PDA

View Full Version : 2 in a row

monktonharp
14-01-2012, 11:48 PM
please Santa, a bit early I know but can we play all our games in Fife please. we usually win 3-2, so that will do for a good while,as if we loose 2, then scoring 3 is all right by me. yours faithfully, a happy Hibby.

CallumLaidlaw
14-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Don't wish for that. The first division Will have a fair few fife teams next season. Lol

Although living in rosyth, these games suit me just fine.

IWasThere2016
15-01-2012, 12:02 AM
please Santa, a bit early I know but can we play all our games in Fife please. we usually win 3-2, so that will do for a good while,as if we loose 2, then scoring 3 is all right by me. yours faithfully, a happy Hibby.

I think I last saw this under Mowbray .. two good (must) wins though :thumbsup:

monktonharp
15-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Don't wish for that. The first division Will have a fair few fife teams next season. Lol

Although living in rosyth, these games suit me just fine.awrite Callum, I was just getting a wee bit carried away with all the Fife euphoria:greengrin

Northernhibee
15-01-2012, 12:38 AM
This is where it turns around,a support more and more behind :pfgwa, a team that looks to have a few new signings coming in and the likes of Gaz, Osbourne etc. recovering from injuries, Sparky on fire and a new desire with Nutsy flushing out all the old bad influences.

Meanwhile across the city, 'they' are touting their entire squad to be able to pay the next set of wages and it can't be long before civil war erupts in their dressing room.

The Hibs are on the up at the same time the yams are away to plummet, it's a great time to be wearing or supporting the green and white of Hibernian F.C.

:flag: