PDA

View Full Version : Callum Davidosn

JimBHibees
22-01-2012, 08:08 PM
can someone please explain how he wasnt sent off for his cheap shot kick while on a yellow on GOC just after half time in full view of both ref and linesman?

RickyS
22-01-2012, 08:28 PM
can someone please explain how he wasnt sent off for his cheap shot kick while on a yellow on GOC just after half time in full view of both ref and linesman?

horrendous challenge, and for me he knew exactly what he was doing. Gaz done well to get up so quick i wid have been down a lot longer:greengrin

matty_f
22-01-2012, 08:31 PM
The ref let them away with loads. Sandaza's dive went unpunished-you can guarantee that if it had been Garry that did it the yellow card would have been out as quick as the ref could manage it.

JimBHibees
23-01-2012, 10:02 AM
The ref let them away with loads. Sandaza's dive went unpunished-you can guarantee that if it had been Garry that did it the yellow card would have been out as quick as the ref could manage it.

Completely agree just thought Davidson's was a shocker straight leg when GOC was trying to head the ball. Unbelieveable that both officials chose to ignore it and IMO would have had a large impact on the final result.

I really think that some officials struggle to understand football at times.