PDA

View Full Version : NHC African Nations

Matty_Jack04
20-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Anyone know if theres any TV coverage of this? highlights or live?

starts tomorrow but ive not seen any advertisement :confused:

wearethehibs
20-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Itv are covering. Think its mostly highlights on itv4 but they might have a few live games to. Think euro sport might have live games. Just going on something I seen on the net earlier

HibeeMG
20-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Itv are covering. Think its mostly highlights on itv4 but they might have a few live games to. Think euro sport might have live games. Just going on something I seen on the net earlier

Correct on both counts. :agree:

Matty_Jack04
20-01-2012, 05:47 PM

nice one mate cheers

a highlights prog probs do me anyway

thanks again :aok:

beensaidbefore
20-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Anyone know if theres any TV coverage of this? highlights or live?

starts tomorrow but ive not seen any advertisement :confused:

if the game isnt on tv, check vipstand.net

CropleyWasGod
20-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Eurosport have every game live.

ITV4 are doing some live games.

HibeeSince85
20-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Be a good tournament, the African players around now are some of the best in the world!

It's just never gets the glitz of the other ones.

Zazu62
20-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Where is it being held/host nation?

:aok:

CropleyWasGod
20-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Where is it being held/host nation?

:aok:

Gabon and Equatorial Guinea

http://www.cafonline.com/competition/african-cup-of-nations_2012

Pete
21-01-2012, 12:24 AM
I've had a look at the fixtures and groups...and at the risk of sounding disrespectful it looks pretty mince. It doesn't look that strong and there are some big nations missing.

I don't think I'll be setting my video for the big opening match between Equatorial Guinea and Libya.

Green Reaper
21-01-2012, 01:55 AM
libya will be hoping to gadaffi a good start.......coat on

hibbill2002
21-01-2012, 05:49 AM
libya will be hoping to gadaffi a good start.......coat on

I'm going to TUNINanSIA good tournament, maybe if Bamba can get his SENEGAL in the early stages they will GHANA long way. I hear the players are getting a GUINEA ANGOLA.... get ma coat tae.

stokesmessiah
21-01-2012, 06:10 AM
I'm going to TUNINanSIA good tournament, maybe if Bamba can get his SENEGAL in the early stages they will GHANA long way. I hear the players are getting a GUINEA ANGOLA.... get ma coat tae.

Somethings in life are a hit and others are a miss. This for sure falls into the latter category.

Matty_Jack04
21-01-2012, 08:38 AM

Oh my

Hibby70
21-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Started well but then you took it too far. Bit like my daughter doing a painting.

CropleyWasGod
21-01-2012, 09:19 AM
I've had a look at the fixtures and groups...and at the risk of sounding disrespectful it looks pretty mince. It doesn't look that strong and there are some big nations missing.

I don't think I'll be setting my video for the big opening match between Equatorial Guinea and Libya.

I have heard this said.

However, don't forget that the qualifying process was a group situation. Therefore it should follow that the best teams qualify. Not having Egypt, Cameroon and Nigeria is a bit like not having Germany, Italy and Spain at the World Cup, but it also means that there are other teams which were better than them over the year-long groups.

I am really looking forward to it.

ps. what's a video?:greengrin