PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal tickets

Hibs90
17-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Looking to go to the match on the 24th March at the Emirates against Villa. How do I go about getting tickets?

Kaiser_Sauzee
17-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Contact Arsenal FC. :aok:

Newhaven
17-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Try Arsenal direct or try the ASSC (think you may need to be a member though) http://arsenalscotland.com/

SMAXXA
17-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Contact Arsenal FC. :aok:

Seems to be the logical thing to do :agree:

HibbyAndy
17-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Assc.

c31
17-01-2012, 01:18 PM
There are tickets available for Arsenal games at outlets in leicester square, where they sell 1/2 price theatre tickets. You can get them there if all else fails

JoJo_07
17-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Looking to go to the match on the 24th March at the Emirates against Villa. How do I go about getting tickets?

I signed up with them in order to get tickets for the Scotland v Brazil. Should be easy enough for you to do likewise.

Hibs90
17-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Seems to be the logical thing to do :agree:

Yeah but you need to be a member to purchase tickets.

persevere1875
17-01-2012, 01:30 PM
To be fair your probably going to struggle, I have to borrow my mates season tickets when I want to go and he's not, last time i checked there was a waiting list to get on the waiting list :wink:

JoJo_07
17-01-2012, 01:38 PM
I signed up with them in order to get tickets for the Scotland v Brazil. Should be easy enough for you to do likewise.

Looks like they are charging now for Red Membership now though. £35/yr . I AM not getting access to buy for this fixture (or any other now).

Irish Al 2
17-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Myself and 3 mates went to Arsenal v Stoke earlier in the season. I got the impression that due to their bad start Arsenal weren't selling out games like they used to and this is the first season that tickets have been going on general sale to the public. So just register and hope that the return of Henry isn't pushing demand back up. Keep an eye on the site for the day they move from members only to general sale.

Hibs90
17-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Looks like they are charging now for Red Membership now though. £35/yr . I AM not getting access to buy for this fixture (or any other now).

Yeah I've tried. Don't fancy paying 35 quid for the membership if I'm only going to one game. I'll contact the ASSC and see what they say.

yorkshire hib
17-01-2012, 05:20 PM
become a red member.

3pm
17-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Wait til 10 past 3 and go in as someone is leaving.

Hermit Crab
17-01-2012, 06:26 PM

PM goonerhibby mate. he might be able to help.

johnbc70
17-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Will have a look myself - my favourite English team. Never knew about ASSC. My Mum's cousin was Johnny MacLeod who scored the very first goal for Arsenal in Europe (after they paid Hibs £40K for him)

Leithenhibby
17-01-2012, 06:42 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/membership/buy-tickets

I was at the Everton game with my young lad. (helps you not one jot :greengrin)

We had a real problem until I got tickets from a friends friend. Best thing would be to get in touch with Goonerhibby, and he may even put you on to someone who can get them.

What I would say is you can get tickets down there, if you want to chance it!! a few Guys selling tickets at the stadium. The more I think about this there were loads of guys selling tickets :wink:

Good luck you will love it. Cold beer :greengrin no pies though, and hot water in the bogs ......

Winston Ingram
17-01-2012, 06:46 PM

Used to be quite difficult to get I believe. Now that they are sh*t it's alot easier:agree:

blackpoolhibs
17-01-2012, 07:40 PM
I was down St Albans at xmas, and my son managed to get tickets for the QPR game by ringing the ticket office up. Yes it was that easy?????

Argylehibby
17-01-2012, 07:51 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/membership/buy-tickets

I was at the Everton game with my young lad. (helps you not one jot :greengrin)

We had a real problem until I got tickets from a friends friend. Best thing would be to get in touch with Goonerhibby, and he may even put you on to someone who can get them.

What I would say is you can get tickets down there, if you want to chance it!! a few Guys selling tickets at the stadium. The more I think about this there were loads of guys selling tickets :wink:

Good luck you will love it. Cold beer :greengrin no pies though, and hot water in the bogs ......

Usually half a dozen touts hanging about outside Arsenal tube station. There is a souvenier stand in the road at the T Junction right at the station exit and I'm pretty sure the folk on that and at least one of the touts are pretty close ;-) so if you are risking it worth asking them and you might get lucky. (With the tickets at least.)

E10 Rifle
17-01-2012, 08:16 PM
You would have better fun at Leyton Orient v Sheff Wed that day trust me.:aok:

hibeeleicester
17-01-2012, 08:17 PM
You need to go to a Cat B game to get on the database, then you can......... oh wait

KWJ
17-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Beer wasn't as costy as I expected it to be at the Emirates. £3.50 or something like that. This is my abiding memory of going there.

fatbloke
17-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Always tickets for sale advertised in London Evening Standard or ask Graham Stack to help.

HH81
17-01-2012, 09:43 PM
I went last Monday in the away end, fantastic stadium :agree:

I did note loads of touts selling tickets outside the Arsenal tube station so depending on how much you want to pay you should get a ticket.

Calvin
17-01-2012, 09:50 PM
If you're on O2 then you can usually get a normal price ticket through O2 priority about 4 weeks before the fixture date.

I went to the Arsenal v Bolton game last season. We booked hospitality through Soccer Weekends. Would recommend it.

SouthEnglandHib
18-01-2012, 12:12 AM
www.arsenal.com

www.arsenal.com/tickets
(not sure if tickets one is the actual link, if not just do first one and youll see tickets on home page)

look for the game you want, you may have to be a member until it reaches general sale
usually around 2 weeks before the game that'll happen, if ticketing is going badly

SouthEnglandHib
18-01-2012, 12:14 AM
You would have better fun at Leyton Orient v Sheff Wed that day trust me.:aok:

watch Stevenage,

a real league one team..

smack
18-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Get a ticket for the villa end, it should be easier.
I did this when Arsenal played Birmingham a couple of seasons ago.

Leithenhibby
18-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Get a ticket for the villa end, it should be easier.
I did this when Arsenal played Birmingham a couple of seasons ago.

Away fans are stuck in the corner, not much fun.

I'd say get the the "Arsenal" tube, and you will get them.... :wink:

Andy74
18-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Mind and complain if you can't hand cash over at a turnstile!

Hibs90
18-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Guy at the ASSC is sorting me out, cheers guys :thumbsup:

JoJo_07
20-01-2012, 03:47 PM

Glad you got sorted. Just had an email from Arsenal saying there are limited tickets available. So I take as a normal member and not a Red member there are occasionally options to get tickets. May be worth registering for future fixtures.

Leithenhibby
20-01-2012, 04:05 PM

Nice one, but should it go belly up then click on the link... :wink:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/arsenal/default.aspx

lyonhibs
20-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Glad you got sorted. Just had an email from Arsenal saying there are limited tickets available. So I take as a normal member and not a Red member there are occasionally options to get tickets. May be worth registering for future fixtures.

:agree::agree:

I got that e-mail, and the last one I got previously was for the Dortmund Champions League game.

If I wasn't back up the road next weekend, I'd have seriously considered it.