PDA

View Full Version : Time to get behind the boys?

Hibbylad86
23-01-2012, 08:19 AM
We are where we are as a club and our league position. I am not a fan of petrie and the board but no matter what we do as fans there will be no significant investment for wonder players or for them to walk away. Yes its bleak and has done for 18 months but lets look forward

I was at ER on saturday and my god its painful viewing but Hibs never do things the easy way, never have and never will. I took out a club membership last week and loaded up all the homes games I could to get along to support the boys (Even although money is tight). I was at Dunfermline last week and cowden the week before and I will be at Ibrox on saturday. Lets get some new faces (Tonge, Soares and McPake hopefully) into the team this week, we have the right management team and the signings made so far look good. Saturday was a huge disappointment but going forward I thought we looked okay. You wont win many games defending how we did though.

I am in this for the long haul and no matter what I will always be fanatical about Hibernian FC. Lets get behind the team, Fenlon and all the players. If Hibs ever needed fans its now right up until the end of the season. As our dear Delia once said Let's be 'avin' you
GGTTH :pfgwa

p.s. I am not Rod Petrie or his love child :wink: