PDA

View Full Version : Berwickshire Hibernian supporters club

Jones28
26-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Moving to the Borders in under a week and was wondering about the supporters club down in Berwick. Would be me and my dad joining. Anyone able to provide info on supporters buses, what's the club itself like etc? :aok:

paxtonhibby
26-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Moving to the Borders in under a week and was wondering about the supporters club down in Berwick. Would be me and my dad joining. Anyone able to provide info on supporters buses, what's the club itself like etc? :aok:

Excellent club , I run the buses but nothing organised at the moment. Usually buses for Hampden trips (few and far between atm ) and occasional ones to Dunfermline or Perth. Your more than welcome to join.

Berwickhibby
26-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Its a pity you are not here for our legendary Burns Night which is being held this Saturady at the Black and Gold Club in Berwick...... Guests include, Neil Martin, Peter Cormack, Billy McElhaney and Grant Stott.

Welcome to Berwick, we do run cars to most home games and to some away games......... GGTTH

Jones28
26-01-2012, 03:40 PM
nice one guys, cheers!

HiBremian
26-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Its a pity you are not here for our legendary Burns Night which is being held this Saturady at the Black and Gold Club in Berwick...... Guests include, Neil Martin, Peter Cormack, Billy McElhaney and Grant Stott.

Welcome to Berwick, we do run cars to most home games and to some away games......... GGTTH

Reccommended the Burns Night to a Toon mate of mine that's doin up a place in Burnmouth right now. Sounds like a belter of a night.