PDA

View Full Version : Yams Unpaid Wages/SPL Action/Possible 8 Point Deduction (merged)

Pages : [1] 2

Hibby cal
15-01-2012, 06:06 AM
24 hours to go till pay day
Will the deadline be met ????
Will the painters overalls be back on ????
Does Vladimir really care ????
Let's hope not !!!!

SneakersO'Toole
15-01-2012, 06:09 AM
Unfortunately I think it will.

Only those jammy bassa's could have so much off-field turmoil and still be in 3rd position.

Loathe them beyond belief.

Ozyhibby
15-01-2012, 06:18 AM
The reason they are in so much trouble and they are 3rd are the same. They are spending too much money on their squad.

Jim44
15-01-2012, 07:03 AM
I don't think their brinkmanship with payday will happen again. Their ridiculously overdetailed statement about this month's payment being maybe one day early or one day late IMO was calculated to stimulate the predictable infatuation of Jambogazers. I think they're beginning to rip the p!sh and frankly ignoring their circus antics is the best policy.

lucky
15-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Unfortunately I think it will.

Only those jammy bassa's could have so much off-field turmoil and still be in 3rd position.

Loathe them beyond belief.

Also shows how good and committed their players are. But it is a form of cheating. They default and feel the pain in the coming months

allezsauzee
15-01-2012, 08:12 AM
If I was a neutral I'd probably say that their players deserve a lot of credit for not throwing the towel in and using the turmoil at their club as an excuse. But I'm not..... so they are jammy barstewards!

Kaiser1962
15-01-2012, 08:15 AM
The reason they are in so much trouble and they are 3rd are the same. They are spending too much money on their squad.

In a nutshell :aok:

hibee92
15-01-2012, 08:22 AM
They said it might be a day late, so the papers will make a meal of it before its paid.

Niffy
15-01-2012, 08:26 AM
Skacel's interview yesterday , said regardless he loves the club and their fans and really wanted to stay for the rest of the season and not leave now.

Also said the money thing doesn't bother him.

They must be puting drugs in their tea for them to get treated so bad yet still turn on excellent performances / results most weeks.

Hats off to whoever at Tynie is the one behind team morale.

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-01-2012, 08:35 AM
There is a point to make in that the Hearts squad have been playing for the jersey and their team mates though, and that arguably has been missing from our lot recently. What will happen across the road is a simple matter of house keeping though. If the owner is correct in stating that he will not dig deep to meet the shortfalls, it is only a matter of time.

Kaiser1962
15-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Skacel's interview yesterday , said regardless he loves the club and their fans and really wanted to stay for the rest of the season and not leave now.

They must be puting drugs in their tea for them to get treated so bad yet still turn on excellent performances / results most weeks.

He will be offering to help out by playing for no pay?

As already mentioned they are employing players from a level they cant afford and with that you get competitors, guys with a combination of ability, attitude and a will to win, which is why they cost more.

weonlywon6-2
15-01-2012, 02:58 PM
There is a point to make in that the Hearts squad have been playing for the jersey and their team mates though, and that arguably has been missing from our lot recently. What will happen across the road is a simple matter of house keeping though. If the owner is correct in stating that he will not dig deep to meet the shortfalls, it is only a matter of time.

we keep hearing this, but when they lose a couple of their players and results go against them then the pressure will mount:cb

Springbank
15-01-2012, 03:50 PM
this thread is a couple of weeks premature I think

the real countdown begins in earnest at 1pm on 31 January.

*then* they'll only have 11 hours to live or die.

that means sell sell sell, and the price at 11.48pm will be at least half the quoted price from 11.48am that same day.

pull up a chair, everyone, and enjoy the show…maybe put in a bid for a Taouill or a Sutton. Like Ebay with shadenfreud….:coffee:

Fat Penlon
15-01-2012, 05:17 PM
this thread is a couple of weeks premature I think

the real countdown begins in earnest at 1pm on 31 January.

*then* they'll only have 11 hours to live or die.

that means sell sell sell, and the price at 11.48pm will be at least half the quoted price from 11.48am that same day.

pull up a chair, everyone, and enjoy the show…maybe put in a bid for a Taouill or a Sutton. Like Ebay with shadenfreud….:coffee:

I hope your right! Im starting to worry its all just been a big joke from vlad! He has had the money all along and there wont be any firesale! :-(

Jim44
15-01-2012, 05:32 PM
I hope your right! Im starting to worry its all just been a big joke from vlad! He has had the money all along and there wont be any firesale! :-(

I'm interested to know that someone else views their behaviour with cynicism and suspicion.

fatbloke
15-01-2012, 05:45 PM

This may be the most accurate post of 2012 so far.

Dashing Bob S
15-01-2012, 05:52 PM
He will be offering to help out by playing for no pay?

As already mentioned they are employing players from a level they cant afford and with that you get competitors, guys with a combination of ability, attitude and a will to win, which is why they cost more.

The biggest mystery is why they are so crap with all that outlay. Two cups and a few spells in Europe is a poor return for what they've spent - we've managed pretty much the same and rebuilt a stadium and a new training centre.

I think everytime a player signs for Hearts their agents must tell them to prepare for it going tits up, that it's a decent wedge but burrowed time. They seem to accept it stoically, and most have probably managed their money wisely.

I do agree that they generally get a better class of pro than us, the odd paedophille and coke-head painter accepted. Most of them seem to be above the so-called George Street culture that dominates our club.

Or they might just attract boring barstewards being Hearts.

Kaiser1962
15-01-2012, 06:08 PM
The biggest mystery is why they are so crap with all that outlay. Two cups and a few spells in Europe is a poor return for what they've spent - we've managed pretty much the same and rebuilt a stadium and a new training centre.

Despite their overspend their outlay is still a small fraction of what the OF spend. Celtic spend four times what Hearts do and Rangers spend three times as much. Hearts spend roughly double what we do with similar incomes.

They have gambled their very existence on something which was/is unachievable in the current climate.

I think everytime a player signs for Hearts their agents must tell them to prepare for it going tits up, that it's a decent wedge but burrowed time. They seem to accept it stoically, and most have probably managed their money wisely.

I do agree that they generally get a better class of pro than us, the odd paedophille and coke-head painter accepted. Most of them seem to be above the so-called George Street culture that dominates our club.

Or they might just attract boring barstewards being Hearts.

No problem with any of that. :agree:

itchy07
15-01-2012, 06:57 PM

Exactly what vlad wants everyone to think.

Fat Penlon
15-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Exactly what vlad wants everyone to think.

Now i'm getting confused! :-)

Spike Mandela
15-01-2012, 11:21 PM
It's PAY DAY!!

Hibbyradge
15-01-2012, 11:28 PM
It's PAY DAY!!

They've been paid. :agree:

SteveHFC
16-01-2012, 12:26 AM
It's understood Hearts paymasters UBIG have until 3pm today to transfer funds.

13 and a half hours to go!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4063002/New-pay-fear-rocks-Jambos.html#ixzz1ja22pshS

[/URL][URL="javascript:;"] (javascript:;)

cocopops1875
16-01-2012, 05:59 AM

You sir are no fun at all

Sunny1875
16-01-2012, 06:42 AM

Shop Window

stokesmessiah
16-01-2012, 07:01 AM

I am sure the last time this was discussed someone said they don't get them until the afternoon normally.

Leithenhibby
16-01-2012, 07:58 AM
I am sure the last time this was discussed someone said they don't get them until the afternoon normally.

When did "normally" and HMFC go hand in hand :greengrin

s.a.m
16-01-2012, 08:14 AM
I would expect them to get paid today, and maybe next month too. There might be another last minute payout under threat, at some point this season. As others have said, it's in Vlad's interests to retain control over the club's destiny at this stage. At some point, though, I would assume that the money will completely dry up, or Vlad will become unfindable or un-cooperative. Or something. I can't see a scenario where everything returns to 'normal' for them. They may manage a metamorphosis into a kind of glorified youth team without being reinvented, or they may go bust after staggering along for a bit first.

Completely leaving Hearts out of this, I would like the SPL to arrange some kind of financial scrutiny for clubs, and an enforced move to a situation where clubs are required to be self-sustaining. The kiddy-on money madness has to stop, for every club's sake. Obviously not going to happen, though.

And while I'm at it, I heard Jim Traynor on the radio on Saturday explaining why losing Rangers or Celtic or both would be a bad thing for Scotland. Apparently, the money would dry up, and we wouldn't be able to feast our eyes on the likes of someone-or-other. Perhaps if clubs had concentrated on raising and playing their own players, instead of throwing skip-loads of spondooleys at whoever-it-is, for short-term gain, Scottish football would be in a healthier state. I'm at the stage where I would rather watch part-time youth football than what we have at present, because at least it would have a point, and may offer proper competition. The economics of Scottish football are all ****-over_***, and we have to find another model.

Apologies for off-message ramble.

Hibs07p
16-01-2012, 12:04 PM
It's in Vlad's interest to keep the Gorgie faithful (deluded), believing for the next few months until he gets his hands on their season ticket money. That will cover his losses till the end of the season. What's in store for them next season is anyones guess. :pfgwa

greenginger
16-01-2012, 12:19 PM
It's in Vlad's interest to keep the Gorgie faithful (deluded), believing for the next few months until he gets his hands on their season ticket money. That will cover his losses till the end of the season. What's in store for them next season is anyones guess. :pfgwa

3Year or even 5Year season tickets on sale soon in Yam stores everywhere :agree:

Ritchie
16-01-2012, 01:48 PM
a little birdy tells me that the yams never got paid again!!!
source has been 100% correct in past regarding this farce.
time to see what the SPL is made of!!
O-MA-SIDES!

Dashing Bob S
16-01-2012, 02:02 PM
a little birdy tells me that the yams never got paid again!!!
source has been 100% correct in past regarding this farce.
time to see what the SPL is made of!!
O-MA-SIDES!

I've heard that they haven't been paid yet (as of around 3.45 pm) but have been given assurances that the money will be in the bank accounts by the close of business today. I know nothing about banking, but was that not just a few minutes ago, or is it 6.00pm- 6.30?

