View Full Version : Skacel

14-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Scores a hatrick against St Midden and the c ommentators on BBC Scotland are ****ing themselves....WTF?

This guy is playing at a lower level than what he should be in my opinion, at a club who pays him a wage on the never never....let's no give that lot too much credit ffs!

14-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Scores a hatrick against St Midden and the c ommentators on BBC Scotland are ****ing themselves....WTF?

This guy is playing at a lower level than what he should be in my opinion, at a club who pays him a wage on the never never....let's no give that lot too much credit ffs!

On the BBC "open mikes" broadcast I heard, the other commentators seemed to be give the idiot covering the Hearts match some real stick for obviously not being 'neutral' - I can't receive the local BBC UK/Scotland broadcast so maybe you were listening to an even more biased Hearts fan than the one I was?

Still - a hat trick's a hat trick.

14-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Who ****ing cares?

The horrible wee rat was just putting himself in the shop window so he gets a move to a team that'll actually pay him regularly!

I cannot stand the big beaked hertz **** and cannae wait till he's away again and stopped polluting my city..

Strange that you want to post up about this fud after a great win for Hibs ?! :confused:

Almost as strange as me replying :agree:

14-01-2012, 04:45 PM
On the BBC "open mikes" broadcast I heard, the other commentators seemed to be give the idiot covering the Hearts match some real stick for obviously not being 'neutral' - I can't receive the local BBC UK/Scotland broadcast so maybe you were listening to an even more biased Hearts fan than the one I was?

Still - a hat trick's a hat trick.

A more biased commentator than Allan Preston? I think not.

14-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Tin hat on here.

Well in fact hat off more like, yes i know a lot of them will be playing to put themselves in the shop window but you do have to hand it to the Hearts players. Yes we all like to think they are odious little creatures but to be performing the way they have of late with all the S*** going on in the background is pretty impressive. To go down to 10 men and then go behind only to come back and win the way they did, we would be creaming ourselves if it was Hibs???

14-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Tin hat on here.

Well in fact hat off more like, yes i know a lot of them will be playing to put themselves in the shop window but you do have to hand it to the Hearts players. Yes we all like to think they are odious little creatures but to be performing the way they have of late with all the S*** going on in the background is pretty impressive. To go down to 10 men and then go behind only to come back and win the way they did, we would be creaming ourselves if it was Hibs???
It will be all the sweeter when their best players leave and the backfill with under 19's. It would be particularly sweet if Scatchel gets sold this week after netting a hat trick. :agree:

14-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Tin hat on here.

Hats off to them?? Eh naw I don't think soooooo. They have better players than the rest of us because they buy on the never never. I'm no gonne get excited when they beat a team like St Mirren who probably pay their players a third of what those cheating ***** pay! **** thum!

14-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Cesky curak... Fakt.

14-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Over-rated wee gobsite. Fact.

14-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Who ****ing cares?

The horrible wee rat was just putting himself in the shop window so he gets a move to a team that'll actually pay him regularly!

I cannot stand the big beaked hertz **** and cannae wait till he's away again and stopped polluting my city..

Strange that you want to post up about this fud after a great win for Hibs ?! :confused:

Almost as strange as me replying :agree:

Have you seen my " Well done Pat" post ??

14-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Good player. That they can no longer afford.

Something's got to give, and I know exactly what that is. See ye :bye:

machibby
14-01-2012, 05:24 PM
right now couldn't give a flying *****e about anything to do with them

14-01-2012, 05:27 PM
It will be all the sweeter when their best players leave and the backfill with under 19's. It would be particularly sweet if Scatchel gets sold this week after netting a hat trick. :agree:
Doubt he will be sold. Who would pay for a player who has less than 3 weeks left on his contract.

14-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Chill.

14-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Hats off to them?? Eh naw I don't think soooooo. They have better players than the rest of us because they buy on the never never. I'm no gonne get excited when they beat a team like St Mirren who probably pay their players a third of what those cheating ***** pay! **** thum!

Calm your jets will you.

They went to a club that offered to pay them more than anyone else, i am sure if you had two employers trying to get you to join them you would not be interested in the one that would pay you more.

The point i was making is that despite the fact they have no idea where there futures lie they can still pull out a result like today.

14-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Skacel is a **** :aok:

14-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Calm your jets will you.

They went to a club that offered to pay them more than anyone else, i am sure if you had two employers trying to get you to join them you would not be interested in the one that would pay you more.

The point i was making is that despite the fact they have no idea where there futures lie they can still pull out a result like today.

Beat it....Couldn't give a rats arse if they got paid or not. That club has been a joke for years but for some reason players still risk the chance signing for them. Everyoine knows that clubs financial position, everyone knows that their owner is mad as a brush, so do I feel sorry for them? Naw! Do I congrat them when they beat a team like St.Mirren who don't have anywhere near the same quality of player. Naw!

14-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Just saw the goals and that was a quality hat-trick.

14-01-2012, 06:39 PM

Who cares?

Very strange bringing this up just after Hibs had won their first game in months it seems.

Maybe you anti Hibs user name is a giveaway though.

14-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Cesky curak... Fakt.

Over-rated wee gobsite. Fact.

How cool is it that hibs.net has a Scottish translation function? Well played admins.

14-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Beat it....Couldn't give a rats arse if they got paid or not. That club has been a joke for years but for some reason players still risk the chance signing for them. Everyoine knows that clubs financial position, everyone knows that their owner is mad as a brush, so do I feel sorry for them? Naw! Do I congrat them when they beat a team like St.Mirren who don't have anywhere near the same quality of player. Naw!

:aok: Very good.

14-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Wish there was no yam threads tonight after our result today, but its here so i will comment , skacel is a quality player for them at least , hope he leaves them as soon as