PDA

View Full Version : We have to sign Liam Craig

Diclonius
22-01-2012, 05:20 AM
Then we might actually beat St Johnstone. :greengrin

He's scored 19 league goals since they came back up and 7 have been against us. Quite incredible.

Gmack7
22-01-2012, 08:36 AM
whie were at it jonny haynes aswell

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-01-2012, 09:17 AM
They will both be centre halfs then?

Craig_in_Prague
22-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Dont think he is that good tbh, posted this elsewhere...

I'm getting really frustrated/saddened/angry, that teams and players are now turning up at ER being VERY confident (and rightly so) that they'll probably beat us... or at least score a few goals against us. Rather average players like Liam Craig can't stop scoring against us, coz we are so painfully bad. We are making average players/teams look good. It just get's worse and worse and I honestly think East Mains should be rented out or sold to other interestd parties, the players should be trained by running up Arthur Seat and the likes, IF our young players can't be MEN on the park, don't **** play them, I honestly am sick and tired of pishy teams/clubs getting it all too easy at Easter Road. Rant, over.

SMAXXA
22-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Dont think he is that good tbh, posted this elsewhere...

I'm getting really frustrated/saddened/angry, that teams and players are now turning up at ER being VERY confident (and rightly so) that they'll probably beat us... or at least score a few goals against us. Rather average players like Liam Craig can't stop scoring against us, coz we are so painfully bad. We are making average players/teams look good. It just get's worse and worse and I honestly think East Mains should be rented out or sold to other interestd parties, the players should be trained by running up Arthur Seat and the likes, IF our young players can't be MEN on the park, don't **** play them, I honestly am sick and tired of pishy teams/clubs getting it all too easy at Easter Road. Rant, over.

I dont think its anything to do with EM personally, do people actually think returning to old school running up arthur seat, pinki, gullan etc is gona eradicate the mistakes from players who simply arnt good enough. What decednt players have we had since EM opened that it has hindered / ruined, none IMO just a case of p*ss poor signings.