Greentinted
16-01-2012, 02:05 PM
I've heard that they haven't been paid yet (as of around 3.45 pm) but have been given assurances that the money will be in the bank accounts by the close of business today. I know nothing about banking, but was that not just a few minutes ago, or is it 6.00pm- 6.30?

The deadline was 15:00 GMT (17:00 local time Vilnius). No matter, yon Fedetovas chap says all is well.

Spike Mandela
16-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Sky sports saying Hearts have until midnight tonight to pay players before SPL sanctions would be incurred.

Sky reporting live from Riccarton awaiting news of pay arrival. How humiliating for a professional football club.

HFC 0-7
16-01-2012, 02:08 PM

They can probably only be paid via CHAPS with the amounts that some of them will be getting paid and that is if the Lithunian bank has paid the money to the UK bank today. If it is CHAPS then its 4.00pm. There are things called faster payments but I believe there is a cap of 10K per day on that so it wont be via that!

Benny Brazil
16-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Sky sports saying Hearts have until midnight tonight to pay players before SPL sanctions would be incurred.

Sky reporting live from Riccarton awaiting news of pay arrival. How humiliating for a professional football club.

Most clubs have reporters outside waiting to find out any transfer news or gossip but not our esteemed neighbours across the city - We should give Sky use of the Countdown clock on the main page :)

Dashing Bob S
16-01-2012, 02:12 PM
So have they been paid? My source is an agent who refuses to return my calls - which would suggest not, but on the other hand that's nothing new as I'm always harassing him.

CallumLaidlaw
16-01-2012, 02:13 PM

So it'll be 23.59 the cash will appear then.

Jim44
16-01-2012, 03:40 PM
They probably will get paid today or tomorrow but what I find incredible is that the morons over there think the issue is no longer worth bothering about/funny/quite normal now.

CallumLaidlaw
16-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Mark benstead on twitter says theyre being processed right now

Spike Mandela
16-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Vlad states 'majority' of players to be paid today.

jonty
16-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Vlad states 'majority' of players to be paid today.
That'll be the ones that complained to the SPL. Just to make them go through the whole process again, when they're late next month.

bingo70
16-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Vlad says a lot of things though and the vast majority of it is a lot of pish

Stu
16-01-2012, 04:18 PM
What a shame lads...

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/293887-hearts-players-to-receive-january-wages-on-time/

Suck it up.

poolman
16-01-2012, 04:20 PM
What a shame lads...

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/293887-hearts-players-to-receive-january-wages-on-time/

Suck it up.

Oooooh, get her

Saorsa
16-01-2012, 04:22 PM
What a shame lads...

Suck it up.There's always next month, oh! and cheerio now :bye: yam fud

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/yamfud2.jpg

Dr Jimmy
16-01-2012, 04:22 PM
What a shame lads...

Suck it up.

See you same time, same place next month....Stu...:greengrin

matty_f
16-01-2012, 04:25 PM
What a shame lads...

Suck it up.

:hilarious:

H18sry
16-01-2012, 04:37 PM
yam fud

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/yamfud2.jpg

:top marks

frazeHFC
16-01-2012, 04:40 PM
What a shame lads...

Suck it up.

Reading .net = Obsessed.

Goodbye.

H18sry
16-01-2012, 04:42 PM
What a shame lads...

Suck it up.

Sportsound on BBC Radio Scotland
Join Chick Young, Jim traynor and St Mirren striker Stephen Thompson on Sportsound from 6.10pm tonight on BBC Radio Scotlad 810mw, online and on digital radio. The Hearts wages story takes a new turn tonight...our understanding is that players will receive their salaries in the morning....technically in breach of SPL regulations with a deadline of midnight tonight.

Saorsa
16-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Join Chick Young, Jim traynor and St Mirren striker Stephen Thompson on Sportsound from 6.10pm tonight on BBC Radio Scotlad 810mw, online and on digital radio. The Hearts wages story takes a new turn tonight...our understanding is that players will receive their salaries in the morning....technically in breach of SPL regulations with a deadline of midnight tonight.Maybe there's been a 'glitch' :greengrin

The_Todd
16-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Only Hearts would be the subject of a headline "Wages to be paid on time". How very, very proud they must be.

Spike Mandela
16-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Join Chick Young, Jim traynor and St Mirren striker Stephen Thompson on Sportsound from 6.10pm tonight on BBC Radio Scotlad 810mw, online and on digital radio. The Hearts wages story takes a new turn tonight...our understanding is that players will receive their salaries in the morning....technically in breach of SPL regulations with a deadline of midnight tonight.

If true, still late and buggers up players' direct debits and standing orders. What an advert for a bank:rolleyes:

If true Hearts should be hammered or it makes a mockery of a deadline.

Hibercelona
16-01-2012, 05:05 PM

The mad walloper will still be loaded. But he has stated quite a number of times recently that he will not invest anymore into Hearts. I personally just think that he's coughing up as much as he needs to just to avoid anymore court threats. I can see him doing everything he can to cut his losses just before jumping ship.

CallumLaidlaw
16-01-2012, 05:06 PM
If true, still late and buggers up players' direct debits and standing orders. What an advert for a bank:rolleyes:

If true Hearts should be hammered or it makes a mockery of a deadline.

Thats romanov pushing his luck to see if the SPL will act, so he can go on another mafia rant.
Hammer them! :agree:

Leithenhibby
16-01-2012, 05:15 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/6407137.stm

:greengrin

Springbank
16-01-2012, 05:18 PM
I wonder if today's happenings in Darlington are the shape of things to come in EH11…

1619 FOOTBALL: Darlington's caretaker manager Craig Liddle and all the club's first-team squad have been made redundant by the club's administrator.

From the BBC "Breaking News" tickertape

huggie1875
16-01-2012, 05:20 PM
stv state no pay till the morn for our neighbours

Leithenhibby
16-01-2012, 05:29 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/6407137.stm

:greengrin

It didn't take them long to get on to the ugly sisters :rolleyes:

Phil D. Rolls
16-01-2012, 05:30 PM
What a shame lads...

Suck it up.

I think if I'd been a sleeper for 5 years, I'd want to go out with more style. I remember being binned from KB for saying that I would only be happy if a couple of the posters were rolling down a hill inside burning tyres. In retrospect, I can see why it was alarming, but at the same time, at least it was memorable.

I think "what a shame lads" is the mark of someone who isn't doing it for a laugh, but really thinks he has got one over on us. What a shame we can't keep him.

Mikey
16-01-2012, 05:48 PM
What a shame lads...

Suck it up.

These countdown timers get them all uppity every time :greengrin

So what's actually happened here is that Hearts have told the players and the press that the wages will be paid tomorrow. Why not save themselves all the bother and pay them on the day that their pay is due?

Would anyone really be surspised if they don't get paid tomorrow? Thought not :wink:

greenlex
16-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Hope the SPL hammer them. They are just taking the piss.

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-01-2012, 06:06 PM
If they get away with it then the SFA are as spineless as their players and fans, an absolute joke of a football team, we may have our problems but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Some of the threads over on pinkback are without doubt the work of drugs or something they put in the water up there, how can they stand back and let this happen to their team who to be fair have risen above this disgraceful episode in modern day Scottish football.

10 points deduction is coming down Gorgie way.

Jim44
16-01-2012, 06:30 PM
It would appear that they are going to get away with this behaviour indefinitely as their players have obviously succumbed to the whims and insanity of Romanov, their supporters think the whole sorry affair is a big joke but no big deal and no matter what sort of shambles goes on in the Gorgie Circus, nothing significant is done about it. Scottish football is in a bad enough state as it is without one of it's members making a complete mockery of the system to the extent that they should be taken to the cleaners for bringing the game into disrepute.

Spike Mandela
16-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Vlad will paint this as a moral victory for Hearts against the monkeys and the mafia but in truth If they get paid tomorrow it is a big well done to the 14 players with balls, the PFA and indeed the SPL.

They got you Vlad.:cb

mjhibby
16-01-2012, 07:03 PM
It would appear that they are going to get away with this behaviour indefinitely as their players have obviously succumbed to the whims and insanity of Romanov, their supporters think the whole sorry affair is a big joke but no big deal and no matter what sort of shambles goes on in the Gorgie Circus, nothing significant is done about it. Scottish football is in a bad enough state as it is without one of it's members making a complete mockery of the system to the extent that they should be taken to the cleaners for bringing the game into disrepute.

That is it in a nutshell.The fact is that they are paying wages they cant afford and are living hand to mouth.Unless they sell during the window this shambles will continue and yet again edinburgh and scottish football will be news everywhere but the kind where we are ridiculed and hertz and their owner laughed at.hertz fans may find it amusing but scottish footballs reputation is bad enough without this just reinforcing in peoples minds how bad it is here.It will come to a head eventually but until it does we will have the sky sports news cameras outside riccarton every 16th of the month which is sooo embarrassing.Still hertz fans have no shame and the club has no class.Indeed they have behaved without dignity since the pieman left and thats saying something.
I actually hope they do get paid so we can get back to getting behind paddy and the boys for saturday but somehow i think the mad one is like a fading actor who needs the spotlight so creates it by delaying the wages.A sad little man and a very sad club and fans.Thank god i support paddys green and white army.

ginger_rice
16-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Vlad will paint this as a moral victory for Hearts against the monkeys and the mafia but in truth If they get paid tomorrow it is a big well done to the 14 players with balls, the PFA and indeed the SPL.

They got you Vlad.:cb

What about Mowgli? Did Mowgli get paid? :confused:

Albion Hibs
16-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Will be interested to see if the muppets have enough about them to take action, at the end of the day late is late, there can be no denying that.

I also wish they would stop rattling on about how they are recieving interest on late wages, like it is some major achievement the PFA has made on behalf of the players. Someone should probably inform the players for all the charges they will have incurred they are getting interest at 0.5%, hardly much to write home about, doubt that will even cover a tin of white spirit for blacks brushes.

Bostonhibby
16-01-2012, 08:11 PM
What about Mowgli? Did Mowgli get paid? :confused:

He works for peanuts, so has a big future over there.

NotoriousLor
16-01-2012, 08:26 PM

And they would still be well above us

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-01-2012, 08:48 PM

So what?

:confused:

Cabbage East
16-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Roll over and take it in the pipe, they always do.

down-the-slope
16-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Just got under the wire with most payments

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16585391.stm

down-the-slope
16-01-2012, 09:30 PM
This is the most interesting bit......another loop hole...little chance of Feb wages getting paid on time

Should Hearts now make delayed salary payments in future months, a fresh complaint would need to be made by the players, opening a new process of adjudication.

Geo_1875
16-01-2012, 09:30 PM
And they also said Craig Thomson was innocent.

darwenhibby
16-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Effin pwick teasers just as you think its good night vienna,

they manage crawl out of it sleaze bags

Josh 01
16-01-2012, 09:59 PM
This is the most interesting bit......another loop hole...little chance of Feb wages getting paid on time

Should Hearts now make delayed salary payments in future months, a fresh complaint would need to be made by the players, opening a new process of adjudication.

That's a joke. So now they could just take the mickey(even more) and pay wages on time every second month.

clerriehibs
16-01-2012, 10:07 PM
That's a joke. So now they could just take the mickey(even more) and pay wages on time every second month.

roamingoff does it to HMRC ... messing about his own players is small beer f@nnying about to him.

Hibbyradge
16-01-2012, 10:08 PM
And they also said Craig Thomson was innocent.

And that Graham Rix was a hero.

ScottB
16-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Hope the SPL hammer them. They are just taking the piss.

Very much so.

As I said last week in a different thread, if we take this all at face value (avoiding any Yammish conspiracy theories) then we must assume that based on the sudden 'ability' to pay up everything outstanding last week, that the club, or at least Vlad, clearly has the resources to pay. This further development, not paying them today (or not paying them all today) but claiming tomorrow will be a'ok is just further nonsense.

The club / Vlad / whichever way you want to put it, are clearly choosing not to pay their players. This isn't as simple as a Gretna, that suddenly run out of cash due to disaster or misfortune and a case could be put forward for being lenient. Based on everything that has happened, this is a team that is continually choosing to not pay its players, presumably in a bid to see how long it could get away with it, as rather like their various tax cases, when a heavy threat looms cash miraculously appears and they stagger on.

It's an utter nonsense, the club needs hammered, for bringing the game into disrepute, for their apparently ridiculous take on employment law and a lot more besides. Of course the SPL / SFA will do sweet ****** all, but still, that is what should happen.

NotoriousLor
16-01-2012, 11:13 PM
So what?

Just saying, creaming ourselfs over them losing 10 points when it would do us no good at all is a waste of time, lets try and get our act together first before we start pissing ourselfs at something thats probably not going to happen

MSK
17-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Just saying, creaming ourselfs over them losing 10 points when it would do us no good at all is a waste of time, lets try and get our act together first before we start pissing ourselfs at something thats probably not going to happenNah, if its awright wi you I will still rip the pish ..joke club..

lapsedhibee
17-01-2012, 02:20 AM

Agree with you NotoriousLor. The points deduction should be much bigger. :agree:

Hibrandenburg
17-01-2012, 06:03 AM
Agree with you NotoriousLor. The points deduction should be much bigger. :agree:

You could bet your shirt that the fine would be much bigger and swift coming if the Yams had managed to split the old firm with their cheating ways!

Mixu62
17-01-2012, 07:10 AM

How about a handicap league based on debt? You start the season on -1 point for every million pounds of debt that you finished the last season. So, if the yams are 40 million in the red, then they start the season on -40 points! Simple!!:greengrin Relegation battle between yams, huns and SSB's. It might just make the SPL interesting.

Andy74
17-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Very much so.

As I said last week in a different thread, if we take this all at face value (avoiding any Yammish conspiracy theories) then we must assume that based on the sudden 'ability' to pay up everything outstanding last week, that the club, or at least Vlad, clearly has the resources to pay. This further development, not paying them today (or not paying them all today) but claiming tomorrow will be a'ok is just further nonsense.

The club / Vlad / whichever way you want to put it, are clearly choosing not to pay their players. This isn't as simple as a Gretna, that suddenly run out of cash due to disaster or misfortune and a case could be put forward for being lenient. Based on everything that has happened, this is a team that is continually choosing to not pay its players, presumably in a bid to see how long it could get away with it, as rather like their various tax cases, when a heavy threat looms cash miraculously appears and they stagger on.

It's an utter nonsense, the club needs hammered, for bringing the game into disrepute, for their apparently ridiculous take on employment law and a lot more besides. Of course the SPL / SFA will do sweet ****** all, but still, that is what should happen.

Looking at their accounts, no the club cannot pay their players, and have been unable to do so for some time.

They are entirely dependant on outside funding which now appears to be running dry.

Finding the cash in Janaury isn't a surprise, if they didn't they would be loking at their squd walking away for nothing and them having no chance to keep things going or recoup or cut any losses.

So, it's in the interests of the club to get yet more external funding to tide them over during this month.

Future months will be interesting though if they don't sell enough players.

I don't agree that the club could pay the players but has chosen not to, it is a genuine lack of cash.

Craig_in_Prague
17-01-2012, 09:19 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/16587999.stm

We might have the mad one around for a while yet.

Clearly, they are going to be making significant cost cuttings and it will be interesting to see them compete with the rest of us on similar salary levels.

I can't help now but get the feeling they will never really suffer - slowly but surely they'll cut their debts, but they'll no doubt continue beating us and finishing higher than us.

bawheid
17-01-2012, 09:20 AM
I can't help now but get the feeling they will never really suffer - slowly but surely they'll cut their debts, but they'll no doubt continue beating us and finishing higher than us.

That's the spirit!

R'Albin
17-01-2012, 09:25 AM

Clearly, they are going to be making significant cost cuttings and it will be interesting to see them compete with the rest of us on similar salary levels.

Notice that they spelt Eggert Jonsson wrong in that article. :rolleyes:

brog
17-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Looking at their accounts, no the club cannot pay their players, and have been unable to do so for some time.

They are entirely dependant on outside funding which now appears to be running dry.

Finding the cash in Janaury isn't a surprise, if they didn't they would be loking at their squd walking away for nothing and them having no chance to keep things going or recoup or cut any losses.

So, it's in the interests of the club to get yet more external funding to tide them over during this month.

I don't agree that the club could pay the players but has chosen not to, it is a genuine lack of cash.

Technically I think you're correct in that Yams as an entity don't have the cash but I believe Vlad has always had the ability to access other funds. Again I'm sure you're correct re the timing as it's now become more of a priority than previously. I do think however that the threat of a points deduction has called his bluff & it will continue to have some impact. If Yams lost 10 points now they would drop 5 places. I don't know payments per place but I think may be in region of £60k, hopefully someone can confirm. So a potential loss of £300k will help Vlad focus but then again he'll hope to be gone before TV monies are dished out!

Andy74
17-01-2012, 09:27 AM

Want to talk me through how they go about cutting debt when still losing millions of pounds each year?

They've been telling us for years they are cutting costs and salaries and yet each year they still publish figures, eventually, showing salary levels at much the same level they have always been.

They have a long, long way to go to get rid of a first team squad of about 60 players and to cut the wages paid out to many of those players who are still being paid way over the odds.

They've no cash, that's it. The 'recovery' in January is for appearances to try and keep some value in their assets until the end of the month.

Beefster
17-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Some dickweed on Sickbag has theorised (bear with me here) that Vlad reckons that Rangers will go out of existence and so sees this as an opportunity for Hearts to become the new Rangers (always wanting to be like their big brothers, huh?) and become part of a duopoly with Celtic.

Mental. Some of the roasters on there must spend most of their days flinging their ***** about and chugging into their cornflakes.

Part/Time Supporter
17-01-2012, 10:09 AM

They can't cut their debts without reducing their wage bill to a level comparable with Hibs or Aberdeen.

HIBERNIAN-0762
17-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Some dickweed on Sickbag has theorised (bear with me here) that Vlad reckons that Rangers will go out of existence and so sees this as an opportunity for Hearts to become the new Rangers (always wanting to be like their big brothers, huh?) and become part of a duopoly with Celtic.

Mental. Some of the roasters on there must spend most of their days flinging their ***** about and chugging into their cornflakes.

Had a look earlier, what a bunch of deluded trumpets they really are, I seriously think there is a mental problem with that club's fans.

Caversham Green
17-01-2012, 10:40 AM
They can't cut their debts without reducing their wage bill to a level comparable with Hibs or Aberdeen.

Bear in mind that both Hibs and Aberdeen made losses last year, so that wouldn't work either. On the basis of their last published accounts they'd have to cut their wage bill to less than £600k (that's one eighth of ours) just to break even.

Craig_in_Prague
17-01-2012, 10:48 AM

I noted that on the line above the one you highlighted.

jdships
17-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Bear in mind that both Hibs and Aberdeen made losses last year, so that wouldn't work either. On the basis of their last published accounts they'd have to cut their wage bill to less than £600k (that's one eighth of ours) just to break even.

Good post !
Spent some time yesterday with a friend, retired from a liquidation company, and he made exactly the point you are making
He concludes that unless one of two things happen there will be severe problems ahead.
! Vlad , or some other benefactor , keeps pumping CASH into the club
2The club is sold and completely restructured financially and operationally

He also brought up
In the short term there will be cash flow problems that will appear when the season ends - even allowing for the ST money that will be available.
Wages still have to be paid but you can only spend income once.

Craig_in_Prague
17-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Want to talk me through how they go about cutting debt when still losing millions of pounds each year?

They've been telling us for years they are cutting costs and salaries and yet each year they still publish figures, eventually, showing salary levels at much the same level they have always been.

They have a long, long way to go to get rid of a first team squad of about 60 players and to cut the wages paid out to many of those players who are still being paid way over the odds.

They've no cash, that's it. The 'recovery' in January is for appearances to try and keep some value in their assets until the end of the month.

