PDA

View Full Version : NHC Black for Scotland

Baldy Foghorn
15-01-2012, 09:25 PM
According to slavering sergio on sportscene :faf: :faf: :faf:

SaulGoodman
15-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Had to turn it off until the next game, Sergio seems like he could talk for hours

Fantic
15-01-2012, 09:28 PM
'For me January is tough because it is like 90 days'

Baldy Foghorn
15-01-2012, 09:29 PM
'For me January is tough because it is like 90 days'

Not the sharpest tool in the box.....

Greentinted
15-01-2012, 09:34 PM
For a Portugese he has a suspiciously Russian lilt to his accent...and looks a bit like a Bond villain. Bet its Vlad in a mask, and the real Paulo is gagged and bound, locked in the dust encrusted 'gymnasium' in the asbesos lined gang-hut over by. :greengrin

Baader
15-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Is Hampden getting re-decorated?

He's probably got a chance with Levein's fondness for anything that wears maroon and can walk...

Sir David Gray
15-01-2012, 10:52 PM
It wouldn't surprise me with Levein in charge.

MWHIBBIES
15-01-2012, 10:54 PM
If he plays every week like he did against us recently then he deserves it.

oneone73
15-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Agreed.

SteveHFC
15-01-2012, 10:55 PM

:wtf:

MWHIBBIES
15-01-2012, 11:00 PM
:wtf:I'm not sure what is so shocking about that, no denying he is a pr*ck but he was the best player on the park in the derby.

FitbaFolkKen
15-01-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm not sure what is so shocking about that, no denying he is a pr*ck but he was the best player on the park in the derby.

I despise him but I would have to agree

Hibbyradge
15-01-2012, 11:11 PM

:agree:

He's a very good player now.

PatHead
15-01-2012, 11:13 PM
I'm not sure what is so shocking about that, no denying he is a pr*ck but he was the best player on the park in the derby.

Even if he was it doesn't make him Scotland class. Whist I have seen him play well except against us have never seen him dominate a midfield

MWHIBBIES
15-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Even if he was it doesn't make him Scotland class. Whist I have seen him play well except against us have never seen him dominate a midfieldConsidering some of the players Levein has called up in his time the bar really isn't that high anymore. Scotland could do a lot worse than give Black a chance IMO.

Scouse Hibee
15-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Black for Scotland?

Was he born in England to Scottish parents?
Born in Scotland to English parents?
Born in England to English parents but schooled in Scotland?
Was his granny Scottish?
Did his English grandad once eat haggis and wash it down with a pint of tartan?

Come on tell me which one is it.......................surely he can't be Scottish born to Scottish parents in Scotland surely no :greengrin:wink:

Hibbyradge
15-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Even if he was it doesn't make him Scotland class. Whist I have seen him play well except against us have never seen him dominate a midfield

Do you watch hearts a lot?

PatHead
15-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Do you watch hearts a lot?

not particularly but have accompanied friends on a few occasion. I think he is a very good player and would do a great job for Hibs but feel Scotland could do better. Up until last derby game most Hibs fans wouldnt have considered him. and before the last game most would have preferred/rated Ryan Stevenson.

monktonharp
16-01-2012, 12:12 AM
not particularly but have accompanied friends on a few occasion. I think he is a very good player and would do a great job for Hibs but feel Scotland could do better. Up until last derby game most Hibs fans wouldnt have considered him. and before the last game most would have preferred/rated Ryan Stevenson. nope, you're getting Most Hibs fans mixed up , with a few that actually give a **** as to how that Gorgie mob and their players do. in other words, very very few on here go to watch that mob, and dont give a flying fidler's for any of them. on the other hand, there seems to be one or two of that type, lurking here.

hibee92
16-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Ian black is rank rotten, anyone could have stood out against us that day, he's absolutely dire.

Haymaker
16-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Was he born in England to Scottish parents?

That is perfectly fine! :cb

Tricla
16-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Considering some of the players Levein has called up in his time the bar really isn't that high anymore. Scotland could do a lot worse than give Black a chance IMO.

Adam, Morrison, Bannan, Robson etc.

Even though the wee sack did ok against a mince Hibs midfield he is still nowhere near as good as anyone who's played for Scotland in midfield recently IMHO.

As much as I despise Potter, I actually think that midfield is where he has made his best choices.

Dinkydoo
16-01-2012, 05:48 AM
I actually don't rate the little pr*ck at all. He's never really stood out in any of the recent derbies against a really poor Hibs side. He's maybe been one of the better players but I can't ever remember thinking, wow, for a yam he's a pretty good player.

He's a real nasty piece of work, and not exactly better than we already have in midfield for Scotland, so no thanks Levien, you can get tae f.. With this one.

MotherSuperior
16-01-2012, 06:23 AM
Blacks a good SPL/English championship level player, who could come into the national squad for the meaningless friendlies that half the squad don't bother playing in and probably do a job. He was miles off the pace against spurs ***********, and had no impact on the game whatsoever, and those guys are the type of international's he'd be up against in the big games for scotland. Realistically though, i could see levein picking him in one of his ultra defensive away games.

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-01-2012, 06:26 AM
perhaps if he gets a game for Scotland, he wiill get the tag of international midfielder, and then be worth more cash when he eventually has to get sold?

Sunny1875
16-01-2012, 06:35 AM
the only way Black should get near a Scotland strip is if he is washing them. End Of

He was impressive in the recent derby cant deny that, but only matched a poor Hibs midfield in the first half, and looked good in the second half

more chance of him getting back into Cav than the Scotland Squad

Perhaps Sergio struggled with the translation and was meaning Scotmid - I noticed that some of them are closing to get repainted

Ray_
16-01-2012, 07:59 AM

I've seen him regularly do it against us & with better midfields than we have had this season.