PDA

View Full Version : Attitude

Green Cabbage 7
13-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Good on Pat Fenlon right attitude and application! That's been missing for long enough! Now let's get behind the wee man from the board, players and us the support! I really like how he turns negatives into something constructive! He comes across really well and knows what he is talking about!

JohnScott
13-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Good on Pat Fenlon right attitude and application! That's been missing for long enough! Now let's get behind the wee man from the board, players and us the support! I really like how he turns negatives into something constructive! He comes across really well and knows what he is talking about!

Sorry, it'll never catch on!:wink:

spike220
14-01-2012, 10:14 AM
I was just thinking of starting a thread in this myself, but you got in first. Seems to me PF knows what it takes to win. It is not merely ability, it is attitude. 85% attitude and 15% skill. I would rather have a team with the right attitude and less skill, that a team with all the skill in the world and no attitude or application, yes you need both to compete at the top. However Pat has came in and is working on the attitude thing, his acquisitions are his chance to get the attitude and skill on board. However with players he has inherited the message is clear, he wants attitude over anything else. Get this right and we will be as safe as houses and out of the relegation battle.

GGTTH

Sammy7nil
14-01-2012, 10:41 AM
I know what your saying and well done Pat for emptying some dross.

BUT

Would you like Benji Deek Zemamma and Miller in the team ? All had attitude problems.

The balance has to be right we are playing football and for me the main thing is ability and a few old heads to teach the younger ones the right attitude.

No ability means relegation "battles" year on year with a team of average players trying very hard. We have had the average players lets get back to some with ability Doyle looks like a good start.

Phil MaGlass
14-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Spot on, we need the fans to now generate the positivity further, all the right sounds (atlast) seem to be coming from the club,the manager is the shot in the arm we have been screaming out for, positivity breeds positivity, WIN LOSE OR DRAW today we should be getting right behind the team regardless. Show the club and the team were behind them 100%.

:take thatHIBS GERINTAETHUM:take that,