PDA

View Full Version : NHC Roma tickets?

KingFranck
17-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Looking to see if anyone has been to an Italian game recently especially an AS Roma match.
Heading across in April to celebrate friends birthday and found out Roma have a home game v Udinese on the Wednesday.
I know a guy who was at a Roma Champions League game last season and he got tickets no probs across there.
So question is as this is a League game can we risk waiting til we get there (on the Sunday so we have a few days) before we get tickets.

I had a look online for tickets but the prices are ridiculous my mate got them a lot cheaper over there last year.
Anyway any info would be appreciated :aok:

Oh a lot of the websites I've looked at are dated years ago :boo hoo:

Sammy7nil
17-01-2012, 08:46 PM
There is a Roma shop just round the corner from the Trevi Fountain.

They print your name on tickets now and your expected to take ID.

Get Tickets for the Curve that is the corner behind the goals not right behind the goals were the bammers go.
Tickets for the side of the pitch are expensive but the Curve is not too bad.

squire
17-01-2012, 09:06 PM
It's really easy to get tickets once your over there. I went to Roma v AC Milan in November and got my ticket from the Roma club shop in Piazza Colonna on the Thursday for the Saturday evening game. Only 22 Euros for the privilege to stand in the Curva Nord. It was actually in the section next to the segregation so was "proper naughty" as Danny Dyer would say. Had to keep my nut down.

As Simply the Best says you need your Passport to buy the tickets and to get into the ground as they check to make sure the name printed on the tickets match your ID.

Roma ti amo!

KingFranck
17-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Cheers mate the Curve is where my mate said he went and basically agrees with what you say it's where the bammers go but the best atmosphere.
So you reckon we should be able to get tickets for this game without much problems? Obviously Roma v Lazio would be more difficult to get tickets for!

Sammy7nil
17-01-2012, 09:24 PM
You will get tickets no prob.

Bristolhibby
18-01-2012, 06:37 PM
I went to watch Lazio v Fiorentina last time Scotland played Italy in Rome for the 6 Nations 2 years ago.

No problem with tickets, bought them from the Lazio shop, about £15 each.

True about id, wh had to show passports at the shop. We then came back the next day to collect the tickets. Sure enough out names were on the tickets and we were id'ed at the stadium.

I would imagine Roma would be the same. So the real important thing to remember is buy in advance (if you can) and remember your ID.

J

bigkenny
18-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Funny how it's so straightforward and inexpensive to see world class teams but you have to jump through hoops and pay £30 plus to watch a so called "top" game in the SPL

Sylar
18-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Was fortunate enough to attend a Roma vs Lazio derby in Rome a few years ago - what a ferocious atmosphere it was!

Not quite sure how we got the tickets, as my friend arranged them, but it was cheap as chips and without much hassle, though again, we had to show ID when we collected them (at the stadium itself in our case).

We were right on the halfway line and I'm pretty sure it was around £20. Well worth it, as it was a superb game/atmosphere.

Greendreamer
19-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Yeah, as the other state, tickets from Roma club shop was simple.

First went to Stadio Olimpico 10 years ago, on Honeymoon of all things with SWMBO Roma v parma, with Batigol playing for Roma and Cannavaro still at Parma.

Watched from Main stand, with the oldest granny shouting abuse at the Parma tifosi. Mind, it cost me 3 handbags in lieu of going on my honeymoon

KingFranck
20-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Thanks for all the advice guys much appreciated knew I would get the answers here as opposed to trawling the net for hours.
I'll update you when we've been only down side - hibs v motherwell has been switched to the Sunday and we fly out early morning ah well you can't win them all !

Springbank
20-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Have a brilliant time. While Sicily is my main area of Italy (forza Catania!) Roma are my favourite other club.

Only pity is their terrible taste in colours (we can't all be perfect) but the Roma support is the left-wing people's club, with Lazio being the right wing (actually occasionally fascist-leaning) club, such as the Di Canio "salute" incident. I've no time for the Lazio crowd, but all the Roma fans I know are brilliant. You'll have a good time.

Udinese are a good little side too - you could be on for a cracker!

If you get the chance to visit the brilliant wee square called "Campo Dei Fiori" pop into the wee bar called La Vineria and have one for me…a smashing wee place!

Buon viaggio!:flag: