PDA

View Full Version : With everyone thats left, and changes in management and coaches.

blackpoolhibs
15-01-2012, 12:48 PM
The next one who blames a defeat on the 2007 players revolt, should be taken round the back of the south stand and shot. (quote courtesy of Johnnyboy) :wink:

Dashing Bob S
15-01-2012, 12:54 PM
The next one who blames a defeat on the 2007 players revolt, should be taken round the back of the south stand and shot. (quote courtesy of Johnnyboy) :wink:

I'm not so sure. I think incidents like set up a kind of culture at a club, which outlasts personnel changes. Players, like everybody who has a job, will try and get away with what they can and Petries behavior there sent out the wrong message as to what the club was about.

Thankfully I think Fenlon knows the right way to run a club and he'll hopefully remove the lingering traces of that player-indulging culture that has cost our club dearly over the last five years.

BEEJ
15-01-2012, 12:55 PM
.... by Lewis Stevenson.

:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
15-01-2012, 01:08 PM
.... by Lewis Stevenson.

They would have to be standing very close to him to ensure he hit the target.

The Voice Of Reason
15-01-2012, 03:14 PM
They would have to be standing very close to him to ensure he hit the target.

:tee hee:

Sas_The_Hibby
15-01-2012, 03:18 PM

Are you sure it wasn't Jeremy Clarkson rather than Johnnyboy? If so, it should be in front of their families BTW. :wink::greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
15-01-2012, 04:01 PM
.... by Lewis Stevenson.

Nah he'd just knee cap them with a headbutt ! ;)

fatbloke
15-01-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm not so sure. I think incidents like set up a kind of culture at a club, which outlasts personnel changes. Players, like everybody who has a job, will try and get away with what they can and Petries behavior there sent out the wrong message as to what the club was about.

Thankfully I think Fenlon knows the right way to run a club and he'll hopefully remove the lingering traces of that player-indulging culture that has cost our club dearly over the last five years.

Apparently under employment Law as Petrie was Collins' boss he had to listen if players were unhappy. he should have listened then told them to fekk off and win both cups, that's where rod went wrong.

jacomo
15-01-2012, 06:43 PM

Fine but presumably we can still keep blaming Calderwood for every set back for quite some time to come?

Next penalty awarded against Hibs, I'll have something to say about that torn-faced coach from Northampton, don't you worry.

:wink:

Jonnyboy
15-01-2012, 06:47 PM

I'm putting out a contract on Tam McCourt :greengrin