I can't talk you through it, but if I could, I'd defo be in the wrong job and probably making millions myself!

I just feel we're all waiting for a day that'll never come.

As I said, i think slowly but surely, they will reduct their debt, they won't be punished for being in debt or making losses, only if they fail to pay creditors and of course the staff.
- It all really depends on what Romanov decides and if he really wants a 100% exit and nowt to do with them... but as long as he's around I can see them surfacing along.... It certainly will be clearer post Jan if there is cash to keep up regular payments or not.

ScottB
17-01-2012, 11:25 AM

Club, perhaps, Vlad? Seems it's a choice at face value based on the information they are presenting, so the authorities should treat it as such.

He may very well be out of cash too, but the story he's putting out there is that he is choosing not to pay. Tough for him frankly, and the club should be treated as such until if / when they start telling tales to the contrary.

Andy74
17-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Club, perhaps, Vlad? Seems it's a choice at face value based on the information they are presenting, so the authorities should treat it as such.

He may very well be out of cash too, but the story he's putting out there is that he is choosing not to pay. Tough for him frankly, and the club should be treated as such until if / when they start telling tales to the contrary.

Just noted on another thread - Vlad's bank has now opened in Edinburgh today. Interesting.

07hibee
17-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Does any one know if Hearts financial mess means they can't enter Europe under the new uefa rule?

Hibs7
17-01-2012, 12:43 PM
According to BBC The big team ha ha have failed to pay the wages on time says SPL

Jim44
17-01-2012, 12:44 PM
BBC saying wages have not been paid.

H18sry
Just been announced on Reporting Scotland that the YAM FUD'S have not been paid for a fourth successive month..........tick tock...........

Now what will the SPL do about is?

Judas Iscariot
Brealing..

Hibs7
***** phones !!

jonty
17-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Sky confirming that not all players/staff paid.
Board meeting at SPL has been called. tick tock.

jonty
17-01-2012, 12:46 PM
http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s2&newsid=10977

On 4 January 2012, a sub-committee of the SPL Board made various orders relating to late payment of wages due to 14 Heart of Midlothian players. One of those orders was that Heart of Midlothian should make full payment of January salaries due to the 14 players by the due date of 16 January 2012.

The Scottish Premier League has now received confirmation from Heart of Midlothian that the club has failed to comply with this order.

A meeting of the SPL Board of Directors has been called for this evening. At that meeting, the SPL Board will consider the situation and decide upon the appropriate course of action.

Spike Mandela
17-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Let the fun begin!:cheers:

Hibs90
17-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Gotta be a points deduction surely?

Saorsa
17-01-2012, 12:50 PM
http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s2&newsid=10977Hope thay have the baws tae do the right thing :agree:.....

.....and dock them 50 points :greengrin

18/03/07
17-01-2012, 12:50 PM
According to BBC The big team ha ha have failed to pay the wages on time says SPL
just been on ssn just now as well

Saorsa
17-01-2012, 12:51 PM
What a shame lads...

Suck it up.you were saying? :hilarious

:bye:

Hibby Gav
17-01-2012, 12:52 PM
markbenstead (http://www.hibs.net/#!/markbenstead)Mark Benstead

#Spl (http://www.hibs.net/#!/search?q=%23Spl) board to meet tonight to rule on #hearts (http://www.hibs.net/#!/search?q=%23hearts) situation - say they failed to pay all players by 16th deadline ...

6 minutes ago (http://www.hibs.net/#!/markbenstead/status/159269583558152194)Favorite (http://www.hibs.net/#)Retweet (http://www.hibs.net/#)Reply (http://www.hibs.net/#)

hee hee hee:thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
17-01-2012, 12:53 PM
HA HA HEARTS

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

CallumLaidlaw
And vlads appearance on reporting Scotland will now be all the more interesting!

soupy
Surely no!!!!! :-)

soupy
17-01-2012, 12:54 PM

Aye bring it on :-)

JimBHibees
17-01-2012, 12:55 PM
It was interesting when they were saying yesterday the majority of players surely not paying them all on time was contravening the SPL threat. Was listening to Sportsound and you would have thought any half decent journalist would have picked up on this though the fact it was Young and Traynor meant they just ignored it. They should be docked points simple as.

Saorsa
17-01-2012, 12:56 PM
:hahaha::brokenyam:

Moulin Yarns
17-01-2012, 12:57 PM
straight of the BBC ticker tape

Hearts fail to pay wages to players and number of staff on time for fourth successive month

HibbyAndy
17-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Id die pishing masel laughin if they twats were deducted points :hilarious

IWasThere2016
17-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Id die pishing masel laughin if they twats were deducted points :hilarious

:pray:

HIBERNIAN-0762
17-01-2012, 01:04 PM
didn't really expect any less to be honest, seems it's like a no story over on sickback, hope SFA hit them hard because they have taken the piss too long now, what a bunch of clowns they are.

Jim44
17-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Ironically or perhaps not, Vlad's new bank opened in Edindurgh today....... Surely not skint already.:rolleyes:

GreenPJ
17-01-2012, 01:06 PM
One of two things will happen:

SPL will bottle it and give them a severe wrap on the wrists and an extended probationary period but won't take sanctions as they paid some players. Not sure this is what Vlad would really want.

SPL dock them points and fine them playing right into Vlad's hands who intimated only yesterday that he would do a u-turn if Scottish football changed and he can go on a rant about persecution and he is no longer interested in wasting money in a corrupt bias set-up = fire sale, take as much asset out of the business and then sell-up to the first bidder.

Col2
17-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Interesting. Either the SPL are going to play hard ball re a delay in 24 hours in payment of wages (or even 12 hours) or some of the players have not been paid yet.

If its the latter then hats off to them for convening a meeting straight away, however if it's because of a 24 hour delay then they will have a difficult justification for sanction/penalty unless it's a suspended sentence.

Pretty Boy
17-01-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm guessing the deluded on Kickback are still finding all this hilarious and talking up Vlads genius?

Higgy115
17-01-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm guessing the deluded on Kickback are still finding all this hilarious and talking up Vlads genius?

I wonder how Vlad would respond (or pay) a hefty fine !!!!

Golden Bear
17-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Ironically or perhaps not, Vlad's new bank opened in Edindurgh today....... Surely not skint already.:rolleyes:

Impeccable timing as ever from the mad one. I wonder what his motives really are?

Andy74
17-01-2012, 01:15 PM
In terms of sanctions it won't be a big deal if it's just a bit late. They have so far complied with the rest.

johncrobertson@
Hearts face the prospect of sanctions from the Scottish Premier League after failing to pay their players on time for a fourth successive month.
January's wages were due on Monday, with Hearts saying the majority of players had been paid.
However, the SPL has announced Hearts have missed the deadline and has called a board meeting.
A statement read: "The SPL board will consider the situation and decide upon the appropriate course of action."
BBC Scotland was told by the Edinburgh club that the process of putting money into players' accounts began on late Monday afternoon.
But the SPL statement added: "On January 4, 2012, a sub-committee of the SPL board made various orders relating to late payment of wages due to 14 Heart of Midlothian players.
"One of those orders was that Heart of Midlothian should make full payment of January salaries due to the 14 players by the due date of January 16, 2012.
"The Scottish Premier League has now received confirmation from Heart of Midlothian that the club has failed to comply with this order."
After wages were paid late in October and November, a further delay in December prompted 14 members of Hearts' first-team squad to submit a complaint to the SPL via the players' union.
Last month's pay, which had been due on 16 December, was received on 4 January - the day the SPL sub-committee adjudicated over the dispute, ordering the club to comply to a number of orders - including timely delivery of January's salaries.
A fine, docked points and a transfer embargo are all possible sanctions.
Hearts' recent turmoil off the field - owner Vladimir Romanov has suggested that he wishes to sell the club - has not been replicated on it.
Since the first-team squad instructed PFA Scotland to make the formal complaint on 16 December, Hearts have won five games in a six-match unbeaten run.

NthCarolinaHibs
" Oh,oh,oh it's magic,you know,Hibs have been paid and they've no"

HIBERNIAN-0762
17-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Interesting. Either the SPL are going to play hard ball re a delay in 24 hours in payment of wages (or even 12 hours) or some of the players have not been paid yet.

If its the latter then hats off to them for convening a meeting straight away, however if it's because of a 24 hour delay then they will have a difficult justification for sanction/penalty unless it's a suspended sentence.

Some of them are pretty pissed off with Vlad but most are blaming the SFA it's the Hearts way of course.

greenginger
17-01-2012, 01:17 PM

Not the one at 10 Castle Street. I passed this morning at 11.30 A M doors shut per usual. :confused:

Dashing Bob S
17-01-2012, 01:20 PM
I'd be delighted to be proven wrong, but I would be very, very surprised if the SPL have the balls to take any genuinely punitive action against Hearts. For one thing, it would set a precedent and compel them to act the same way, when (and this now seems inevitable) the Huns go on to transgress in a similar manner.

jonty
17-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Can only assume it's one of the 14 players that hasnt been paid in full, on time.

If it's a fine, they wont have the money to pay it, or claim that they wont be able to pay players.
If it's a points deduction - i hope it's a hefty one.
If it's a transfer embargo, they'll complain they can't generate money by selling players (they were never going to bring players in anyway).

£200,000 fine, 25 points deduction (well, they were warned and they have previous) and a transfer embargo please.
And another 25 points for his next rant - bringing the game into disrepute.:cb

Jim_in_Canada
17-01-2012, 01:22 PM
I'd be delighted to be proven wrong, but I would be very, very surprised if the SPL have the balls to take any genuinely punitive action against Hearts. For one thing, it would set a precedent and compel them to act the same way, when (and this now seems inevitable) the Huns go on to transgress in a similar manner.

Good point !

frazeHFC
17-01-2012, 01:23 PM
:faf:

Who's laughing now Stu ya trumpet! :lolyam:

Spike Mandela
17-01-2012, 01:24 PM
It was interesting when they were saying yesterday the majority of players surely not paying them all on time was contravening the SPL threat. Was listening to Sportsound and you would have thought any half decent journalist would have picked up on this though the fact it was Young and Traynor meant they just ignored it. They should be docked points simple as.

My guess was it might be the 14 who complained that got paid. Not sure if SPL ruling stretched to other players.:dunno:

frazeHFC
17-01-2012, 01:24 PM
What a shame lads...

Suck it up.

:faf: :lolyam:

HibbyAndy
17-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Some of them are pretty pissed off with Vlad but most are blaming the SFA it's the Hearts way of course.

Aye its the SFA's fault Hearts haven't paid there players for the FOURTH month on the trot eh?:rolleyes:

****balls!.

Saorsa
17-01-2012, 01:28 PM
I'd be delighted to be proven wrong, but I would be very, very surprised if the SPL have the balls to take any genuinely punitive action against Hearts. For one thing, it would set a precedent and compel them to act the same way, when (and this now seems inevitable) the Huns go on to transgress in a similar manner.They've always treated the OF differently. I'd be quite happy for them just tae nail the yams for now, they'll probably come up with some lame excuse for treating the OF differently if the situation arises.

You cannae have everything so just take what you can get, I say :greengrin Nail the yams :agree:

HibsNutter
17-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Didn't they release a statement a couple of days ago saying that the players had been payed a day early? If so and this has happened...LOL.

Dashing Bob S
17-01-2012, 01:29 PM
:faf: :lolyam:

:cheers:

:titanic::vladsheep::jamboclow:jamboclow:jamboclow :jamboclow

Poor Stu. Sucking away on a fallen chunk of asbestos.

JimBHibees
17-01-2012, 01:30 PM
My guess was it might be the 14 who complained that got paid. Not sure if SPL ruling stretched to other players.:dunno:

I think the SPL's statement indicate that hasnt happened e.g the 14 being paid. It may be that one or 2 of them have been paid late hence this notification that the order has been breached.

But the SPL statement added: "On January 4, 2012, a sub-committee of the SPL board made various orders relating to late payment of wages due to 14 Heart of Midlothian players.
"One of those orders was that Heart of Midlothian should make full payment of January salaries due to the 14 players by the due date of January 16, 2012.
"The Scottish Premier League has now received confirmation from Heart of Midlothian that the club has failed to comply with this order."

Golden Bear
17-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Has it been confirmed that the wages were paid today or is it a case that Vlad was slavering yesterday?

Kevin@green
Just saw this on the ****back deluded site !

After reading a few articles, I think its because the money wasnt in the accounts on time - even though it was processed on the due date. Which is ridiculous, as banks can take up to 3-4 days to process tranfers. The SPL should butt out and be happy that the wages have been processed, and the players will soon have their money.

you couldn't make it up :greengrin

Spike Mandela
If it is just a 24 hr delay I think the SPL should extend the probation period over paydays for rest of season with threat that points deductions will follow on any subsequent delays even for 1 second.

This shows a leniancy, gives players safeguards required, gives Vlad plenty warning and stops any sob stories coming from the Hearts support.

greenlex
Finiing then is pointless as they are skint so they wont pay it.
Points deduction. Quick and effective.

Dashing Bob S
17-01-2012, 01:33 PM
I think the SPL's statement indicate that hasnt happened e.g the 14 being paid. It may be that one or 2 of them have been paid late hence this notification that the order has been breached.

It seems like Vlad is coming to town for one big shoot-out with SPL, and is ready to call their bluff. If he shows up on Reporting Scotland and they have somebody with the nads to ask searching questions, it could be great television.

aDONis
17-01-2012, 01:37 PM
If it is just a 24 hr delay I think the SPL should extend the probation period over paydays for rest of season with threat that points deductions will follow on any subsequent delays even for 1 second.

This shows a leniancy, gives players safeguards required, gives Vlad plenty warning and stops any sob stories coming from the Hearts support.

I would imagine that is exactly what will happen. The technicality of a slightly late payment, will be used as a stick to hold over Hearts for future periods.

This does two things....

1 It increases the likelihood of players being paid and on time.
2 If in the event of non-payment, it enables the SPL to act, and act quickly (no hanging around for written complaints from players etc).

Yours
aDONis

PatHead
17-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Sensible way would be

to ban them from signing players until end of season, meaning Skatchel has to go this month.

A deferred fine in the event of salaries not being paid in full within the next year

With points deduction in event of happening again

Finally a ban from Europe (as it would be embarassing for Scotland if Hearts couldn't complete their fixtures).

Spike Mandela
Finiing then is pointless as they are skint so they wont pay it.
Points deduction. Quick and effective.

In terms of the fine is there not money due from the SPL that they could withold from Hearts?

blackpoolhibs
It seems like Vlad is coming to town for one big shoot-out with SPL, and is ready to call their bluff. If he shows up on Reporting Scotland and they have somebody with the nads to ask searching questions, it could be great television.

I wonder if he's flying in today?

Maybe customs could look in his suitcase for a little extra spare cash he might be bringing in the country?

Keith_M
17-01-2012, 01:40 PM
The SPL comittee might decide to re-convene at a future date so they can make a judgement based on exactly how late the salaries are paid. I can't see them handing out punitive punishment based on one day.

It could be along the lines of, "We've given Hearts a further warning and will reconvene on ... to re-assess the situation"

Golden Bear
17-01-2012, 01:42 PM
I think the Beeb interview with Vlad has already taken place - not in Scotland but back in his home territory. I don't think we'll learn much more tonight other than the wee snippets that have already been released.

It seems strange that his new found enthusiasm for the hawrts has coincided with the opening of his new bank. Or am I just being cynical?

JimBHibees
17-01-2012, 01:43 PM
In terms of the fine is there not money due from the SPL that they could withold from Hearts?

Yep i think there is. I think SPL payments are staggered over the season. Was there not talk of Gretna getting money brought forward to try and help them see out the season. If so the fine could be deducted from these payments.

greenlex
17-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Knocked back by your own shirt sponsors. Hiw embarrasing.

carnoustiehibee
Maybe vlad is going to drop a bombshell tonight that will blow all of us out the water ( just realised the very bad puns) there is defiantly a method to his madness, after the media blackout and with Sergio and now vlad on tv, I've gotba strange feeling he has something up his sleeve.

If not then fandabbydossy!!

Exiled Hibby
I wonder if he's flying in today?

Maybe customs could look in his suitcase for a little extra spare cash he might be bringing in the country?

my understanding (which is no doubt wrong) is that the interview on Reporting Scotland tonight was recorded a day or two ago so, if correct, you can bet the late payment of January salaries is, at best, only mentioned theoretically - and more likely not at all.

JimBHibees
The SPL comittee might decide to re-convene at a future date so they can make a judgement based on exactly how late the salaries are paid. I can't see them handing out punitive punishment based on one day.

It could be along the lines of, "We've given Hearts a further warning and will reconvene on ... to re-assess the situation"

I think that is exactly what will happen however there should be some punishment meted out due to them not complying with the initial order.

Peevemor
17-01-2012, 01:51 PM
I think that is exactly what will happen however there should be some punishment meted out due to them not complying with the initial order.

What would be the point in calling an emergency meeting for tonight then and not, for example, Thursday. They've already had their warning.

I think the worst scenario would be if they've paid some but not all of their staff - a clear indication that the cash simply isn't available - neither in Scotland nor Lithuania.

GreenCastle
17-01-2012, 01:56 PM
I thought he was planning to sell the bank property in Edinburgh or is that another site?

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/vladimir_romanov_s_ukio_bankas_opens_after_4_year_ delay_1_2060745

Who seriously would use this bank :crazy:

So Vlad is on BBC 1 tonight ? :greengrin

Don't think the SPL will do points deduction - :rolleyes:

Dashing Bob S
17-01-2012, 01:58 PM
my understanding (which is no doubt wrong) is that the interview on Reporting Scotland tonight was recorded a day or two ago so, if correct, you can bet the late payment of January salaries is, at best, only mentioned theoretically - and more likely not at all.

Actually, that makes a lot more sense. I imagine if it looks too silly in light of todays developments, they will either pull the interview, or come clean that it was a pre-recorded job.

Peevemor
17-01-2012, 01:59 PM
I thought he was planning to sell the bank property in Edinburgh or is that another site?

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/vladimir_romanov_s_ukio_bankas_opens_after_4_year_ delay_1_2060745

Don't think the SPL will do points deduction - :rolleyes:

Not the same building(s).

grunt
17-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Hearts refutes SPL claim re unpaid wages.

"The club has made payment of the remuneration to each of the Players on 16th January 2012 and has documentary evidence to this effect."

Dashing Bob S
17-01-2012, 02:06 PM

"The club has made payment of the remuneration to each of the Players on 16th January 2012 and has documentary evidence to this effect."

The plot thickens...

Septimus
17-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Just seen on the World News here that Hearts have failed to pay their staff salaries. They are becoming World Wide Chapions for exactly the wrong reasons.

Spike Mandela
17-01-2012, 02:09 PM

Ha ha, chancers.

I consider myself 'paid in full' when money is in my bank, not when my company processes salaries. Surely there is legal terminology backing the SPL case.

The_Famous_HFC
17-01-2012, 02:20 PM
hmmm.....if Hearts did process the wages on 16th then technically it is down to the players respective banks to complete the transaction I assume?

The money will certainly show as coming out of Hearts bank on the 16th....

Could be an interesting meeting tonight.

SMAXXA
17-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Oww ma sides :faf::faf::faf::faf:

They never fail to amaze me, they have know for long enough of the conditions and ramifications of paying these wages on time, any company worth its salt would have had these payments processed 3-4 days prior, mind unless they were waiting on the cash they got through the gate from Saturdays game against St Midden to scrape together the rest of the sheckels.

Can see it now, boys away to buy a pie at half time, do you want a bovril, crisps, twix, capri sun, pizza, chips, curry pie with that, "naw", aww goin, goin buy one, "Naw am no wanting anything else Mr Romanaov" :greengrin

JimBHibees
17-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Ha ha, chancers.

