PDA

View Full Version : Russel Anderson signs for Dons.......

Spike Mandela
17-01-2012, 08:48 AM
And guess what , he ain't fit.:rolleyes:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/aberdeen/293940-russell-anderson-signs-for-aberdeen/

CallumLaidlaw
17-01-2012, 09:11 AM
A good centre half that fully fit will still do a job in the SPL. Not what we need right now tho. We need someone to come in that can slot in straight away.

Aberdeen would always be his first choice tho.

I wonder how their current captain feels about being binned halfway through the season.

easty
17-01-2012, 09:26 AM
A good centre half that fully fit will still do a job in the SPL. Not what we need right now tho. We need someone to come in that can slot in straight away.

Aberdeen would always be his first choice tho.

I wonder how their current captain feels about being binned halfway through the season.

Foster was the captain and he went to Bristol City, the boy Considine was only captain for one game so I dont think he'll care too much.

CallumLaidlaw
17-01-2012, 09:29 AM
Foster was the captain and he went to Bristol City, the boy Considine was only captain for one game so I dont think he'll care too much.

Ahh right. Fair enough. As I finished typing, I did wonder about foster.

Dashing Bob S
17-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Ahh right. Fair enough. As I finished typing, I did wonder about foster.

Confident that the physio's at A'deen will have him fit enough for a 5k charity walk in a few years time.

Nice contract for Russ, but clubs really should avoid signing old players who have played a handful of games in the last few years. It just ain't gonna get better.

Saorsa
17-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Good, they're welcome tae him, that'll rule out any rubbish about him coming here now. I'd rather we signed players than patients for the treatment table.

Dashing Bob S
17-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Good, they're welcome tae him, that'll rule out any rubbish about him coming here now. I'd rather we signed players than patients for the treatment table.

To be fair to the management and players, they always said that we have to have patients.

R'Albin
17-01-2012, 03:26 PM
To be fair to the management and players, they always said that we have to have patients.

:tee hee:

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-01-2012, 05:11 PM
With the amount of jumping for high balls and headers that an SPL C/H has to do, and then land on heavy/hard pitches, the last thing a player should be is injury prone. Can't see him playing much.