PDA

View Full Version : Question Who Are We?

Bobo
22-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Our Directors are never slow to remind us that Easter Road is the “spiritual home” of the club where players and fans alike should be proud to turn up on match days to produce both performances and the atmosphere to intimidate any team who dares to stand before them.

Why then does Easter Road remain a bland nameless structure, without an identity, despite its completion in 2010? Do the board share the same ambivalent attitude to erecting the clubs’ name and badge on the stadium as they do to their on-field investment?

Is it just me being petty or does anyone else think that the promotion of the clubs’ identity, on the stadium, should have been addressed long before now?

greenlex
22-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Our Directors are never slow to remind us that Easter Road is the “spiritual home” of the club where players and fans alike should be proud to turn up on match days to produce both performances and the atmosphere to intimidate any team who dares to stand before them.

Why then does Easter Road remain a bland nameless structure, without an identity, despite its completion in 2010? Do the board share the same ambivalent attitude to erecting the clubs’ name and badge on the stadium as they do to their on-field investment?

Is it just me being petty or does anyone else think that the promotion of the clubs’ identity, on the stadium, should have been addressed long before now?
Id rather for the moment they directed their energies and any cash onto the pitch to be honest.

Bobo
22-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Id rather for the moment they directed their energies and any cash onto the pitch to be honest.

So would I but it's the same couldn't care less attitude that they seem to apply to everything that really p!sses me off.