years now. If they think people are going tae keep turning up and paying hundreds of pounds for what's on offer at Easter Road then they're clearly out of touch.
Do you think they believe that? Seriously?

Kaiser1962
29-01-2012, 10:17 AM
I wish I was renewing but the board have total ruined my club, I'm not going back as its affecting my health, 43 years home & away but no more till we get a team that deserves to ware the jersey.

And it wasnt ruined by Duff and Gray?

I will be renewing. We've been worse.

Kaiser1962
29-01-2012, 10:20 AM
They did have crowds of 14 or 15 thousand, they've managed tae drive thousands of them away with the fare that's been on offer at Easter Road for years now. If they think people are going tae keep turning up and paying hundreds of pounds for what's on offer at Easter Road then they're clearly out of touch.

Occasionaly Dan.

We have averaged over 14k only once in last forty years. Crowds like that have not been regular since the early seventies.

Saorsa
29-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Yep. And we'll be in a better position if they come back :greengrinThey had them, they drove them away, it's their job tae get them back. It's their decisions that have put us in the position we are in, it's them running the club, not the fans and it's their job tae get us out of it.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/color_arrows_rotatating.gif

Kaiser1962
29-01-2012, 10:45 AM

Dan, you do have some great attachments! :greengrin

Mikey
29-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Dan, you do have some great attachments! :greengrin

And the wee pictures he puts up are quite good too :greengrin

Mikey
29-01-2012, 10:53 AM
They had them, they drove them away, it's their job tae get them back. It's their decisions that have put us in the position we are in, it's them running the club, not the fans and it's their job tae get us out of it.

But we can help :wink:

It's our club, not theirs.

Saorsa
29-01-2012, 10:58 AM
But we can help :wink:

It's our club, not theirs.Maybe a lot of folk are sick of helping and throwing away hundreds of pounds every year and still seeing us go backwards at a rate of knots. It seems tae me they think it is very much their club and they seem intent on running it their way although it's obvious tae anyone who's eyes arenae painted on that it's failing.

Edit: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/color_arrows_rotatating.gif

Mikey
29-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Maybe a lot of folk are sick of helping and throwing away hundreds of pounds every year and still seeing us go backwards at a rate of knots. It seems tae me they think it is very much their club and they seem intent on running it their way although it's obvious tae anyone who's eyes arenae painted on that it's failing.

Edit: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/color_arrows_rotatating.gif

The funny things is, you'll moan like **** all year and in June you'll buy a season ticket :greengrin

:duck:

steviehibsleith
29-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Read a lot of posts on this thread with a lot stating not sure if we will be in the Premier league next season so why renew ST.

We will be in the SPL next season Pat Fenlon has just started his job and has got some ok players in and with LG and GOC back after there bans we will score goals and the defence will improve as the midfield has been strengthened. Weather the players are on loan or not Hibs have done business in ther transfer window and I think we will still add before transfer window shuts.

Dunfermline are going down not Hibs be positive troops!

Saorsa
29-01-2012, 11:06 AM
The funny things is, you'll moan like **** all year and in June you'll buy a season ticket :greengrin

:duck:Actually I'll not be buying one this time round after my own problems this year, last time I bought in March and that turned out tae be 400 quid down the pan, I'm not taking that chance again particularly for what is on offer these days. There's nae benefit tae a season ticket after missing one game and I've missed far more than that. I'll likely just take the membership and pay for the games I can make.

Mikey
29-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Actually I'll not be buying one this time round after my own problems this year, last time I bought in March and that turned out tae be 400 quid down the pan, I'm not taking that chance again particularly for what is on offer these days. There's nae benefit tae a season ticket after missing one game and I've missed far more than that. I'll likely just take the membership and pay for the games it can make.

See ye there :wink:

connerg
29-01-2012, 11:13 AM

Have you seen a leaked memo from the board? FFS that is scary!!!!:shocked:

Saorsa
29-01-2012, 11:17 AM
See ye there :wink::aok: aye, with one of these.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/javaImages/25/20/0,,10290~8265765,00.jpg

blackpoolhibs
29-01-2012, 11:44 AM
The daft thing with me is, at the moment i'm definetly not renewing next season, but would if we were relegated.

The_Todd
29-01-2012, 11:50 AM
The daft thing with me is, at the moment i'm definetly not renewing next season, but would if we were relegated.

It's not all that weird I suppose. If we're in Division One next season I suspect most of us would expect us to be challenging at the top of that division. It would sure make a change from floundering at the bottom of the SPL every season.

Before anyone starts, I'm not saying relegation is a good thing, and the board had better pull out all the stops to make sure it doesn't happen.

Mikey
29-01-2012, 11:52 AM
the board had better pull out all the stops to make sure it doesn't happen.

Correct.

I don't want that arse from Blackpool sitting along from me again next season :greengrin

:love ya!:

blackpoolhibs
29-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Correct.

I don't want that arse from Blackpool sitting along from me again next season :greengrin

:love ya!:

:greengrin

smurf
29-01-2012, 12:01 PM

The question is, can we get 5,000 or so people to make that leap of faith? I very much doubt it.

I genuinely believe that we will have no more than 5000 season ticket holders at the start of next season. And that's quite possibly a confident projection.

blackpoolhibs
29-01-2012, 12:02 PM
It's not all that weird I suppose. If we're in Division One next season I suspect most of us would expect us to be challenging at the top of that division. It would sure make a change from floundering at the bottom of the SPL every season.

Before anyone starts, I'm not saying relegation is a good thing, and the board had better pull out all the stops to make sure it doesn't happen.

Its nothing to do with us winning, its all to do with train times in my case. 3pm on a Saturday is perfect for me. :greengrin

grantonhibee
29-01-2012, 12:33 PM
I'm not renewing , we are showing zero ambition , sitting second bottom of the league needing decent players desperately to pull us out the **** , and what do we do? Ask every team in Britain if we can take there fringe players on loan , we are in a sorry state of affairs , sack the board !!!

marinello59
29-01-2012, 12:50 PM
I'm renewing. Weekends without going to the fitba? Not for me, even a poor Hibs team is better than no Hibs at all.