PDA

View Full Version : Harry Redknapp

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2012, 12:47 PM
I see he's in court today, anyone else think if he gives evidence like he does interviews on the telly, a jury will find him guilty in seconds irrespective of the evidence?

He looks so shifty i'd find it hard to believe him if he told me Hibs lost on Saturday?

JimBHibees
23-01-2012, 12:49 PM
I see he's in court today, anyone else think if he gives evidence like he does interviews on the telly, a jury will find him guilty in seconds irrespective of the evidence?

He looks so shifty i'd find it hard to believe him if he told me Hibs lost on Saturday?

Saying that the averages are with him if he predicted that every week. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Saying that the averages are with him if he predicted that every week. :greengrin

:faf:

ancient hibee
23-01-2012, 05:29 PM
He won't be daft enough to give evidence.

wick hibby
24-01-2012, 12:16 PM
He is going 2 be RANGERS next manger So he can sort out there TAX BILL lol

cabbageandribs1875
24-01-2012, 12:45 PM
an amazing likeness between 'arry' and his dug rosie

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4081122/Harry-Redknapp-tax-dodge-trial.html i reckon both are guilty btw, it's in the eyes :agree:

BullbreedHFC
24-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Harry Redknapp has reported Roberto Mancini to the FA after Mancini waved an imaginary tax return at him .........:wink:

Caversham Green
24-01-2012, 03:32 PM
One for the conspiracy theorists.

'Arry leaves Portsmouth and shortly after is appointed manager of their local rivals Southampton. Takes Southampton down (from which they've never recovered), leaves, and is immediately reinstated by Portsmouth. Now we're seeing unexplained deposits in a Swiss bank account.

Coincidence?

HibbyAndy
24-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Is Redknapp the full shilling?....Every time the camera pans in on his puss his heid is always moving uncontrollably.

heretoday
24-01-2012, 03:57 PM
I doubt all this will bar him from the England job although it definitely would have in the 60s/70s. Alf Ramsey probably never even submitted an expenses claim.

Today, Harry's misdemeanours will be mere blips on his CV, assuming the FA take time out from rogering their secretaries to actually read it.

Pedantic_Hibee
24-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Is Redknapp the full shilling?....Every time the camera pans in on his puss his heid is always moving uncontrollably.

David Gray syndrome.

"This year's bung, it better last"

HibbyAndy
24-01-2012, 04:00 PM
David Gray syndrome.

"This year's bung, it better last"

:hilarious

:top marks

:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
24-01-2012, 04:01 PM
I doubt all this will bar him from the England job although it definitely would have in the 60s/70s. Alf Ramsey probably never even submitted an expenses claim.

Today, Harry's misdemeanours will be mere blips on his CV, assuming the FA take time out from rogering their secretaries to actually read it.

On the contrary, I think the rumblings that there have been about Harry for a few years did indeed bar him from being considered.

He can't lead the team from the Scrubs..... no matter what they say in Goodfellas. :greengrin

heretoday
24-01-2012, 04:11 PM
On the contrary, I think the rumblings that there have been about Harry for a few years did indeed bar him from being considered.

He can't lead the team from the Scrubs..... no matter what they say in Goodfellas. :greengrin

'Arry in the Scrubs? He'd be like Genial 'Arry Grout!

CropleyWasGod
24-01-2012, 04:51 PM
One for the conspiracy theorists.

'Arry leaves Portsmouth and shortly after is appointed manager of their local rivals Southampton. Takes Southampton down (from which they've never recovered), leaves, and is immediately reinstated by Portsmouth. Now we're seeing unexplained deposits in a Swiss bank account.

Coincidence?

Dunno about that, Cav, but I have just had to redraft all my client Engagement Letters to include a bit about "disclosure of all bank accounts, including those in the names of your pets."

HiBremian
24-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Being purely objective, I'd say that experience in tax avoidance is a highly valued CV item in London's upper circles.

NOLA
24-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Harry Redknapp would make a great car salesman :greengrin " only had 1 female owner guv" :cb

Caversham Green
25-01-2012, 08:15 AM
Dunno about that, Cav, but I have just had to redraft all my client Engagement Letters to include a bit about "disclosure of all bank accounts, including those in the names of your pets."

:greengrin We'll be looking at pet passports for money laundering clearance next.

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-01-2012, 10:04 AM
He appears to be a very shady character, but, he'll always be alright for a few quid as he seems to be one of SKY's favourites when it comes to football.