I consider myself 'paid in full' when money is in my bank, not when my company processes salaries. Surely there is legal terminology backing the SPL case.

I would be astounded if there wasnt.

Bayern Bru
17-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Think there's a bit of a difference between a bank processing a cheque in two or three days, and actively not paying salaries for the best part of a month.

Then again, what do I know. It's not as if I get paid on time or anything.

:rolleyes:

SMAXXA
17-01-2012, 02:27 PM
hmmm.....if Hearts did process the wages on 16th then technically it is down to the players respective banks to complete the transaction I assume?

The money will certainly show as coming out of Hearts bank on the 16th....

Could be an interesting meeting tonight.

Nope, the company are required for the funds to be in the employees account on the date oy pay as per contractual agreement. Matters not on which day the company process the payment as long as it is ther eon time. I know with my company the payments are processed in a BACS run I think it is 4-5 days to a week before payday. Unless it is paif by CHAPS same day with a cut off at half 3 - 4PM I think.

Hibs90
17-01-2012, 02:30 PM

Well yes but the SPL ordered Hearts to have paid the 14 by yesterday. So if the money wasn't in the players bank accounts by midnight they missed the deadline.

Saorsa
17-01-2012, 02:31 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/jongleurs2.jpg

Spike Mandela
17-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Nope, the company are required for the funds to be in the employees account on the date oy pay as per contractual agreement. Matters not on which day the company process the payment as long as it is ther eon time. I know with my company the payments are processed in a BACS run I think it is 4-5 days to a week before payday. Unless it is paif by CHAPS same day with a cut off at half 3 - 4PM I think.

Vlad and UKIO might not be familiar with banking practices, oh, wait a minute:greengrin

Saorsa
17-01-2012, 02:36 PM

Don't think the SPL will do points deduction - :rolleyes:I'm wonder if any of the loonies on keechboak who think the the sun shines out of his torpedo tube will invest their dosh in his bank. Surely naebody with even a single brain cell would.

HFC 0-7
17-01-2012, 02:36 PM

Hearts probably had to wait for the money from the St Mirren game to be able to pay wages. so in order for them to pay on Monday they would have had to get the cash to the bank in the morning then make chaps payments to each player. They wouldnt have been able to do a BACS run prior to it if they didnt have money in the account as the BACS batch would fail. The CHAPS cut off time is 4pm, however, many banks stop accepting new payment requests at 1pm to give them time to process them.

SMAXXA
17-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Vlad and UKIO might not be familiar with banking practices, oh, wait a minute:greengrin

I wonder if he is confused with Bonking practices, he sure likes giving them a good old thumping when he feels like it :greengrin

SMAXXA
17-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Hearts probably had to wait for the money from the St Mirren game to be able to pay wages. so in order for them to pay on Monday they would have had to get the cash to the bank in the morning then make chaps payments to each player. They wouldnt have been able to do a BACS run prior to it if they didnt have money in the account as the BACS batch would fail. The CHAPS cut off time is 4pm, however, many banks stop accepting new payment requests at 1pm to give them time to process them.

Yeah like I said in one of my previous posts I think they will have been waiting for funds from the St Midden game aswell, no time to set up a CHAPS in that case.

weecounty hibby
17-01-2012, 02:41 PM

Spike if they do die, and I hope it does happen soon, give me a bell and we can go and join in what is sure to be the happiest wake I have ever attended. I may even buy you a beer. No honest!

greenlex
17-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Never mi d these inbreds. Whats happening with Darlington? Did they get a buyer by noon?

bingo70
17-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Could it be that the wages have been paid but the extra interest and legal costs haven't?

SMAXXA
17-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Never mi d these inbreds. Whats happening with Darlington? Did they get a buyer by noon?

Aye they did mate, seemingly some Easter European Submarine Commander :greengrin

weecounty hibby
17-01-2012, 03:00 PM

Good question, lets hope that for the sake of football that one of these clubs survive. C'mon someone buy Darlington, must be a better proposition than Hearts!!!!!!!!!

Twa Cairpets
17-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Good question, lets hope that for the sake of football that one of these clubs survive. C'mon someone buy Darlington, must be a better proposition than Hearts!!!!!!!!!

Certainly a better stadium.

Maybe thats a solution for Hearts, play home games at Darlo.

Jack
17-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Transfers can take only a few hours so this a couple of days stuff is a lot of nonsense.

He's been in charge for long enough they have no excuses for not having it in the accounts on time.

The group own a bank. They should know better than anyone how to deal with this in good time.

I don't think they should be hit with a big punishment. But the deduction of a few points for a 'first' offence and for taking the piss.

Hibercelona
17-01-2012, 03:15 PM
The SFA won't do a thing about it. They have as much of a love-in for these goons as they do for the OF.

If the situations were reversed and we'd had ended up in their mess, we would have got slammed for it long before now IMO.

patlowe
17-01-2012, 03:21 PM
I don't think they should be hit with a big punishment. But the deduction of a few points for a 'first' offence and for taking the piss.

I'd suggest about 30.

Twa Cairpets
17-01-2012, 03:23 PM
The SFA won't do a thing about it. They have as much of a love-in for these goons as they do for the OF.

If the situations were reversed and we'd had ended up in their mess, we would have got slammed for it long before now IMO.

Sorry you think this on the basis of what precisely?

They've been hit with fines for repeated misbehaviour, had countless players (rightly) sent off and suspended, and as a club have ceaselessly lambasted the SFA in the most puerile, ludicrous manner possible to the point where their repeated claims of unfair treatment have engendered exactly the same depths of myopic paranoia in the muppets over by as ever comes out of Parkhead or Ibrox. Love in? Hardly. And when have we ever been especially unfairly treated?

Westie1875
17-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Who cares what has been paid and when, the important question is how many points are getting deducted? :I'm waiti

Hibercelona
17-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Sorry you think this on the basis of what precisely?

They've been hit with fines for repeated misbehaviour, had countless players (rightly) sent off and suspended, and as a club have ceaselessly lambasted the SFA in the most puerile, ludicrous manner possible to the point where their repeated claims of unfair treatment have engendered exactly the same depths of myopic paranoia in the muppets over by as ever comes out of Parkhead or Ibrox. Love in? Hardly. And when have we ever been especially unfairly treated?

I'm not saying we've been unfairly treated. Please quote where I actually said that.

But when we were having a tough time back in the early 90's, what steps were taken by the SFA to try and help us out? None, what so ever. Not that I would have expected them to anyway.

Yet, they won't fine Hearts for repeatedly breaking vital rules because they think it will add to their finanical hardship. :confused:

Hibercelona
17-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Transfers can take only a few hours so this a couple of days stuff is a lot of nonsense.

He's been in charge for long enough they have no excuses for not having it in the accounts on time.

The group own a bank. They should know better than anyone how to deal with this in good time.

I'd be inclined to agree with you there. However.... first offence?

ancienthibby
17-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Brian MacLaughlin on Beeb Radio just now said that he 'spoke with Vlad last night'. So the interview appears to have been done.

He added that Vlad would consider further investment in Hertz if the SFA and Scottish media were reformed!

Lofarl
17-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Brian MacLaughlin on Beeb Radio just now said that he 'spoke with Vlad last night'. So the interview appears to have been done.

He added that Vlad would consider further investment in Hertz if the SFA and Scottish media were reformed!

So no investment then.

Saorsa
17-01-2012, 03:44 PM

He added that Vlad would consider further investment in Hertz if the SFA and Scottish media were reformed!:hilarious

That gives him a good get out then so he'll no have tae part with any dosh.

Cropley10
17-01-2012, 03:48 PM

Seriously, how much cash will they have taken from the St Mirren game?

Exiled Hibby
17-01-2012, 03:55 PM

Maybe they had a big wedge on a man getting sent off :wink:

Andy74
17-01-2012, 04:37 PM

Probably enough to pay a 2 or 3 players for a month. Not much more.

The excuse rthe last time doesn't wash either about wiating for part of the Jonsson money. Again, that would have paid a handful of players.

Golden Bear
17-01-2012, 04:51 PM
It doesn't matter how this latest farce pans out as it's already provided us with enough amusement and events will have done nothing to improve the relations between the football authorities and the mighty hawrts.

A wee shame really.

:hilarious

ancient hibee
17-01-2012, 04:59 PM

You're quite right that the SFA will do nothing about it.Particularly as it's the SPL that are dealing with it-it's nothing to do with the SFA.

Bostonhibby
17-01-2012, 05:25 PM

Not unreasonable demands, he is afer all a foreign, non resident who happens to own a small debt ridden business in Scotland, christ we should be undertaking electoral reform and reconsituting Parliament as well as maybe imposing a specfic tax levy on the nation so that we can give him and his chums some money to invest as successfully as they have been so far. Couldn't we just make him King?

And if we can get a royal yacht for the Queen in these times of austerity surely we could get, this basketballing, theatrical banker a submarine or two? His demands seem perfectly reasonable, to him anyway. Come on SFA, Media, the Banking regulator, HMRC, sundry creditors reform or else. Nutter.

Kaiser1962
17-01-2012, 05:40 PM

That gives him a good get out then so he'll no have tae part with any dosh.

Totally agree.

He is laying down conditions that he knows cannot be met.

The Gorf
17-01-2012, 05:49 PM
24 hours to go till pay day
Will the deadline be met ????
Will the painters overalls be back on ????
Does Vladimir really care ????
Let's hope not !!!!

Sorry if this has been replied to already but BBC Scotland say that no wages rcvd and SPL are convening tonight by teleconference to decide punishment.
Sorry again if you know this already but I have a very slow notebook.

down-the-slope
17-01-2012, 05:50 PM
SPL charge them with failure to act.......

CallumLaidlaw
17-01-2012, 05:51 PM
SPL: "Heart of Midlothian FC are being charged under SPL Rule A3.1 with failing to behave with the utmost good faith to the SPL."

Andy74
17-01-2012, 05:52 PM
SPL: "Heart of Midlothian FC are being charged under SPL Rule A3.1 with failing to behave with the utmost good faith to the SPL."

Telling porkies basically?

ancienthibby
17-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Sorry if this has been replied to already but BBC Scotland say that no wages rcvd and SPL are convening tonight by teleconference to decide punishment.
Sorry again if you know this already but I have a very slow notebook.

Not quite so!

What seems to be happening is that Hertz made some transfers after the 4 pm banking deadline yesterday and so, some players have been paid.

Hertz seem to be relying on the vagaries of the banking system as to when players/staff get paid.

Talk about playing with 23.59!!

The_Todd
17-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Translation: "Vlad, ya radge - we're no takin' yer **** anymore. See youse in court, eh?"

CallumLaidlaw
17-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Not quite so!

What seems to be happening is that Hertz made some transfers after the 4 pm banking deadline yesterday and so, some players have been paid.

Hertz seem to be relying on the vagaries of the banking system as to when players/staff get paid.

That's funny cos my work start processing my wages about 5 days before the day they're due so I get them in time. A man that runs a bank doesn't know this? I think not. Why should te players have to wait till after the due date. They don't care about the processing. I know I have standing orders and direct debits that come out on the day I get paid. I'm sure they're no different.

NYHibby
17-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Telling porkies basically?

A3.1 "In all matters and transactions relating to the League and Company each Club shall behave towards each other Club and
the Company with the utmost good faith."

http://www.scotprem.com/content/mediaassets/doc/SPL Rules as at 18-Apr-11 (CURRENT).pdf

This doesn't answer if the players were actually paid on time or not. It seems to relate to how the club has been interacting with the league instead.

Twiglet
17-01-2012, 06:08 PM
That's funny cos my work start processing my wages about 5 days before the day they're due so I get them in time. A man that runs a bank doesn't know this? I think not. Why should te players have to wait till after the due date. They don't care about the processing. I know I have standing orders and direct debits that come out on the day I get paid. I'm sure they're no different.

Yup. Same here. It takes a couple of days for the money to make it's way through the banking system. At my work, I know that some people, if pay day is a Monday, will have their money in their account at the weekend as they are the same bank as the work, so things are processed quicker. That may be why some (like Zaliukas) will have been paid yesterday.
All they need to do is get a copy of the transactions from the 14 players accounts (can ask the players to show them). There is no way they can change a transaction date.

Listening to Real Radio now. One Hearts fan so far going mad because no fines from the SFA for the Old Firm for European behaviour. They were saying lots have been phoning in, may listen to see what they have to say.

Peevemor
17-01-2012, 06:09 PM
A3.1 "In all matters and transactions relating to the League and Company each Club shall behave towards each other Club and
the Company with the utmost good faith."

http://www.scotprem.com/content/mediaassets/doc/SPL Rules as at 18-Apr-11 (CURRENT).pdf (http://www.scotprem.com/content/mediaassets/doc/SPL%20Rules%20as%20at%2018-Apr-11%20%28CURRENT%29.pdf)

This doesn't answer if the players were actually paid on time or not. It seems to relate to how the club has been interacting with the league instead.

Hearts were on a warning about late payment. They then publically announced that all due wages have been paid when in fact they hadn't.

Not the brightest are they?

Jones28
17-01-2012, 06:13 PM
...so is my facebook status a waste of time? Ie have they been paid yet :greengrin

"Hearts player not paid AGAIN. Would still rather be a Hibs fan than support that shambles of a club!"

I'm_cabbaged
17-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Brokeback a ***** hoot!! Moaning about Huns cheating for not paying tax and therefore getting better players. :) oh the irony......

YehButNoBut
17-01-2012, 06:16 PM
@IanBlackHMFC (http://www.hibs.net/#!/IanBlackHMFC)Ian Black
SPL can't find anything to charge Hearts with, so make maroon an illegal colour to wear. Fine imposed. #SPLyourehavingalaugh (http://www.hibs.net/#!/search?q=%23SPLyourehavingalaugh)

Rule 13.06 Any player found guilty of being a lazy ******* will be punished by Christian Nade sitting on their face #SPLyourehavingalaugh (http://www.hibs.net/#!/search?q=%23SPLyourehavingalaugh)

From Ian Black spoof twitter :greengrin

NYHibby
17-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Hearts were on a warning about late payment. They then publically announced that all due wages have been paid when in fact they hadn't.

Not the brightest are they?

My point was that I would have thought not paying your players would fall under a different rule. I would have also thought that not complying with a SPL order would have a specific rule associated with it. A3.1 seems pretty general to me, unless it is some sort of general catch all.

weecounty hibby
17-01-2012, 06:20 PM
SPL can't find anything to charge Hearts with, so make maroon an illegal colour to wear. Fine imposed. #SPLyourehavingalaugh (http://www.hibs.net/#!/search?q=%23SPLyourehavingalaugh)

Rule 13.06 Any player found guilty of being a lazy ******* will be punished by Christian Nade sitting on their face #SPLyourehavingalaugh (http://www.hibs.net/#!/search?q=%23SPLyourehavingalaugh)

From Ian Black spoof twitter :greengrin

making maroon an illegal colour to wear sounds like a pretty good suggestion to me

son of haggart
17-01-2012, 06:27 PM
My point was that I would have thought not paying your players would fall under a different rule. I would have also thought that not complying with a SPL order would have a specific rule associated with it. A3.1 seems pretty general to me, unless it is some sort of general catch all.

The first letters of the first six words of Clause 3.1 spell R.e.v.e.n.g.e.

It's a conspiracy I tell ye..

Meanwhile, in Romanovworld

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11790/7439277/Hearts-eye-Latvian-duo

The_Todd
17-01-2012, 06:28 PM
But what can the SPL do really? Fine them? They would need to chase Hearts through the courts to get a sniff of the payments. Dock points? Could do. Vlad doesn't care what position Hearts finish these days so it's not a deterrent. Expel them? I suppose if you continue to break the rules of a club then normally you'd get expelled. Or will the SPL just slap them on the wrist and let them continue to take the micky?

Hibrandenburg
17-01-2012, 06:41 PM
making maroon an illegal colour to wear sounds like a pretty good suggestion to me

That's not a punishment it's a perk.

Twa Cairpets
17-01-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm not saying we've been unfairly treated. Please quote where I actually said that. You didn't but clear statement that we would have been treated differently therefore obvious suggestion that we are treated differently. We're not.

But when we were having a tough time back in the early 90's, what steps were taken by the SFA to try and help us out? None, what so ever. Not that I would have expected them to anyway.

Yet, they won't fine Hearts for repeatedly breaking vital rules because they think it will add to their finanical hardship. :confused:

What tough time was that? The takeover? Nothing illegal or rule breaking, just a badly run business being stalked by a horrible wee fud with delusions of grandeur. Company law takes precedence over the SFA I'm afraid. Trust me I was there at the time. It was horrible but there wasn't anything they could do.

What rules have Hearts broken precisely?

TrinityHibs
17-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Can the SPL just not pay the players direct for all the money they have lost and interest and then fine them and take the money from the Sky money they get? To be honest dont know and dont really care.

TrinityHibs
17-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Can the SPL just not pay the players direct for all the money they have lost and interest and then fine them and take the money from the Sky money they get? To be honest dont know and dont really care.

Who put v buttons next to my name? Whats a v button? I notice some of you well posted fellas dont have v buttons but some have far far too many.

SteveHFC
17-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Theres a thread on kickback about boycotting away games :faf:

Nando™
17-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Who put v buttons next to my name? Whats a v button? I notice some of you well posted fellas dont have v buttons but some have far far too many.

And certain posters are in very precarious vDebt. Just technical difficulties no doubt :wink:

Twiglet
17-01-2012, 07:09 PM

Why? What are they hoping to achieve/show through that?

The_Todd
17-01-2012, 07:10 PM

Thats just because they can't take as many to Dunfermline as us. Quitters.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/10/29/1673a821-d138-4a79-87d3-2f9c2b1ca059.jpg

TrinityHibs
17-01-2012, 07:10 PM
And certain posters are in very precarious vDebt. Just technical difficulties no doubt :wink:

that made me laugh:greengrin

scoopyboy
17-01-2012, 07:15 PM
But what can the SPL do really? Fine them? They would need to chase Hearts through the courts to get a sniff of the payments. Dock points? Could do. Vlad doesn't care what position Hearts finish these days so it's not a deterrent. Expel them? I suppose if you continue to break the rules of a club then normally you'd get expelled. Or will the SPL just slap them on the wrist and let them continue to take the micky?

Hearts should not be immune to punishment simply because they are up s*** creek.

IMO they can be fined and instead of chasing the money through the courts the SPL can state if they don't pay then points will be deducted on a weekly basis until monies are paid.

Vlad would pay because he wouldn't want them relegated.

The_Todd
17-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Hearts should not be immune to punishment simply because they are up s*** creek.

IMO they can be fined and instead of chasing the money through the courts the SPL can state if they don't pay then points will be deducted on a weekly basis until monies are paid.

Vlad would pay because he wouldn't want them relegated.

Then the SPL should just call his bluff and go straight to expulsion. "Straighten yourselves up or it's either SFL3 or EoS League next season." I'd expect the SPL to not have to go that far once the threat is made.

Westie1875
17-01-2012, 07:39 PM
So when do we find out what the punishment is?

Scouse Hibee
17-01-2012, 07:47 PM
I predict the punishment will be diddly squat! I haven't read about this in any detail so don't really know much about it, can the SPL really do much about them paying their wages late?

nonshinyfinish
17-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Ahhh-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... GASP... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

The Harp Awakes
17-01-2012, 07:58 PM

I heard from a reliable sauce before Christmas, 1 more default in wages and it would mean a points deduction.

Craig_in_Prague
17-01-2012, 08:06 PM
I predict the punishment will be diddly squat! I haven't read about this in any detail so don't really know much about it, can the SPL really do much about them paying their wages late?

punishment could be: a fine, points deduction or transfer embargo.

greenginger
17-01-2012, 08:09 PM

I guess it will be a points deduction suspended on condition wages are paid on time until the end of the season. Ticks all the boxes of taking action without punishing the club and supporters as long as the club behaves.

If they late again Hell mend them, no one can say they were not warned. :thumbsup:

Mikey
17-01-2012, 08:11 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they get a points deduction, suspended to 16th February. And if they fail to pay on 16th Feb that points deduction will kick in and they'll get another one rolling on to 16th March.

They could lose 40 points by the end of the season :greengrin

Eyrie
17-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Fines can be deducted from league monies due to Hearts but a points deduction would be more effective. 10 points this time followed by 25 points thereafter and Hearts will already be relegated by the time of the next derby :aok:

Jim44
17-01-2012, 08:17 PM
A very hefty fine would suffice. If they pay it they are deeper in debt. If they don't pay up within a given time they would in addition be docked points and so, on and so on.

hibs0666
17-01-2012, 08:19 PM
What a shame lads...

Suck it up.

Woopsies :lolyam:

hibs0666
17-01-2012, 08:23 PM
I feel this geezer's pain...

Yes, there will be SPL employees reading Kickback tonight as well as the obvious media sc um. So, without it being lost in the many many threads and posts on here tonight I thought it best to have a clear thread direct simply for you.

Your corruption is a disgrace to your profession
Your corruption is a disgrace to our country
Your corruption is a disgrace to the game of football
Your blindness to the £49M due by Rangers FC is farcical
Your sweeping under the carpet of Neil Lennons actions last season has been a disgrace
Your eagerness to pounce on our great club is an embarrassment

SPL and media = 5cum. Corrupt to the core. I hope you all get what you deserve and very quickly.

F the SPL
F the monkeys

Choice :na na:

BEEJ
17-01-2012, 08:24 PM
It's a power struggle and Vlad is simply trying to play games with the footballing authorities over here to show who's boss.

In other words, "I'll hang around if you do as I say and comply with my wishes."

Cue - Yam hopes and expectations being raised momentarily.

A deliberate ploy in my opinion. "Let's argue in court the definition of 'payment' - since, SPL, you were not specific in the definition when you laid down those conditions a few weeks ago."

"We say the money left our account in Lithuania on Monday 16th - therefore payment has been made!"

So Vlad once again starts a war with the SPL by flirting with the boundary lines that they laid down. He protests his innocence but has kicked this off deliberately.

Contrary to what he stated in yesterday's interview, he can now walk away from the club due to this latest 'show of disrespect' from the footballing authorities in Scotland. Right on schedule, he and his flunkies are being reported tonight as 'outraged' by this decision of the SPL.

Yam supporters therefore will direct their ire at the SPL (and at the yellow bellied Edinburgh Council) rather than at Vlad and his entourage as they exit stage left.

Cute. But in its own way a bit predictable for Mr Romanov.

The_Todd
17-01-2012, 08:25 PM
I feel this geezer's pain...

Yes, there will be SPL employees reading Kickback tonight as well as the obvious media sc um. So, without it being lost in the many many threads and posts on here tonight I thought it best to have a clear thread direct simply for you.

Your corruption is a disgrace to your profession
Your corruption is a disgrace to our country
Your corruption is a disgrace to the game of football
Your blindness to the £49M due by Rangers FC is farcical
Your sweeping under the carpet of Neil Lennons actions last season has been a disgrace
Your eagerness to pounce on our great club is an embarrassment

SPL and media = 5cum. Corrupt to the core. I hope you all get what you deserve and very quickly.

F the SPL
F the monkeys

Choice :na na:

Pedantic_Hibee
17-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Kickback's a hoot tonight!!

They have nobody to blame but themselves, yet the delusion on there is staggering.

You've got trumpets on there saying because the wages were processed yesterday, Hearts have paid them? No, not quite, my little chums. When the money hits your bank account, then you've been paid.

I work in Payroll/HR and the company I administer have a staff of 5500. The employees are paid on the 24th of each month (if that falls on a Saturday/Sunday they get paid the last working day prior to the 24th). Each and every month we draft a timetable geared towards processing the bacs payments 3 days prior to payday. So for example, this month we'll send the BACS off on Thursday evening for payday on Tuesday. It's not rocket science. It really, really isn't.

If wages were processed yesterday to be paid today, one suspects it is CHAPs payments that have been made (presumably after the deadline for same day payment).

They were given a deadline, they didn't meet it. Doesn't matter if it was 10 seconds late, they didn't meet it. If it was a one-off then yes, of course it would be harsh. But you're talking about a club who very recently were circa 19 days late in processing contractual salaries. They're either at it, or they are truly rooked financially.

I've been in situations when catastrophes have occurred in Payroll (I'm talking actual real glitches in the system) yet we have managed to pull out all the stops to ensure staff receive their salary on time (and that's 5500 of them).

I had a situation last month leading up to Christmas whereby circa 110 staff didn't receive overtime/bonuses that were received late from their department. Although it was no fault of our own as a Payroll provider, we made emergency arrangements and had the monies paid to the employees within three days. So again, they're either at it, or they are truly rooked financially.

And to the other goats over there who are saying it's wrong to punish the players for this by imposing a points deduction on them; think of the opposing players who, as a result of losing/drawing matches to a team of higher quality players of whom their employer cannot afford, are missing out on win bonuses and the likes and to a bigger extent, the other SPL clubs who remain fiscal and realistic with their finances are missing out on SPL payments dependent on their final league position because of losing matches to a team of individuals for which their employer cannot afford.

You cannot hire players that are outwith your means and then blame everyone else when it goes wrong. You can't. Dress it up any way you like, Hearts fans, but you cannot blame everyone else.

If your carcass of a club hires players with a legally binding contract stating they will receive their over-inflated salary which you can ill afford to pay on a certain date each month, then it is your legal obligation to pay that over-inflated salary on that EXACT date every month. If you cannot, for whatever reason, pay that over-inflated salary on that EXACT date in any given month, you are liable for punishment and legal action. It's pretty simple.

You reap what you sow.

Only a Hearts fan could defend a man who for FOUR consecutive months, has not paid staff their salary on time. I for one, and I work in Payroll every day, would be going ballistic if my salary was not paid on the due date for one month, never mind four on the trot.

If it wasn't for the fact that their continued delusion and lack of backbone can only mean more harm to their club, I would actually get quite angry at their laissez-faire attitude towards the public hanging their once-proud name receives on a daily basis.

I can't think of many other clubs who have had the major sports channel in the country broadcasting live from outside their stadium on whether their staff would be paid their wages.

But no, not our little Jambos. This is normal to them, perfectly normal.

Heart of Midlothian F.C. 1874 - 2012...........embarrassed by nothing, offended by everything.

The_Todd
17-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Kickback's a hoot tonight!!

They have nobody to blame but themselves, yet the delusion on there is staggering.

You've got trumpets on there saying because the wages were processed yesterday, Hearts have paid them? No, not quite, my little chums. When the money hits your bank account, then you've been paid.

I work in Payroll/HR and the company I administer have a staff of 5500. The employees are paid on the 24th of each month (if that falls on a Saturday/Sunday they get paid the last working day prior to the 24th). Each and every month we draft a timetable geared towards processing the bacs payments 3 days prior to payday. So for example, this month we'll send the BACS off on Thursday evening for payday on Tuesday. It's not rocket science. It really, really isn't.

If wages were processed yesterday to be paid today, one suspects it is CHAPs payments that have been made (presumably after the deadline for same day payment).

They were given a deadline, they didn't meet it. Doesn't matter if it was 10 seconds late, they didn't meet it. If it was a one-off then yes, of course it would be harsh. But you're talking about a club who very recently were circa 19 days late in processing contractual salaries. They're either at it, or they are truly rooked financially.

I've been in situations when catastrophes have occurred in Payroll (I'm talking actual real glitches in the system) yet we have managed to pull out all the stops to ensure staff receive their salary on time (and that's 5500 of them).

I had a situation last month leading up to Christmas whereby circa 110 staff didn't receive overtime/bonuses that were received late from their department. Although it was no fault of our own as a Payroll provider, we made emergency arrangements and had the monies paid to the employees within three days. So again, they're either at it, or they are truly rooked financially.

And to the other goats over there who are saying it's wrong to punish the players for this by imposing a points deduction on them; think of the opposing players who, as a result of losing/drawing matches to a team of higher quality players of whom their employer cannot afford, are missing out on win bonuses and the likes and to a bigger extent, the other SPL clubs who remain fiscal and realistic with their finances are missing out on SPL payments dependent on their final league position because of losing matches to a team of individuals for which their employer cannot afford.

You cannot hire players that are outwith your means and then blame everyone else when it goes wrong. You can't. Dress it up any way you like, Hearts fans, but you cannot blame everyone else.

If your carcass of a club hires players with a legally binding contract stating they will receive their over-inflated salary which you can ill afford to pay on a certain date each month, then it is your legal obligation to pay that over-inflated salary on that EXACT date every month. If you cannot, for whatever reason, pay that over-inflated salary on that EXACT date in any given month, you are liable for punishment and legal action. It's pretty simple.

You reap what you sow.

Only a Hearts fan could defend a man who for FOUR consecutive months, has not paid staff their salary on time. I for one, and I work in Payroll every day, would be going ballistic if my salary was not paid on the due date for one month, never mind four on the trot.

If it wasn't for the fact that their continued delusion and lack of backbone can only mean more harm to their club, I would actually get quite angry at their laissez-faire attitude towards the public hanging their once-proud name receives on a daily basis.

I can't think of many other clubs who have had the major sports channel in the country broadcasting live from outside their stadium on whether their staff would be paid their wages.

Heart of Midlothian F.C. 1874 - 2012...........embarrassed by nothing, offended by everything.

Excellent, PH, just excellent. I defy any Jambo reading this (sane ones with the mental capacity for written communication only, please) to try and argue with these points.

BEEJ
17-01-2012, 09:00 PM

:agree: You're absolutely correct with all that.

But this latest fiasco has been planned in detail by Vlad to engineer yet another skirmish with the authorities, this time over apparently miniscule matters of timing.

It's Vlad's ticket out.