PDA

View Full Version : Yams Spotted in Wellington today...

Iain G
15-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Walking down the street this afternoon saw a guy wearing a maroon t-shirt, I thought "my thats a nasty cheap looking maroon t-shirt" and as I walked past I turned my head to see the word "Wonga" written across the front of it, and I thought, "I was right, that is a nasty cheap looking maroon t-shirt"...

Need to have words with Immigration about letting them into NZ, that's 2 in 4 years I've seen now, sure thats an infestation.... :greengrin

shagpile
15-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Walking down the street this afternoon saw a guy wearing a maroon t-shirt, I thought "my thats a nasty cheap looking maroon t-shirt" and as I walked past I turned my head to see the word "Wonga" written across the front of it, and I thought, "I was right, that is a nasty cheap looking maroon t-shirt"...

Need to have words with Immigration about letting them into NZ, that's 2 in 4 years I've seen now, sure thats an infestation.... :greengrin

No Rentokil in NZ? I'm sure they would have something to eradicate it? :confused:

Iain G
15-01-2012, 09:46 AM
No Rentokil in NZ? I'm sure they would have something to eradicate it? :confused:

Yeah it's a spray called "Vlad", it's quite slow working but will kill off your pesky yam's eventually... :wink:

hibbiedon
15-01-2012, 09:59 AM

When you say 2 in 4 years I hope it was not one male & one female because if they breed god help you, dont forget that they breed at an earlier age than humans.......:devil:

Jack
15-01-2012, 10:22 AM
I'll be over later this year with a fine array of Hibs tops :-)

sidjames
15-01-2012, 10:44 AM

Well at least it is in a place remote and out of site of all bar a few explorers:)

WellingtonHibby
15-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Played fives last week. Over here in Melbourne against a brummie los yambolino, resplendent in his wonga top. Glad I a) had my hibs top on and b) the pitch was greasy to allow for the sliding challenge/trailing leg-Ian Murray special..

DAVE1875
15-01-2012, 12:04 PM
Kill it before it lays eggs!!

greenlex
15-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Played fives last week. Over here in Melbourne against a brummie los yambolino, resplendent in his wonga top. Glad I a) had my hibs top on and b) the pitch was greasy to allow for the sliding challenge/trailing leg-Ian Murray special..
There is no finer feeling than clattering one of those inbred ****wits.:agree:

gegs70
15-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Hello Mr G, happy new year!

I suppose thats one way for us to get rid of them ship them over to New Zealnd? Expect large shipments over the next couple of weeks afterall they have 400, 000 supporters????

weonlywon6-2
15-01-2012, 03:43 PM

i would get out now,mind and close the gate behind you !!:greengrin