PDA

View Full Version : What will we do if Dunfermline score first?

RIP
13-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Hold our nerve
Raise our voices
Shout ourselves hoarse
Never give up

We have to be the difference between the two teams

GERRINTAETHEM!!!

frazeHFC
13-01-2012, 07:28 PM
:thumbsup:

PADDY FENLONS GREEN AND WHITE ARMY!

blackpoolhibs
13-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Score twice.

iHIBS
13-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Score two!

Tricla
13-01-2012, 08:07 PM
I think if Dunfy score first there will still be encouragement from the away support.

If the same thing happened at ER though.............:rolleyes:

GreenCastle
13-01-2012, 08:09 PM
I would expect Hibs fans to keep backing the team :agree:

Tomorrow they really need it - Fenlon is sorting the team out as time goes on and he at least needs our support - so come summer he can really adapt the team to his own :pfgwa

Baldy Foghorn
13-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Hold our nerve
Raise our voices
Shout ourselves hoarse
Never give up

GERRINTAETHEM!!!

:agree::agree::agree::agree:

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Sir David Gray
13-01-2012, 08:16 PM
If nothing else, Pat Fenlon deserves the support from the fans, if not the players. He has shown over the past few days that he's not shy about making tough and ruthless decisions and I think everyone should be getting behind him at this crucial time in the season.

It's difficult to overstate the importance of tomorrow's game for the club as a whole and I think everyone has to be pulling in the same direction just now, for the good of the club.

coco22
13-01-2012, 08:16 PM
I would expect Hibs fans to keep backing the team :agree:

Tomorrow they really need it - Fenlon is sorting the team out as time goes on and he at least needs our support - so come summer he can really adapt the team to his own :pfgwa

i am totally impressed with the quick departures of certain individuals at the club, long overdue proper clearout in the making. quality replacements to follow soon hopefully and PF and the remaining team should get nothing but the full backing tomorrow. lets turn the corner...

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Hope that it is an own goal.

nonshinyfinish
13-01-2012, 08:20 PM
:pfgwa

Captain Trips
13-01-2012, 08:21 PM
I would be more worried if we go 1-0 up with our record from infront, I think if we go 0-1 we will see what they are about hopefully more than dunf.

brianmc
13-01-2012, 08:32 PM
They won't!

Albion Hibs
13-01-2012, 09:31 PM
I think we are better off going 1 nil down away from home. I would hope we simply get behind the team, we went 1 nil down last week and came away winners.

Alternatively we could verbally abuse the new boy and see if he reacts to get himself a 1 game ban?!

Geo_1875
13-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Straight back to the pub........

nortonhibby
13-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Hold our nerve
Raise our voices
Shout ourselves hoarse
Never give up

GERRINTAETHEM!!!

we must be Happy Clappers:pfgwain Paddy we must trust:flag:

Pedantic_Hibee
13-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Sir Patrick of Fenlon requires our vociferous support and backing, not only because he's earning it tenfold but to also show the remaining players that we, the fans, are 100% behind the manager and are buying into his ethos.

Jones28
14-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Won't happen, 0-3 the Hibees!

Doyle, Griffiths and Francomb to score on his debut at 66/1 when we've all got a cheeky bet on :aok::flag:

GGTTH

Gmack7
14-01-2012, 07:12 AM
a well known phrase from dads army springs to mind

BSEJVT
14-01-2012, 07:23 AM

You stupid boy?

They dont like it up em?

We're doomed?

Dont panic?

Gmack7
14-01-2012, 07:46 AM
You stupid boy?

They dont like it up em?

We're doomed?

Dont panic?
i prefer the last option,but the other 3 could apply

offshorehibby
14-01-2012, 08:16 AM
You stupid boy?

They dont like it up em?

We're doomed?

Dont panic?.

DanHFC1875
14-01-2012, 09:00 AM
I would be more worried if we go 1-0 up with our record from infront, I think if we go 0-1 we will see what they are about hopefully more than dunf.
Sorry mate, but that's a load eh ****** lol... I won't be worried if we go 1-0 up wtf!?

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-01-2012, 09:05 AM

ask to be excused??

HFC 0-7
14-01-2012, 10:21 AM
I think if Dunfy score first there will still be encouragement from the away support.

If the same thing happened at ER though.............:rolleyes:

Uber away fan alert! :wink:

The away fans are getting just as bad as the home fans. The away fans got a GIRFUY from a player.

Eyrie
14-01-2012, 10:58 AM
"Don't tell them, Pike" ?

Dashing Bob S
14-01-2012, 11:12 AM
If nothing else, Pat Fenlon deserves the support from the fans, if not the players. He has shown over the past few days that he's not shy about making tough and ruthless decisions and I think everyone should be getting behind him at this crucial time in the season.

It's difficult to overstate the importance of tomorrow's game for the club as a whole and I think everyone has to be pulling in the same direction just now, for the good of the club.

Agree with all the positives about PF so far. He hasn't been all bombastic like Yogi, but by his actions and his spare but well-chosen words, he's demonstrated more passion for the club in one month than Calderwood did in twelve.

I think that because we have a manager who cares, the fans are now starting to again. Of course, at the end of the day it's all about results, but PF knows, and I think most of us share the belief, that you have to get rid of a lot of the can't or don't want to type of players that litter the club before results can be expected to improve.

col02
14-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Now is the time for the fans, players and manager to step up to the mark and start pulling in the same direction. The defeatist attitude has to be thrown away from the stands as well as the players and maybe just maybe we might see enough players start performing closer to their capable levels again. We do not have as poor a squad on paper as some people make out what we do have is a group low on confidence. We can influence that and make the managers job easier by trying to encourage them more and following his lead. No Hibs supporter ever wants Hibs to lose but there is a case of acceptance at times that we will lose. I would love to be taking my kids back to Hibs games where we have no inferiority complex from either the fans or the players! We are a big club which has lost it's way a little bit but with hard work and some endeavour can start dragging our way back up again! :pfgwa

--------
14-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Agree with all the positives about PF so far. He hasn't been all bombastic like Yogi, but by his actions and his spare but well-chosen words, he's demonstrated more passion for the club in one month than Calderwood did in twelve.

I think that because we have a manager who cares, the fans are now starting to again. Of course, at the end of the day it's all about results, but PF knows, and I think most of us share the belief, that you have to get rid of a lot of the can't or don't want to type of players that litter the club before results can be expected to improve.

:agree: :top marks

Tricla
14-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Uber away fan alert! :wink:

:greengrin

The away fans are getting just as bad as the home fans. The away fans got a GIRFUY from a player.

Fair point. Never used to be that way though. Away crowd was always good banter.

HFC 0-7
14-01-2012, 02:15 PM
:greengrin

Fair point. Never used to be that way though. Away crowd was always good banter.

The away fans have been more patient but the patience is wearing thin amongst them now as well I think.

Keith_M
14-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Well, now's when we find out............................

Houchy
14-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Hold our nerve
Raise our voices
Shout ourselves hoarse
Never give up

GERRINTAETHEM!!!

:singing:We're going to score one more than you:singing:

--------
14-01-2012, 04:00 PM
:singing:We're going to score one more than you:singing: