PDA

View Full Version : Yams Craig (sex offender) Thomson. Kaunas bound.

Www1875hfc
28-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Not before time.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2012/01/28/sex-offender-craig-thomson-set-to-leave-hearts-this-week-86908-23724070/

Why did it take them so long to act ?

franco
28-01-2012, 08:51 AM
well they would have to have plenty time to get rid if all the kids laptops and pcs from there :thumbsup:

Hibs Class
28-01-2012, 10:26 AM
He's hardly "got the boot" from Hearts. Romanov has just moved him from one of his hobby teams to another. In no way is this a moral stance by them.

The_Todd
28-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Insane. He remains an employee of Vlad's football "empire" (term used loosely). I don't understand why Vlad is having such a hard time just cutting him loose.

soupy
28-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Insane. He remains an employee of Vlad's football "empire" (term used loosely). I don't understand why Vlad is having such a hard time just cutting him loose.

I get the impression Vlads done a bit in his time or its just tolerated in Lithuania :-)

Camo
28-01-2012, 06:17 PM
I still believe there's more than what's already been told about these incidents hence why he's still floating around.

Unless Vlad is actually that mad.. :hmmm:

Glad he's seen the boot though.

Hibercelona
29-01-2012, 02:01 AM
I still believe there's more than what's already been told about these incidents hence why he's still floating around. I agree. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if there are more young girls waiting to come out with incidents.

Unless Vlad is actually that mad.. :hmmm: Hmmm? I wasn't aware that there was any limit to his madness.

Glad he's seen the boot though.He hasn't been shown the boot though. Vlad could easily shift him back into the Hearts squad at will.

Hibs On Tour
29-01-2012, 02:06 AM
I still believe there's more than what's already been told about these incidents hence why he's still floating around.

What? Something that justified him sending photos of his cock to wee lassies? Bolt ya radge! :tsk tsk:

ecosse
29-01-2012, 02:29 AM

only thing more was more accusations and another investigation.

only reason he cant be sacked was the stupid initial decision to keep him after a disiplinary hearing,if they had sacked him after that then he could have sued and that they cant afford.

hibee92
29-01-2012, 03:03 AM
Complete **** of the earth. Regardless who he plays for.

just_joe
29-01-2012, 08:33 AM
Complete **** of the earth. Regardless who he plays for.

Baffles me how Thomson is still even associated with Hearts. Can't believe they didn't release him (boot his arse out the door) to avoid this situation to drag on. By keeping him at the club does that say the club condones what he did? I believe any other club in Scotland and possibly everywhere would have had nothing to do with him.

The boys football career in my opinion looks to be all but over because no club with any common decensy would touch him. They can make fun of our poor form all they like but at the end of the day it's things like this and the cameras in the youth team dressing room that make Hearts the joke/disgrace of Edinburgh.

Camo
29-01-2012, 11:14 AM
What? Something that justified him sending photos of his cock to wee lassies? Bolt ya radge! :tsk tsk:

At no point did I say that or justify anything.

I wanted and still want no association with the beast to Hearts.

I was just saying that the original decision must have had mitigating factors to not empty him, as there is no justification for keeping his contract.

cabbageandribs1875
29-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Baffles me how Thomson is still even associated with Hearts. Can't believe they didn't release him (boot his arse out the door) to avoid this situation to drag on. By keeping him at the club does that say the club condones what he did? I believe any other club in Scotland and possibly everywhere would have had nothing to do with him.

The boys football career in my opinion looks to be all but over because no club with any common decensy would touch him. They can make fun of our poor form all they like but at the end of the day it's things like this and the cameras in the youth team dressing room that make Hearts the joke/disgrace of Edinburgh.

never heard this one, what's that all about then ? :confused: