PDA

View Full Version : Treatment of Leigh Griffiths is disgusting

JCHibby
24-01-2012, 08:31 PM
If the person or people abusing this lad are Hibs fans then this treatment is a disgrace. He is easily the only forward at the moment with any quality and playing very well, we are in desperate need of all our good players standing up and he is certainly doing that. Stands his ground, good touch, holds up the ball well unlike some of his fellow players.

Unsure what or who had a go at him on Saturday but there was no need, Leigh was playing well and offering something up top, a silly laddy for giving the one finger salute. The boy has come right onto a game, with some guidance could be a cracking player for Hibs, time to support the guy and get off his back.

easty
24-01-2012, 08:34 PM
He is a good player but needs to concentrate more on football and less on the crowd. Footballer gets abuse from fans isn't a new thing.

JCHibby
24-01-2012, 08:36 PM
He is a good player but needs to concentrate more on football and less on the crowd. Footballer gets abuse from fans isn't a new thing.

Agree, however there are a number of players that should be in front of him thats for sure!

macca70
24-01-2012, 08:59 PM
If the person or people abusing this lad are Hibs fans then this treatment is a disgrace. He is easily the only forward at the moment with any quality and playing very well, we are in desperate need of all our good players standing up and he is certainly doing that. Stands his ground, good touch, holds up the ball well unlike some of his fellow players.

Unsure what or who had a go at him on Saturday but there was no need, Leigh was playing well and offering something up top, a silly laddy for giving the one finger salute. The boy has come right onto a game, with some guidance could be a cracking player for Hibs, time to support the guy and get off his back.

He needs to man up :agree:

hibbiedon
24-01-2012, 09:04 PM

so does the **** that shout abuse at him

shagpile
24-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Agree, however there are a number of players that should be in front of him thats for sure!

You don't want LG getting abuse yet you don't mind some other Hibs player getting abuse?

Good stuff.:rolleyes:

SMAXXA
24-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Dont condone it or like hearing people abuse our own players, but I have heared alot worse in my time watching Hibs and never ever seen anything like what he has done, not only is it unprofessional but its dam right insulting to the people that pay his wages, especially doing it in front of the family stand. Like him as a player but he seems a total tool.

Capt Mainwaring
24-01-2012, 09:09 PM

Maybe, but some fans needs to take a look at themselves and ask what they are trying to achieve. It's not doing anyone any favours and ultimately the club are the losers.

staunchhibby
24-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Hope the fans who abused Griffiths on saturday now see the results of there actions.Another suspension.Well done boys:fuming

SMAXXA
24-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Hope the fans who abused Griffiths on saturday now see the results of HIS actions.Another suspension.Well done boys:fuming

Fixed it for you

northgreen24
24-01-2012, 09:22 PM
man up is exactly what he needs to do, you put 8k people in a footy ground and by the law of averages there will be a few idiots but this is no surprise is it!!!! if LG gets bothered by what someone shouts then he will never make it!!!!!!!

.Sean.
24-01-2012, 09:25 PM
The contempt he's showing for the fans of the club he's meant to the support is as 'disgusting' as the apparant 'abuse' he receives.

I think a lot of the support is simply fed up with players at this club with attitude problems. He's been banned not once, not twice, but THREE times for petulance. We're in the midst of a relegation battle and he's getting banned every other week for complete and utter stupidity. Fenlon won't stand for it and it may sound hard but that's tough ***** for Griffiths.

It's a shame for him as I really like him as a player. IMO I don't think Fenlon will be very impressed by his latest antics and if he choses to punt him back to Wolves now or not bother trying to extend his deal in the Summer, I back him.

He needs to grow up, fast.

just_joe
24-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Fixed it for you

I have known him a long time and have to say i think he is a first class tool. Would start a fight in an empty house but can never back it up. Although i don't agree with fans abusing him while hes on the pitch but hes certainly not a well liked guy outside of football and sometimes peoples emotions get high and will just have a go at him anytime they see him. The way i see it that he is a professional and therefore has to accept that footballers are going to get abuse from fans whether it be his own or opposition. He has to start showing some professionalism because if he doesn't ignore it then the fans will just do it more.

stevenhibs
24-01-2012, 09:37 PM
I don't mean to point out the obvious but we're struggling at the minute. There's bound to be rumblings of discontent from a section in the stands. What does he expect?

Got to get a hold of himself and concentrate on the football. I doubt very much if the abuse was aimed directly or specifically at him due to the way he's been playing, more the team as a whole.

The Hibee Harp
24-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Hope the fans who abused Griffiths on saturday now see the results of there actions.Another suspension.Well done boys:fuming

Regardless of what was shouted at Leigh, he is the only person to blame here for any ban that comes his way. Joe T took a lot worse for a lot longer and never once reacted this way.

Sir David Gray
24-01-2012, 09:49 PM
The contempt he's showing for the fans of the club he's meant to the support is as 'disgusting' as the apparant 'abuse' he receives.

I think a lot of the support is simply fed up with players at this club with attitude problems. He's been banned not once, not twice, but THREE times for petulance. We're in the midst of a relegation battle and he's getting banned every other week for complete and utter stupidity. Fenlon won't stand for it and it may sound hard but that's tough ***** for Griffiths.

It's a shame for him as I really like him as a player. IMO I don't think Fenlon will be very impressed by his latest antics and if he choses to punt him back to Wolves now or not bother trying to extend his deal in the Summer, I back him.

He needs to grow up, fast.

Completely agree.

Biggie
24-01-2012, 09:52 PM
I cant remember any player reacting so consistently as Griffiths has...even benny Brazil, Joe T, jesus even Konte/O'Brien never reacted to the dogs abuse they got.....he needs to concentrate on his football and shut everything else out.

stantonhibby
24-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Regardless of what was shouted at Leigh, he is the only person to blame here for any ban that comes his way. Joe T took a lot worse for a lot longer and never once reacted this way.

Indeed . The abuse that Leigh is getting seems to be from individuals or small pockets of fans and is not something i have even been aware of at the games. It is nothing compared to the abuse Joe T used to get or more recently Nish who on one particular occasion i recall being embarassed at the cheer that went up when he got subbed one day.
Whilst i appreciate that abusing players does no good whatsoever it has been going on since moses was a boy and if Leigh can't learn to block this out he will need to find another job because you can be sure that opposing fans will be really on his case now.

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2012, 09:58 PM
I cant remember any player reacting so consistently as Griffiths has...even benny Brazil, Joe T, jesus even Konte/O'Brien never reacted to the dogs abuse they got.....he needs to concentrate on his football and shut everything else out.

:agree: Exactly, and its not as if he's the subject of much abuse anyway, certainly no more than anyone else and a lot less than some.

Of course nobody should be abusing him or any player, but his reactions are way over the top, especially when he knows the consequences, well i think he does? I too wouldn't blame fenlon if he kicked his erse out the door.

Robinho08
24-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Shouldn't give any players abuse while their wearing the green and white. I know we have some dross at the moment but it doesnt help one bit.

I always felt sorry for Big Nishy for the abuse he got, another Hibbie.

Scouse Hibee
24-01-2012, 09:59 PM

NO, Leigh Griffiths's treatment of Hibs and in particular his manager is digusting!!!

Borderhibbie76
24-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Am sorry but LG is a first class idiot with an attitude problem. I don't condone fans abusing our players neither but the guy is letting us down big style...just when we need him the most. Another example of utterly shocking players attitude at our club which is why we are in the state we currently are in!!!

Grow up Leigh FFS!!!

SMAXXA
24-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Just thinking to be fair he has been getting it tight recently, pelters at Tanadice, against Hearts, not sure about Dunfy as wasnt there, St Johnston fans, in the paper for being a wee love rat and getting abused (allegidly, not sure what was specifically said) by Hibs fans. If I was more of a sap I would feel sorry for him, but hes a professional so has to cope with it better.

Dashing Bob S
24-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Just thinking to be fair he has been getting it tight recently, pelters at Tanadice, against Hearts, not sure about Dunfy as wasnt there, St Johnston fans, in the paper for being a wee love rat and getting abused (allegidly, not sure what was specifically said) by Hibs fans. If I was more of a sap I would feel sorry for him, but hes a professional so has to cope with it better.

To be fair to Leigh both Wolves and Hibs have been a trying period for him. He's gone from having a jetpack and being able to alter the space-time continuum with Jocky Scott at Dundee, to playing what is often the lone strikers role at Hibs, having to hold the ball up. Most of us would be frustrated having to make that adjustment.

Biggie
24-01-2012, 10:48 PM
To be fair to Leigh both Wolves and Hibs have been a trying period for him. He's gone from having a jetpack and being able to alter the space-time continuum with Jocky Scott at Dundee, to playing what is often the lone strikers role at Hibs, having to hold the ball up. Most of us would be frustrated having to make that adjustment.

Hiya Bob, hiya pal......pure teckle

.Sean.
24-01-2012, 10:49 PM
:rotflmao:

Man I miss that blog :boo hoo:

machibby
24-01-2012, 11:14 PM

Not to mention he's got a face like a bulldog licking piss of a nettle.

StarMan10
24-01-2012, 11:28 PM
In the past people have booed players who are generally crap or are playing crap (not saying thats okay)
But to boo and abuse someone who has been without a doubt are best player so far in 2012 is beyond a joke. Its shameful behaviour from the fans.

HibsNZ
25-01-2012, 02:37 AM

Yeah but normally from opposition fans, don't know why he's getting it tight from some Hibs fans he's one of the only players we have with some quality about him!

PeeJay
25-01-2012, 07:02 AM
I actually thought he played well on Saturday and he certainly seemed highly motivated. However, apart from not laying off to O'Connor in the 1st half, he had a series of corners in the 2nd half, not one of which was any use to us as a team - they were all poorly taken to say the least and completely wasted opportunities. Now, I may well be mistaken, but it seems that this is where he was being given abuse and this is where he "gestured" - fans were reacting to his inability to take a corner (HIS inability) - what's HIS problem? If he could take corners then he wouldn't get abuse.

If we were top of the league and winning regularly then he could complain about abuse from the fans - but we're bottom and getting beat regularly and this idiot can't even take a corner, even when he has several attempts in succession - what's HIS problem with the abuse? Most of the criticism directed towards him surely has to do with his performance, which has more than often enough deserved to be criticised...

Fenlon should send him packing, Griffiths is obviously too stupid to appreciate the dire straits we as a club are in and how to apply himself to the task of getting us out of this predicament...

Hibs7
25-01-2012, 07:38 AM
He has created a rod for his own back now, opposition fans and players know he can get wound up very easily and will play on it. He really needs to just switch off from it all and shut them up by scoring goals.

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Whenever I can't watch Hibs at the weekend, or if there are midweek games around where I live, I will take in a second or third division game. I have been in Links or Glebe Park with a crowd of 300-400 and you hear everything. Boys getting slagged big style at shy's and corners, from fans that are right next to them. Best reaction is no reaction. I wonder if Mick McCarthy is taking this in, and thinking that long term, he doesn't have the baws for the EPL.

macca70
25-01-2012, 07:45 AM
I actually thought he played well on Saturday and he certainly seemed highly motivated. However, apart from not laying off to O'Connor in the 1st half, he had a series of corners in the 2nd half, not one of which was any use to us as a team - they were all poorly taken to say the least and completely wasted opportunities. Now, I may well be mistaken, but it seems that this is where he was being given abuse and this is where he "gestured" - fans were reacting to his inability to take a corner (HIS inability) - what's HIS problem? If he could take corners then he wouldn't get abuse.

If we were top of the league and winning regularly then he could complain about abuse from the fans - but we're bottom and getting beat regularly and this idiot can't even take a corner, even when he has several attempts in succession - what's HIS problem with the abuse? Most of the criticism directed towards him surely has to do with his performance, which has more than often enough deserved to be criticised...

Fenlon should send him packing, Griffiths is obviously too stupid to appreciate the dire straits we as a club are in and how to apply himself to the task of getting us out of this predicament...

Nail on Head Hit!! Absolutely spot on.

Disgruntled fans turning up week in week out to watch the team continuously under perform.

Griffiths, yet again puts a poor ball into the box then deservedly so, a few guys in the stand come out with ' awwwwww FFS Leigh, get yet finger oot' or 'what **** do you's do at East Mains all week, do you no practice corners'

Andy74
25-01-2012, 08:14 AM
:agree: Exactly, and its not as if he's the subject of much abuse anyway, certainly no more than anyone else and a lot less than some.

Of course nobody should be abusing him or any player, but his reactions are way over the top, especially when he knows the consequences, well i think he does? I too wouldn't blame fenlon if he kicked his erse out the door.
Correct. Quite bizarre for one of the least abused players to get three bans for reacting in a matter of weeks.

bingo70
25-01-2012, 08:19 AM
Correct. Quite bizarre for one of the least abused players to get three bans for reacting in a matter of weeks.

His first ban he wasn't even getting any abuse, there was an ironic cheer from the rangers fans when he slipped and he reacted to it so i think the boys just an idiot and isn't mature enough to play professional football IMO.

For everyone thats defending him i'd be interested to hear if there'd be the same defence of the player if it was Michael Hart or Danny Galbraith that did it three times, for some reason griffiths seems to be a fans favourite which makes this whole episode all the more bizarre.

Barney McGrew
25-01-2012, 08:25 AM
This shouldn't be getting into another should/shouldn't he have reacted thread, so if you take that out the equation the question is pretty simple.

WTF are we abusing our own players for? It's mad. At the game back our players, and if you need to throw abuse do it at the opposition. Messageboards and pubs are the place for discussing if they were crap or not.

marinello59
25-01-2012, 08:27 AM
This shouldn't be getting into another should/shouldn't he have reacted thread, so if you take that out the equation the question is pretty simple.

WTF are we abusing our own players for? It's mad. At the game back our players, and if you need to throw abuse do it at the opposition. Messageboards and pubs are the place for discussing if they were crap or not.

:top marks

bingo70
25-01-2012, 08:49 AM

It's because we care, the day hibs are as bad as we are now but we don't complain about it in case it hurts the players feelings the games a bogie.

If i wanted to join a cheer leading group i dare say i could but thats not what watching football is all about, what happens on the pitch drives emotion and if something pish happens on the pitch then of course some people are going to show discontent in the same way the players get to experience the euphoria that most of us can only dream of when things are going well.

franks
25-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Leigh does not get much abuse. Was at Cowdenbeath although not with the main section of the Hibs support and didn't hear the abuse. Was in the FF on Saturday and didn't hear the abuse.

Was at East End and heard a large group of Hibs fans during the warm up giving massive support in particular to LG after Cowdenbeath.

So at Cowdebeath and on Saturday there were a few (possibly 1 on Saturday) who gave abuse whereas at Dunfermline there were dozens giving very vocal support.

He is an idiot to react the way he has again and if PF decides to punt him he will have my full backing, despite the fact LG has been playing well lately.

hibsbollah
25-01-2012, 09:31 AM
He has created a rod for his own back now, opposition fans and players know he can get wound up very easily and will play on it. He really needs to just switch off from it all and shut them up by scoring goals.

Either that or a bit of zen buddhism and some green tea. Cut out the red meat as well.

hibbymac
25-01-2012, 10:05 AM
All Griffiths has done now is "opened" himself up for more abuse from Hibs fans but probably more now from opposition fans who will now "target" him.

Is he the only one who gets "abuse", is he the only one who hears the "abuse", what is this "abuse".

If it was personal regarding problems he has or his family, I could maybe begin to understand, but he slips on his erse against Rangers, they cheer, then gives them the GIRUY sign, scores a goal against Cowdenbeath then gives a GIRUY sign to his own fans, then gives the middle finger to his own fans while taking a corner against St. J.

While I do not agree with screaming "abuse" at our own, individual, players, his actions have happened over Three separate occasions, Three separate games, The second two after being warned and disciplined by the governing authorities and his own manager.

The "blame" for having a good player missing games at a crucial time, lies with one individual, and having a player only available for one in every three games is no good to us.

The easiest, quickest and only(IMO), way to get this sorted out, is for Griffiths to sort it out, (if Fenlon gives him the opportunity).

GGTTH

I Love Lamp
25-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Never approve of people booing our own players, I limit my own booing to the referee and the opposition. I think that if more fans cut out abusing the former and redoubled abuse of the latter it would start making Easter Road a harder place to visit. Having said that, Griffiths really needs to look at himself.

It'll be interesting to see how Fenlon reacts having already warned him twice about this. If he wants LG to receive the maximum fine then the club had better back him up by doing so; if he wants to send him back to Wolves, then it should be done.

This idea that if you're a talented player, you should get to be lazier and more poorly behaved than other members of the squad has gone on for too long at Hibs and that mentality is clearly shown by the apologists for Griffiths. When he did it against Rangers he was a 'silly laddy' but two similar offences later the true position is a quite unbelievable lack of professionalism (not to mention a total disregard for his manager's instructions) and I'm struggling to think of another SPL club which would put up with it. The SPL is a league which rewards workmanlike team performances over mercurial individuals who blow hot and cold. As long as Hibs continue to champion the latter over the former, we will get nowhere in this league. Considering it from that point of view, I think he should be shown the door.

stanton10
25-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Never approve of people booing our own players, I limit my own booing to the referee and the opposition. I think that if more fans cut out abusing the former and redoubled abuse of the latter it would start making Easter Road a harder place to visit. Having said that, Griffiths really needs to look at himself.

It'll be interesting to see how Fenlon reacts having already warned him twice about this. If he wants LG to receive the maximum fine then the club had better back him up by doing so; if he wants to send him back to Wolves, then it should be done.

This idea that if you're a talented player, you should get to be lazier and more poorly behaved than other members of the squad has gone on for too long at Hibs and that mentality is clearly shown by the apologists for Griffiths. When he did it against Rangers he was a 'silly laddy' but two similar offences later the true position is a quite unbelievable lack of professionalism (not to mention a total disregard for his manager's instructions) and I'm struggling to think of another SPL club which would put up with it. The SPL is a league which rewards workmanlike team performances over mercurial individuals who blow hot and cold. As long as Hibs continue to champion the latter over the former, we will get nowhere in this league. Considering it from that point of view, I think he should be shown the door.

Excellent post,

flash
25-01-2012, 11:51 AM

Except he has been knocking his pan in for the Club he loves not to mention playing really well recently too. He needs to take a deep breath at times no doubt but maybe we should extent a little love at times like this instead of indulging in sanctimonious hand wringing.

DanHFC1875
25-01-2012, 12:04 PM
It's not the fans fault, I like Griffiths as a player and we're lucky to have him. He needs to cut it out or he'll be suspended a lot!! Also I don't Fenlon will select him if he keeps this nonsense up, he has been warned, by FENLON TWICE!! A team the size of Hibs, in our position, will get stick. They need to get on with it and get themselves and us out of it. They'll get enough applause, praise ect if and when they get us out of it.

offshorehibby
25-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Like most posters on this thread no one likes to hear Hibs supporters booing their own players but my sympathy for LG has worn thin. We are in one of the most dyer positions the club has been in for years, we need every player that has the potential to keep us up, playing every week.
But no LG couldn't take telling number 1, even telling number 2 with a reprimand from his manager didn't work. I hope he's been severely fined for his stupidity and letting Hibs as a club down.

GreenCastle
25-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Going to be very interesting to see what Fenlon says on the matter after his last warning...:agree:

Saorsa
25-01-2012, 01:02 PM

WTF are we abusing our own players for? It's mad. At the game back our players, and if you need to throw abuse do it at the opposition. Messageboards and pubs are the place for discussing if they were crap or not.:top marks

silverhibee
25-01-2012, 01:08 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7453053/Chelsea-to-act-over-chants

Smartie
25-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Fans will always give players stick, some will receive more than others. If he wants to know about stick from your own fans he needs to speak to Benny Brazil or Joe Tortolano - both wholehearted players who really copped it. I don't remember them ever responding to what they got.

Also, remember the time when Joe McLaughlin had a wee dust up with Chic Charnley? Chico (who was a bit of a fans' favourite at the time) got a yellow card which meant he was to receive a ban. For the next wee while, every time McLaughlin touched the ball he was booed. I remember him shooting the East a bit of a glare and shaking his head. Entirely approprite under the circumstances.

In a football sense, there's probably little that Leigh could learn from Tortolano, Griffiths or McLaughlin. But he could sure learn a thing or 2 about how to walk away from bother. If we're the highest level he's ever going to reach then he's going to have to learn that some mild moaning from your own fans in nowt compared to what he'll get taking a corner at Tynecastle or Ibrox.

And god help him if he ever has to visit Galatasaray/ AEK Athens or the like on European duty for anyone.

Speedway
25-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Totally agree, first he was banned from the masters due to a problem in his application form. Then he was omitted from the Embassy world championship due to a disagreement with the governing body and now this.

The treatment of Griffiths has been disgusting.

happiehibbie
25-01-2012, 01:57 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7453053/Chelsea-to-act-over-chants

Totaly different circumstance this is a racist crime the might have been commited not get a decent corner in lee ffs

LeithBoozy
25-01-2012, 02:00 PM
It all depends what the clown in the crowd was shouting, some folk go too far. dont forget it is unacceptable contact to use threatening, abusive or Insulting words or behaviour towards individuals or groups at ER, that includes Leigh. I wish some Hibby had quitely reported the clown.

Speedy
25-01-2012, 02:09 PM

I personally don't(or at least very very rarely) shout at players from either side but I can understand why some people would feel annoyed at LG.

He's got a wee bit upset at some of the comments from the fans(which I agree shouldn't have happened, but the bottom line is that it does happen) and shown disrespect, and arguably an attitude that he is better than he is, to the fans and the club by his reaction to his goal...which imo has understandably made the paying fans which frustrated.

LG continues to do pretty well but not perfect and a few fans, who are probably annoyed at his previous outburst, make some more comments and LG reacts again.

No doubt more fans will get annoyed at this so unless he has a perfect game every time he's going to get the odd comment.

So, whether the fans are right or wrong, the bottom line is that this isn't going to go away until LG gets on with things without spitting the dummy.

Jim44
25-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Yes the abuse is disgusting and harmful to the team but it is unlikely to stop. Griffiths has clearly shown that he can't handle it and as it's a reflex reaction he's probably going to continue doing it. Weighing up the pros and cons Fenlon has to see Griffiths as a huge gamble and in view of our precarious position has to reluctantly let him go. We need every player available every game if we're going to survive.

sadtom
25-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Always believed its stupid and counter productive to boo/abuse player during a game. However it's understandable, considering our position that a lot of folk get frustrated and it will occasionally happen.
It only takes a few shouts at the correct moments and 1 person can be heard among thousands.
Does LG consider when he gestures towards a stand full of folk, 99.9% are not giving him abuse and most likely cheering him on. It would pee$$ me off if i was in the general direction of his 'salute', even if i was aware that it was not being aimed at me, i may still react and give him some back.
I keep wondering exactly how bloody thick LG is. I know fitba players arent known for their intelect but what was he thinking!?!?!
Already had 2 similar charges in 2 months. Did he think the cameras wouldn't be on him when he was taking a corner?!?!
I dont know if its been mentioned before, but i wonder if the sfa 'compliance' gadgie will also take into account of the fact that it was the family section he decided to flick the finger at when deciding his punishment.

Leigh. Grow up ya wee tube!

Dashing Bob S
25-01-2012, 02:32 PM
We shouldn't be abusing our own players, that's what the opposition team are there for.

But if Griffiths can't handle a few drunken/whingeing fannies shouting at him, he's in wrong game. All that he's achieved by this behavior, apart from missing games, will be to have opposition fans target him ruthlessly, knowing that he's a loose cannon.

I don't think he's going to much of a career unless he has a major attitude change, and quick.

HibsMax
25-01-2012, 04:00 PM
There have been a few of these posts / threads lately. I guess this will be the last one I will contribute since I think everyone knows how everyone else feels and nobody is going to change anyone's mind.

LG Is immature and if he wants to succeed at the highest level then he will need to have his temperament adjusted.

But I stand by my statement, if players didn't receive abuse then they are less likely to react in this way. If the fans know he can't control his temper why do they continue to bait him? What does it achieve? It's like when you tickle a cat's tummy and he scratches you and then you blame the cat. Apologies to all mature cats out there. ;)