PDA

View Full Version : Useless Motherwell ....

Jim44
14-01-2012, 03:57 PM
....... villains of the SPL tonight. They allow ICT to keep their distance from us and let the Jambos stroll into 3rd place.

hibee62
14-01-2012, 03:59 PM
....... villains of the SPL tonight. They allow ICT to keep their distance from us and let the Jambos stroll into 3rd place.

After seeing them at Easter Road when they won 1-0 I didn't get the fuss. Think they may slowly slide down the league table now... IMO, there are better teams in the league outside the old firm.

Part/Time Supporter
14-01-2012, 04:14 PM
I think they've only beaten Queen's Park (last week in the cup) at home since September.

Bishop Hibee
14-01-2012, 04:14 PM

Motherwell's home record is poor but a great 3 points for ICT.

Looking at Hertz starting XI, as many as 8 of them would arguably be in our starting XI. This will not be the case by the 1st of February though :agree:

Jim44
14-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Motherwell's home record is poor but a great 3 points for ICT.

Looking at Hertz starting XI, as many as 8 of them would arguably be in our starting XI. This will not be the case by the 1st of February though :agree:

I'm sorry to have to disagree BH. They're working really well together as a team and I don't see many of them leaving. As I've said before, they'll probably get away with a bit of tweaking of contracts and negotiate a mutually acceptable drop in salary. If they are paid on time on Monday, I think they will carry on regardless.

Andy74
14-01-2012, 05:48 PM

1 win in 8. Caller on already tonight looking for McCall to be sacked.

Andy74
14-01-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm sorry to have to disagree BH. They're working really well together as a team and I don't see many of them leaving. As I've said before, they'll probably get away with a bit of tweaking of contracts and negotiate a mutually acceptable drop in salary. If they are paid on time on Monday, I think they will carry on regardless.

When they have needed a player sale to pay wages who pays them for the rest of the season?

They are going out their way to look like they are financially okay during January to try and encourage proper bids.

I can't see them carrying on regardless for much longer.

Keith_M
14-01-2012, 05:51 PM
1 win in 8. Caller on already tonight looking for McCall to be sacked.

Was it Yogi? :wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
14-01-2012, 11:09 PM
heard the skint ones singing their "yoo-ro-pee-an" song today on radio...
maybe their solitary home Euro game will bring in a wage for this 'week to week' outfit! LOL

Liberal Hibby
14-01-2012, 11:16 PM
There are more points between Hearts and Rangers than there are between us and them.

Everyone from third downwards can beat anyone else.