PDA

View Full Version : cup game v killie/dundee.

blackpoolhibs
17-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Have we settled on a date yet, or has it not been decided yet? Just trying to book train tickets.

KeithTheHibby
17-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Have we settled on a date yet, or has it not been decided yet? Just trying to book train tickets.

4th Feb I think? Yam game was moved to the Sunday.

Billy Whizz
17-01-2012, 01:12 PM

Probably waiting until the replay takes place before announcing, but looks like the Saturday as Hearts are on Sunday. Wonder if Hibs will go for an earlier ko as Calcutta on at Myrrayfield at 5pm

monktonharp
18-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Probably waiting until the replay takes place before announcing, but looks like the Saturday as Hearts are on Sunday. Wonder if Hibs will go for an earlier ko as Calcutta on at Myrrayfield at 5pmwhy would Hibernian go for an earlier KO,do the directors go to Murrayfield? if your a Hibs fan, you want to be at a home tie cup game, rather than stay at home to watch rugger, or actualy go to rugger, surely?:confused:

blackpoolhibs
18-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Any news yet?

Eyrie
18-01-2012, 08:12 PM
why would Hibernian go for an earlier KO,do the directors go to Murrayfield? if your a Hibs fan, you want to be at a home tie cup game, rather than stay at home to watch rugger, or actualy go to rugger, surely?:confused:
Some people enjoy both, although that is not a reason to move the Hibs kick off.

I used to get p'd off when the Five Nations (as it then was) came round, because all of Scotland's home games clashed with Hibs matches. Less of an issue now that I don't have a season ticket.

Killiehibbie
20-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Any news yet?I was wondering the same thing after being asked about the game this morning.

Hibee87
20-01-2012, 02:03 PM
pretty sure our game is the sat at 3. hearts game moved to sunday and the rest of the games that are o nthe telly box have been annouced. Would have made an annoucement before now if it were to change surely. Also rugger starts at 5, plenty time to get to the iona/4 in hand/coopers etc to watch the egg chasing should anyone wish :wink:

HibbyAndy
20-01-2012, 02:04 PM
When's the final? Incase a need the day off.

Hibee87
20-01-2012, 02:12 PM

shhhhhh we dont talk about that day yet :cb

HibbyAndy
20-01-2012, 02:13 PM
shhhhhh we dont talk about that day yet :cb

:greengrin

Just incase:cb:cb

Hibee87
20-01-2012, 02:19 PM
:greengrin

Just incase:cb:cb

Its the 26th of May.

My first child is due the 27th of May, having a boy, and have said to missus whoever scores the winning goal in the scottish cup final for hibs thats who we are naming the bairn after :thumbsup: Missus also said that if we did actually get to the final she would be there even if she went in to labour, her exact words were ill hud the barin in if need be their is nae ******g way i would be missing that!!!

Greentinted
I would hope that, at worst, our game is brought forward an hour. Polis and stewards will perhaps need an hour or so to cross the toon in order to augment their numbers at Murrayfield.

Dashing Bob S

You'll need to take the week off, Andy, cause our name is on that scabby, jug-eared, shinny-pussed bar steward of a cup.

2012 has a nice ring to it - they might as well just send it to the boardroom at ER now, cause nobody else is getting their sweaty paws on it.

HibbyAndy
20-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Its the 26th of May.

My first child is due the 27th of May, having a boy, and have said to missus whoever scores the winning goal in the scottish cup final for hibs thats who we are naming the bairn after :thumbsup: Missus also said that if we did actually get to the final she would be there even if she went in to labour, her exact words were ill hud the barin in if need be their is nae ******g way i would be missing that!!!

Superb mate, Good luck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
20-01-2012, 02:23 PM
You'll need to take the week off, Andy, cause our name is on that scabby, jug-eared, shinny-pussed bar steward of a cup.

2012 has a nice ring to it - they might as well just send it to the boardroom at ER now, cause nobody else is getting their sweaty paws on it.

:agree:

The day we get oor hands oan it ill be drunk as a skunk for weeks oan end:aok:

Greentinted
20-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Its the 26th of May.

What a story that would be, giving birth on that day in that place competing for that trophy! :party:

Hibee87
20-01-2012, 02:49 PM
What a story that would be, giving birth on that day in that place competing for that trophy! :party:

To be honest it prob would happen i can see it now final whistle goes, mass hibsteria :wink: and her breaking inot labour. then in 20 years when the wee mite is playing for hibs he can claim to have been present when we won the cup :thumbsup:

Greentinted
20-01-2012, 02:52 PM
To be honest it prob would happen i can see it now final whistle goes, mass hibsteria :wink: and her breaking inot labour. then in 20 years when the wee mite is playing for hibs he can claim to have been present when we won the cup :thumbsup:

Instant hero status, you'd never have tae buy a pint again, ever! Aw the best tae yer missus cometh the hour.

Taz_hibee
21-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Its the 26th of May.

I'm sure the final is the week before on the 19th so you should be ok :aok: :greengrin :thumbsup: