PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Motherwell Vouchers

ronaldo7
16-01-2012, 10:11 PM
To all those who never got a voucher from the abandonded game at Motherwell.

I've just received an E Mail from their ticket office asking how many were in my party at the game, and where they should send the tickets to.

Hope all those who went home empty handed get your vouchers:aok:

pentlando
16-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Could be some travelling support that night whenever it is :thumbsup:

Thomson1875
16-01-2012, 10:14 PM
I got 3 at the time, they where handing them out for fun, can see a massive support there for the replay. Gave my spares to a couple hibees that where there. Good to here that there going to post some out to those who never picked them up.

lyonhibs
16-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Was that Away game PATG - I would imagine so?

How are the going to have the e-mail details of all those in the Hibs end in that case, or did you previously contact the club re: this and that's how they have your e-mail address??

Rife for abuse if it's just some sort of "e-mail your requests in" style set-up surely :confused:

Scouse Hibee
16-01-2012, 11:22 PM

How are the going to have the e-mail details of all those in the Hibs end in that case, or did you previously contact the club re: this and that's how they have your e-mail address??

Rife for abuse if it's just some sort of "e-mail your requests in" style set-up surely :confused:

Yes it was PATG, I have heard of other folk who were at the game but never obtained a voucher and they too have been asked for their details and will receive vouchers. I suppose it's open for abuse but Hibs supporters wouldn't do that................would they?:greengrin

I guess Motherwell will eventually cotton on when the request for vouchers doubles the actual attendance that night! :wink:

El Gubbz
17-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Yes it was PATG, I have heard of other folk who were at the game but never obtained a voucher and they too have been asked for their details and will receive vouchers. I suppose it's open for abuse but Hibs supporters wouldn't do that................would they?:greengrin

I guess Motherwell will eventually cotton on when the request for vouchers doubles the actual attendance that night! :wink:

It's win win for motherwell. They already made the money of the fans that would have turned up that day. plus pie n bovril sales of that match and even more pie n bovril sales in this match. Plus the priceless scrapping of our goal. Lucky bassas

monktonharp
17-01-2012, 12:10 AM
To all those who never got a voucher from the abandonded game at Motherwell.

I've just received an E Mail from their ticket office asking how many were in my party at the game, and where they should send the tickets to.

Hope all those who went home empty handed get your vouchers:aok: wow! that's amazing..............er, I mean please get vouchers for the other ten of us you travelled through with on the supporters bus, er.....20.:greengrin

monktonharp
17-01-2012, 12:14 AM
It's win win for motherwell. They already made the money of the fans that would have turned up that day. plus pie n bovril sales of that match and even more pie n bovril sales in this match. Plus the priceless scrapping of our goal. Lucky bassasI've heard that the kick-off isnae until 8:40, and we have a goal of a start. and there is a limited number of pies and bovril because of that :wink:

El Gubbz
17-01-2012, 12:28 AM
I've heard that the kick-off isnae until 8:40, and we have a goal of a start. and there is a limited number of pies and bovril because of that :wink:
Ahwell that sounds like more pies than in the stand I was in at East End Park

frazeHFC
17-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Probably can't go but will e-mail just incase. :thumbsup:

Makaveli
17-01-2012, 11:06 AM
I wonder if they're counting? They'll know how many of us passed through the turnstiles and how many vouchers were in each book that emptied.

Scouse Hibee
17-01-2012, 11:10 AM
I wonder if they're counting? They'll know how many of us passed through the turnstiles and how many vouchers were in each book that emptied.

Probably, the vouchers given out on the night were numbered so regardless of how many folk took each they will at least know how many vouchers are out there. There again maybe they just gave out a pile of numbered vouchers and have no clue at all?

LancashireHibby
17-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Probably, the vouchers given out on the night were numbered so regardless of how many folk took each they will at least know how many vouchers are out there. There again maybe they just gave out a pile of numbered vouchers and have no clue at all?

Given the way things went on the night, I'd suspect the latter!

I got two vouchers sorted afterwards anyway thanks to two very kind posters on here :thumbsup:

Kaiser_Sauzee
17-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Their e-mail address is broken and I am needing 2 :fuming:

SquashedFrogg
17-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Their e-mail address is broken and I am needing 2 :fuming:

What is the email address? I'm needing 2 as well...

Kaiser_Sauzee
17-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Ticketing@motherwellfc.co.uk

Seems to be working again...

SquashedFrogg
17-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Ticketing@motherwellfc.co.uk

Seems to be working again...

Magic, cheers mate :aok:

silverhibee
17-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Given the way things went on the night, I'd suspect the latter!

I got two vouchers sorted afterwards anyway thanks to two very kind posters on here :thumbsup:

That would be my thoughts to, this could turn ugly with maybe fans being turned away due to the stand being full to capacity and hundreds of fans locked outside with vouchers while there may be fans in the ground who never attended the first game but somehow managed to get vouchers for game.

:thumbsup: :greengrin :cb :aok:

JennaFletcher
17-01-2012, 01:24 PM
That would be my thoughts to, this could turn ugly with maybe fans being turned away due to the stand being full to capacity and hundreds of fans locked outside with vouchers while there may be fans in the ground who never attended the first game but somehow managed to get vouchers for game.

That's not very nice! I never went to the first game and would love to attend the second but it would not not fair on all the fans who went to the first game and could potentially miss the game because some *****s fancied a freebie.

green&left
17-01-2012, 01:27 PM
That stand hold nearer to 5k I believe. Then another 1k in the main stand making it a potential away allocation of 6000. We'd be doing really well to take half of that midweek, wether it was a freebie or otherwise.

LancashireHibby
17-01-2012, 01:40 PM

Don't think there's much risk of us filling both tiers for a midweek game. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a request to exchange vouchers in advance for a match ticket.

Jones28
17-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Anyone know if the date has been announced yet? Moving to the Borders at the end of the month and unsure if I'll make it :paranoid:

LancashireHibby
17-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Anyone know if the date has been announced yet? Moving to the Borders at the end of the month and unsure if I'll make it :paranoid:

No date announced as yet.

Keith_M
17-01-2012, 02:45 PM
They'd be as well just opening the gates and letting in as many as turn up (until it's full of course).

I remember a game in the mid 80's where Hibs did that for an abandoned match (vs Dundee?) and got twice as many fans as had turned up originally.

The Sea-gull
17-01-2012, 02:57 PM
I remember a Saturday away game against St Johnstone around 1999/2000 (maybe 2001 tops) getting abandoned and being played midweek.

I'm sure they let adults in for something like £3 and kids in for a £1, regardless of whether you had been at the original game as they had not handed out vouchers at the original. Not great if you had been at the first game but a good chance to go and see football for next to nothing. Place was pretty full for the rescheduled game.

Also remember a live tv game v Dundee getting abandoned around 02/03 up at Dens. Watched the original live on tv and cheap entry to the rescheduled midweek game so went along to that.

Bristolhibby
17-01-2012, 03:03 PM
02/03 game was that not terrible snow.

Remember we were 1-0 down when the game was called off. Did we not get horsed in the replay?

J

patlowe
17-01-2012, 03:06 PM

Remember we were 1-0 down when the game was called off. Did we not get horsed in the replay?

J

I think we lost 1-0. For some reason my only memory of the game itself is Earl Jean making his debut. :confused:

silverhibee
17-01-2012, 03:16 PM
That's not very nice! I never went to the first game and would love to attend the second but it would not not fair on all the fans who went to the first game and could potentially miss the game because some *****s fancied a freebie.

I was at the game and got a couple of vouchers in the mayhem that ensued at the end when the stewards were handing them out, i heard on here that a Hibs fan from Lancashire who traveled to the game but had to get back down South didn't get a ticket at the end of the game, and i kindly sent him the voucher so that he could get in to the replay.

I thought that was very nice. :thumbsup:

The Sea-gull
17-01-2012, 03:21 PM

J

Of course we did! This is Hibs we are talking about and Blobby was manager I think! Got beat 3-0 IIRC. To be fair, from what I can remember of the first game watching it on telly, Dundee were all over us and looked like scoring a few that day.

The Sea-gull
17-01-2012, 03:24 PM
I think we lost 1-0. For some reason my only memory of the game itself is Earl Jean making his debut. :confused:

That might have been the St J game, I think the other post was with regard to the Dundee game.

Think you might be right though for St J game, 1-0 defeat rings a bell as does Earl Jean playing in some obscure midweek match so it could well have been that one.

patlowe
17-01-2012, 03:30 PM
That might have been the St J game, I think the other post was with regard to the Dundee game.

Think you might be right though for St J game, 1-0 defeat rings a bell as does Earl Jean playing in some obscure midweek match so it could well have been that one.

Ah yes, my mistake.

Makaveli
17-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Ticket arrangements aside it's a farce that they haven't given us a date yet.

The Motherwell-Dunfermline game was rescheduled within minutes of its postponement and here we are 6 weeks later :confused:

Monts
17-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Just my mind running away with me I think, but since the Motherwell Dunfermline game was rescheduled so quickly I think it could be hibs that are causing the delay in rescheduling, in order to improve the team before the rematch.

Baldy Foghorn
17-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Ticket arrangements aside it's a farce that they haven't given us a date yet.

The Motherwell-Dunfermline game was rescheduled within minutes of its postponement and here we are 6 weeks later :confused:

:top marks:agree::agree:

GreenCastle
17-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Just my mind running away with me I think, but since the Motherwell Dunfermline game was rescheduled so quickly I think it could be hibs that are causing the delay in rescheduling, in order to improve the team before the rematch.

Quite possibly :agree:

ronaldo7
17-01-2012, 05:30 PM

I e mailed them as soon as I got home bud. I was raging at the time for not getting the vouchers due to the chaos.

DaveF
17-01-2012, 05:47 PM
I e mailed them as soon as I got home bud. I was raging at the time for not getting the vouchers due to the chaos.

As did I and today I also got an email back today so good on them for coming up with the ticket.

LancashireHibby
17-01-2012, 11:48 PM
I was at the game and got a couple of vouchers in the mayhem that ensued at the end when the stewards were handing them out, i heard on here that a Hibs fan from Lancashire who traveled to the game but had to get back down South didn't get a ticket at the end of the game, and i kindly sent him the voucher so that he could get in to the replay.

I thought that was very nice. :thumbsup:
And very much appreciated :not worth

Hope they announce the re-arranged date soon so that I can get the day booked off work (could probably work until dinnertime and then drive straight up to the game but I like a lie-in :greengrin)

Broken Gnome
18-01-2012, 12:11 AM
I remember a Saturday away game against St Johnstone around 1999/2000 (maybe 2001 tops) getting abandoned and being played midweek.

I'm sure they let adults in for something like £3 and kids in for a £1, regardless of whether you had been at the original game as they had not handed out vouchers at the original. Not great if you had been at the first game but a good chance to go and see football for next to nothing. Place was pretty full for the rescheduled game.

Also remember a live tv game v Dundee getting abandoned around 02/03 up at Dens. Watched the original live on tv and cheap entry to the rescheduled midweek game so went along to that.

I seem to recall Hibs provided zero value for (very little) money in both cases.

No one will be getting locked out the grounds, and the big ugly box at Fir Park will be comfortably big enough for the 3k at most who would turn up.