PDA

View Full Version : United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Thecat23
14-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Today showed that when us fans get right behind the team and show that even facing the fact we were 1-0 down that we CAN make the difference. The players clearly got a lift and if we can do this week in week out and pull together like Pat needs us too then the Hibs will rise again.

Well done to the fans and players today. Today we stood together and Hibs stood their ground and battled.

S.sct
14-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Hate to crow over this one but exactly what I said during the week. Well done to all Hibbies who travelled.....

GGTTH

Bohemian_Hibee
14-01-2012, 08:48 PM
For a minute there, I thought I'd logged onto the hibs.net ? What with all this praise/positivety/goodwill?

We are Hibs - Born to Moan

Thomson1875
14-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Not a peep of abuse towards our own players (where i was) was actually pretty impressed, class hibs support there, never expected that amount through in all honesty.

Class atmosphere when the 2 stands got going.

frazeHFC
14-01-2012, 08:54 PM
The place was absolutely buzzing today, fantastic crowd went through. When we went down or to 2-2 people still got right behind the team.

When the players all came and clapped us before the game, it was brilliant, got everyone on their feet singing.

Was absolutely mental during the goals haha, such a huge game and we came out on top. :thumbsup:

Ps - Who's laughing now regarding that guy in their stand! :asshole: