PDA

View Full Version : Sandazas dive

staunchhibby
21-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Wonder if this will be viewed and acted on.They have been quick enough to penalise others.Lomas had lots to say about Garrys dive.Be intereresting if he says anything about Sandaza

Hibs Class
21-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Wonder if this will be viewed and acted on.They have been quick enough to penalise others.Lomas had lots to say about Garrys dive.Be intereresting if he says anything about Sandaza

If you are talking about the last game at ER then macinnes was still manager. Has lomas made comments in the build up to this match? If so I must have missed them.

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-01-2012, 10:25 PM
It was a clear dive. Right in front of where I sit. Ref seen it clear as day and ran away from it. A bit like the Sproule headbutt incident in that no action is not an option.

CallumLaidlaw
21-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Ref did acknowledge it tho. Went over to him went ball went out of play and looked like he said "don't do that again"

dirtydirk
21-01-2012, 10:48 PM
We are in no position to criticise any team for diving

SMAXXA
21-01-2012, 10:51 PM
We are in no position to criticise any team for diving

I still thin GO'c goes down like a big f*nny at times far too easily for a big guy

dirtydirk
21-01-2012, 10:54 PM
For a big unit he is soft as *****

Ray_
22-01-2012, 08:08 AM
For a big unit he is soft as *****

His performance was a from a different planet compared to what we had in that position.

cocopops1875
22-01-2012, 08:48 AM
To be fair Ray I didn't think shan-dancer was anything to write home about yesterday (his goal was a cracker) seemed out of the game moaning ,falling over and getting involved in wee petty battles, the other big fella however ran us ragged Hayder ?

S.sct
22-01-2012, 10:04 AM
To be fair Ray I didn't think shan-dancer was anything to write home about yesterday (his goal was a cracker) seemed out of the game moaning ,falling over and getting involved in wee petty battles, the other big fella however ran us ragged Hayder ?

Totally agree... Hauber (think that's his name) had a very good game. He played like a real centre forward, moving our defence around at will.