PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with Hibs

marco1875
21-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Not enough investment. Fair enough Farmers been great, but the way we are run will NEVER lead to success. Must be more investment from him or somewhere else.

Why dont we take advantage of the fact we now have a huge half full stadium and start encouraging tourists to come in the festival. If we advertise enough with a shop in town, tourists would only think there was 1 team in Edinburgh. This would increase our popularity abroad too. What the boards plan was to fill this stand il never know. I dont think they ever thought about it.

We should be in the top 6 Every season. As far as im concerened finishing below 4th place for is a failure and embarrassment. We are the 3rd biggest team in Scotland. Why arent we being run like the 3rd biggest team?

Why build a state of the art training centre and not have state of the art training? We could be training at kirk brae or Ormiston. Still the same methods being ysed no doubt.

I know in this country we dont train as much as in Europe. Obvious answer. Have the team in 9-5. Its a full time job. Make it a full time job. Spl idiots going on about increasing the league etc. Why not just train how the Spanish, Italians etc do. If I practice something 2 hours a day, or 7 hours a day, obviously you will be much better at whatever it is by doing 7 hours. Increase the league. Why would that even work? 6 more Sh*t teams to play. No thanks.

O'Hanlon, sorry, dont mean to pick on one person in a team of garbage but centre half? He looks like one il give him that. Unfortunately just doesnt play like one.

People going on about Booth being great. Sorry, seen more meat on a butchers floor. Not what we need in defence. Why cant we sign a defence with some height and weight, especially the centre halfs.

Fenlon - In the derby you went with Galbraith and Griffiths upfront. Now I wish Pat all the best, would love to see him succeed andbe Hibs manager for years but if your going to play 2 players at about 5,8 against the Hearts defence, expect to be out muscled and 2nd best to everything. Which we were.

Why are tickets so expensive? I was at Ajax v Lyon Champions League £40. Only £10 less to see Hibs play Hearts or of. Wtf is that about. £22 to watch them play St Mirren etc. Sorry aint got the cash for that.

When John Collins was in charge he showed ambition. The board refused to match it. Instead they took all the players side over him. What has any of those players ever done since? John Collins did plenty in his career. And it didnt involve George St at night.