PDA

View Full Version : Official Hibs Web Site As Slow As Our Defenders

Gala Foxes
22-01-2012, 07:53 AM
No match report from yesterday on the Hibs site yet - they are as slow to react as our centre halves

Beefster
22-01-2012, 08:02 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10290~61197,00.html

Posted yesterday.

machibby
22-01-2012, 08:28 AM
I guess being beaten at home is no longer deemed 'news' or maybe they're waiting to put some good news in the latest news like we've signed a whole new defence.

Hamish
22-01-2012, 08:50 AM
No match report from yesterday on the Hibs site yet - they are as slow to react as our centre halves

:confused: I read the match report on the official site about 9pm last night?

Sherlock Jones
22-01-2012, 09:02 AM

I read it there at 6 pm last night. You might have to refresh the news page if you're still not seeing it (press the F5 key).

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10290~61197,00.html

Martin
22-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Generally the match report is posted within 30 minutes of the final whistle with updates posted during the game!

Hibstrooper
22-01-2012, 03:29 PM
I think it may be something to do with iPads/iPhones because I can see the report on my laptop however the latest article when I look on the iPad is about Boozy.

The site really isn't apple friendly, always have to click 2/3 times to get past initial image and then the news on the home page doesn't work - always have to select 'see all articles' and then load a story from there.

Sherlock Jones
22-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Click the 'Home' button rather than 'Latest News' as the latter link doesn't seem to have been fully updated yet.

machibby
22-01-2012, 04:02 PM
I think it may be something to do with iPads/iPhones because I can see the report on my laptop however the latest article when I look on the iPad is about Boozy.

The site really isn't apple friendly, always have to click 2/3 times to get past initial image and then the news on the home page doesn't work - always have to select 'see all articles' and then load a story from there.

yep think you're spot on with that, with the home page news being a flash component which iphone/pads don't support you only have the option of going to the latest news which as you say has the Boozt hibs tv article as the lastest news.

Gala Foxes
22-01-2012, 04:43 PM
cheers guys, I don't actually want to read it, being there was bad enough

Thought Hibs site were maybe hoping it didn't happen