PDA

View Full Version : So what's the opinion......

therealgavmac
21-01-2012, 05:05 PM
...... and not because of today's result - looking over the season so far.........

A genuine question here to all rationally minded folk out there - would it be a good thing to be relegated and have the opportunity to re-group?

Thecat23
21-01-2012, 05:07 PM
In a word NO.

Hibs going down could be the worst thing to ever happen as there is no money and we would toil to get back.

stokesmessiah
21-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Nope it would be an absolute disaster.

Leithenhibby
21-01-2012, 05:11 PM
No.

We need to trust in PF and I'm sure we can scrape through this one!! :wink:

To go down would be a "Mare" as we would miss out on the bigger games/money and I just can't see that being a good thing.... :wink:

Carheenlea
21-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Still a long way to go before anyone is getting relegated. Would prefer to consolidate our SPL status and then regroup. Could go to the wire though!

Leithenhibby
21-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Still a long way to go before anyone is getting relegated. Would prefer to consolidate our SPL status and then regroup. Could go to the wire though!

Was just saying that to my young lad, the bottom 6 split will have a tasty end to it that is for sure.

I feel we will know our chances of staying up in the next 10 days or so :agree:

Over to you RP, PF & SL ... get it sorted ....

Pretty Boy
21-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Relegation would be a far bigger disaster this time than it was last time.

We are in massive trouble and we really need to put a run together soon. You can't lose games at home like we do and expect anything. We are now in a position where we need a favour from Motherwell in midweek. If Dunfermilne win that one it will be panic time.

Sammy7nil
21-01-2012, 05:23 PM
If relegated we could end up like Dundee !

I have no idea how this can be resolved quickly (which it needs to be) the strikers are fine all 8 - 9 other players could go it would no loss.

The Board and Fenlon can be in NO DOUBT last week was a false dawn we are desperate for Quality can we get it in ?

Watch this space !

If we dont get players in we will be Fortunate to be still in this come May. It may well be over by April.