PDA

View Full Version : Graham Stack

Number69
22-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Graham commented on a FB post about MB losing 7 goals in 3 games by saying

"I'm fit lad I have been for 2 weeks"

Why the **** are we playing our second choice keeper when our first choice is ready to step in? :confused:

hibeedonald
22-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Graham commented on a FB post about MB losing 7 goals in 3 games by saying

"I'm fit lad I have been for 2 weeks"

Why the **** are we playing our second choice keeper when our first choice is ready to step in? :confused:

Would of made no difference yesterday, both good goalkeepers but mark brown was faultless at the goals, the defence however...

Hibstrooper
22-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Would of made no difference yesterday, both good goalkeepers but mark brown was faultless at the goals, the defence however...
:agree:

Brown kept us in it a couple of times too when it was still 1 0

Number69
22-01-2012, 01:28 PM

Completely agree, just seems strange that when we are fighting for survival our manager prefers a less experienced keeper on the park.

Beefster
22-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Completely agree, just seems strange that when we are fighting for survival our manager prefers a less experienced keeper on the park.

I'd be surprised if Mark Brown hasn't played more than double the amount of games during his career that Stack has so he's not less experienced.

leither17
22-01-2012, 01:35 PM

Brown is a hell of a more experienced keeper than Stack stack is lucky if he has played 100 first team games in his career

leither17
22-01-2012, 01:36 PM
I'd be surprised if Mark Brown hasn't played more than double the amount of games during his career that Stack has so he's not less experienced.

Story of my life always someone quicker off the mark lol

blackpoolhibs
22-01-2012, 02:24 PM
I have not seen the first goal again, but from the east i thought he was a little slow getting down for it. Even if i'm wrong, for me Stack if fit should play, we should be playing our best team all the time, ffs its weak enough without weakening it on purpose.

hibsbollah
22-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Brown was very good yesterday, particularly at crosses. If he keeps that form up he should get the gloves IMO.

Sammy7nil
22-01-2012, 02:32 PM
If the comment is true Stack is a twat.

What we need is Unity not some average keeper with a bigger ego than his ability mouthing off and undermining the manager.

Stack has hardly been the most consistent this season

R'Albin
22-01-2012, 02:35 PM
If the comment is true Stack is a twat.

What we need is Unity not some average keeper with a bigger ego than his ability mouthing off and undermining the manager.

Stack has hardly been the most consistent this season

How? How the hell does that comment make him a "twat" :confused:

He then went on to say : " thought he played well yesterday, the result was the biggest disappointment not me not playing! of course i wanna be in the team, however climbing up the table is the main thing"

Edit- The op said "brown steps in and we loose 7 goals in 3 games.. go and recover from this injury haha?" So he was replying to that guy saying he was injured.

lucky
22-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Brown is the better keeper as such Stack will have bide his time for his chance to come once Browns form dips

Sammy7nil
22-01-2012, 02:48 PM
How? How the hell does that comment make him a "twat" :confused:

He then went on to say : " thought he played well yesterday, the result was the biggest disappointment not me not playing! of course i wanna be in the team, however climbing up the table is the main thing"

Edit- The op said "brown steps in and we loose 7 goals in 3 games.. go and recover from this injury haha?" So he was replying to that guy saying he was injured.

To be honest I did not read the the post correctly and attributed all the comments to Stack :greengrin

So I apologise I acted like a twat. :greengrin

R'Albin
22-01-2012, 02:51 PM
To be honest I did not read the the post correctly and attributed all the comments to Stack :greengrin

So I apologise I acted like a twat. :greengrin

:greengrin

dp00
22-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Both good keepers, always been my opinion that when a keeper you only normally get your chance when the keeper gets injured or makes a mistake. Stack will now need to be patient and train well

The_Todd
22-01-2012, 05:08 PM
I like Stacky, but Brown kept the scoreline as close as it was in the end to be fair.

Pretty Boy
22-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Brown is fine and did okay yesterday.

But if Stack is fit he should play.

HibbyAndy
22-01-2012, 05:25 PM
If Stack is available for selection he should be number one.

GreenPJ
22-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Brown is fine and did okay yesterday.

But if Stack is fit he should play.

Stack takes too long to distribute

shagpile
22-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Stack takes too long to distribute

Is he a paper boy?

KeithTheHibby
22-01-2012, 06:55 PM
I actually feel quite sorry for Mark Brown as his record in goals for Hibs is atrocious yet has hardly put a foot wrong when he has played.

Holmesdale Hibs
22-01-2012, 07:50 PM
If Stack is available for selection he should be number one.

I agree but only just, Brown is a good keeper as well. Not much between them. 2 of the best keepers we've had since Daniel Andersson.

GreenPJ
22-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Is he a paper boy?

Aye his wages aren't high enough for him. He never distributes quickly so we pause and then punt up the park to the statue oconner.