PDA

View Full Version : NHC Barcelona tickets

HibeeBigFly
17-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Could anyone please offer me advice for trying to get tickets for the Barcelona vs real Madrid next Wednesday? It's the 2nd leg of the copa del rey. I am going to the Barcelona b game on Sunday and am hoping to pick up tickets then but I doubt I will be that lucky. Is this likely to be a tout job :-(.

blueisthecolour
17-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Could anyone please offer me advice for trying to get tickets for the Barcelona vs real Madrid next Wednesday? It's the 2nd leg of the copa del rey. I am going to the Barcelona b game on Sunday and am hoping to pick up tickets then but I doubt I will be that lucky. Is this likely to be a tout job :-(.

Tickets are normally easy to come by for barca games, bit different for game against Real, I think you will need to pay way over the odds for this game.

Good luck though.

HibeeBigFly
17-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Tickets are normally easy to come by for barca games, bit different for game against Real, I think you will need to pay way over the odds for this game.

Good luck though.

Thanks, think your probably right. Unless real beat them 7-0 2mo I doubt tickets will be easy to come across. I was reading that members can sell tickets back to the club for resale last minute if they can't go. So may get lucky yet.