PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

Baldy Foghorn
12-01-2012, 08:54 PM
The Club usually puts out marketing for season ticket renewals around March time IIRC.

Barring an incredible run of results in our favour, we are likely to still be involved in dogfight to stay up.....How would they market it, if the threat of relegation was feasible?

Would they market for SPL, and make refunds if the worst was to happen?

SteveHFC
12-01-2012, 08:55 PM
I would rather wait and see what division we are in next season before renewing my season ticket.

Hermit Crab
12-01-2012, 08:57 PM
I would rather wait and see what division we are in next season before renewing my season ticket.

I think a lot of people will share that view :agree:

Scouse Hibee
12-01-2012, 09:01 PM
The Club usually puts out marketing for season ticket renewals around March time IIRC.

Barring an incredible run of results in our favour, we are likely to still be involved in dogfight to stay up.....How would they market it, if the threat of relegation was feasible?

Would they market for SPL, and make refunds if the worst was to happen?

Earlier than March mate, paid my deposit in Feb last year!

Baldy Foghorn
12-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Earlier than March mate, paid my deposit in Feb last year!

They need a serious spin doctor, to market them this time around then...........:greengrin

mca
12-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Reckon hibs will probably keep the season tickets at the same prices / or / they will slightly reduce them for next year regardless of relegation ...

HH81
12-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Like I have said before I'd like Hibs to adopt the cougars way of selling season tickets (ie more they sell the less the price), doubt it will happen though.

Baldy Foghorn
12-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Reckon hibs will probably keep the season tickets at the same prices / or / they will slightly reduce them for next year regardless of relegation ...

Be surprised if we got relegated and prices remained same, that would show some nerve......

Geo_1875
12-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Be surprised if we got relegated and prices remained same, that would show some nerve......

Did they not keep prices the same last time we went down?

Hermit Crab
12-01-2012, 09:58 PM

They kept them the same when we came back up but i cant remember if they went down when we went down.

nortonhibby
12-01-2012, 10:00 PM

Good post and that would work but with RP At the helm it wont happen :pfgwa

Baldy Foghorn
12-01-2012, 10:07 PM

Cant mind rico, that was in my halcyen drinking days:rolleyes:

Scouse Hibee
12-01-2012, 10:07 PM
50% reduction for those who kept the faith this season and bought a ST :greengrin

Not sure what to do for those who kept the faith and pay at the gate every week though. Maybe offer them the same deal if they can produce every ticket stub :wink: