PDA

View Full Version : NHC Geordie Shore advert on SKY

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Why would anybody want to watch that pish? This, and TOWIE etc, a very odd genre of tv programming or am I missing something?

easty
23-01-2012, 09:03 AM
The thing is, it's not just terrible television.....there are people who genuinely watch these things and want to be like this people. My wee bro has a t-shirt with REEM written accross the front of it (a reference to the Only Way Is Essex)! The gillets and the trainers that look like slippers I can almost tolerate but that t-shirt is abysmal. He's a yam though, so clearly has nae sense.

Gatecrasher
23-01-2012, 11:22 AM
I have to admit to watching Jersey Shore, its a good laugh but i dont like Geordie Shore its a bit too crude for my liking

easty
23-01-2012, 11:24 AM
I have to admit to watching Jersey Shore, its a good laugh but i dont like Geordie Shore its a bit too crude for my liking

I cant imagine ever being so bored that I'd watch any of these types of show. I'd much rather stick on Sky Sports News and sit through the same stories every 10 mins.

Gatecrasher
23-01-2012, 11:44 AM
I cant imagine ever being so bored that I'd watch any of these types of show. I'd much rather stick on Sky Sports News and sit through the same stories every 10 mins.

i hardly ever wat SSN anymore its the same 3 things over and over again, the EPL, Cricket and England. The SPL hardly gets a mention so dont bother.

its just a bit of a guilty pleasure for me i enjoy it though i know i shouldn't

Sir David Gray
23-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Can't stand any of these programmes. We've now got Geordie Shore, The Only Way Is Essex and Desperate Scousewives on the TV on various different channels and what's even worse is that the talentless nobodies that appear on these programmes are actually given the attention that they crave by the media as they are snapped falling out of nightclubs at 2 o'clock in the morning looking worse for wear and wearing hardly any clothes.

If they're examples of today's society then God help us.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-01-2012, 01:56 PM
I've never had any media coverage after my minor appearance on Night Cops!

.Sean.
23-01-2012, 04:36 PM
I like it.

Future17
23-01-2012, 05:30 PM
I've never had any media coverage after my minor appearance on Night Cops!

Indecent exposure was it? :wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Indecent exposure was it? :wink:

Hah! good one.

IIRC I was in The Globe, discussing the merits of The Hammers "I'm forever blowing bubbles" song with an officer of the law who happened to wander into the pub during my very drunken rendition, when some fud decided to suck his finger and stick it in said officers ear which didnae appear to go down to well! The fud is not known to me at this stage.

Calvin
23-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Utter dross. Watch it sometimes though just because my sister is friends with one of them and I like to be able to make derogatory comments to her.

Calvin
23-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Hah! good one.

IIRC I was in The Globe, discussing the merits of The Hammers "I'm forever blowing bubbles" song with an officer of the law who happened to wander into the pub during my very drunken rendition, when some fud decided to suck his finger and stick it in said officers ear which didnae appear to go down to well! The fud is not known to me at this stage.
The last time I was in the globe (about a fortnight ago) one of my friends was telling me about this episode. I shall have to look out for a repeat.

.Sean.
23-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Utter dross. Watch it sometimes though just because my sister is friends with one of them and I like to be able to make derogatory comments to her.
What one?!

Calvin
23-01-2012, 06:59 PM
What one?!
You've met my sister before eh. As such it'll come as no surprise that it's Holly. We met her on holiday a few years ago.

.Sean.
23-01-2012, 07:09 PM
You've met my sister before eh. As such it'll come as no surprise that it's Holly. We met her on holiday a few years ago.
I could've guessed :tee hee:

She been to the Pans yet for a wild one?

Calvin
23-01-2012, 07:22 PM
I could've guessed :tee hee:

She been to the Pans yet for a wild one?
Thought as much! :greengrin

Nah, far too big time for the Pans surely!

SteveHFC
23-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Another pile of ***** that's on tv!