PDA

View Full Version : Pick 4 from the rumour mill

AlbertK86
12-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Going on past experience and not being able to move on everybody we want to I can't see us being able to sign more than another four to add to Doyle, Francomb and Griffiths.... hope I'm wrong because i think we need at least another six.

From all the names been mentioned so far or any other realistic targets who does everybody want in

I'll go for

McPake
Stephen Hughes
Brennan
Twigg

Dinkydoo
12-01-2012, 06:51 PM
I honestly think if Francomb and Doyle turn out to be good, along with singing McPake, Brennan and Twigg that we'll have the makings of a decent side - I'm assuming however that the footage of McPake, Brennan and Twigg on YouTube is a reasonable reflection of their abilities (I know, I know, please nobody mention DeGraff :greengrin).

Stack

Francomb -- Hanlon -- McPake -- Booth

Brennan -- Stevenson -- Osbourne --Sproule

Griffths -- Doyle

Not exactly an amazing side but shirley more than capable of keeping us up......I hope.

Aldo
12-01-2012, 06:54 PM
I honestly think if Francomb and Doyle turn out to be good, along with singing McPake, Brennan and Twigg that we'll have the makings of a decent side - I'm assuming however that the footage of McPake, Brennan and Twigg on YouTube is a reasonable reflection of their abilities (I know, I know, please nobody mention DeGraff :greengrin).

Stack

Francomb -- Hanlon -- McPake -- Booth

Brennan -- Stevenson -- Osbourne --Sproule

Griffths -- Doyle

Not exactly an amazing side but shirley more than capable of keeping us up......I hope.

Dinky. I don't mean to be disrespectful here and I respect your choices but why Sproule.... Empty jersey. Brings nowt to team at mo.

Yes I will eat ma words if he scores the winner on Sat but sorry not worth a place in starting 11 IMHO.

Famous Fiver
12-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Dinkydoo

Singing?

Think it should be signing unless we're looking to recruit a choir. If it is a choir can we have that Gareth whotsisname to take charge?

Pedantic rant over.

Dinkydoo
12-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Dinky. I don't mean to be disrespectful here and I respect your choices but why Sproule.... Empty jersey. Brings nowt to team at mo.

Yes I will eat ma words if he scores the winner on Sat but sorry not worth a place in starting 11 IMHO.

No problem at all!

Truth be told I was struggling to think of anyone by the time I got to Left Mid who could actually play there, so I stuck him in - for his 45 mins against Celtic in that position if nothing else.

We probably do need another winger in addition to what's already posted above....... I've just always kinda thought he might turn out good again if he was in a better team, which I realise is very 'green tinted' of me.

Dinkydoo
12-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Dinkydoo

Singing?

Think it should be signing unless we're looking to recruit a choir. If it is a choir can we have that Gareth whotsisname to take charge?

Pedantic rant over.

I'm posting using tapatalk on my iPod, enough said? :greengrin

Sergeant Hibs
12-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Riga
Twigg
McPake
Brennan

Famous Fiver
12-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Dinky

Come to think of it, after the stick Paddy Fenlon has been taking from some on this site, we might not be too far away from getting Gareth in to work a wee miracle.

007 Mickey Weir
12-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Just Having a look at how the squad is sitting until end of season -

GK
Stack/Brown/Grant

RB
Francomb/Hart
CB
Hanlon/O’Hanlon/Murray/Stephens(New signing)
LB
Booth/Smith

LM
Galbraith (New signing)
CM
Wotherspoon/Ozzy/Stevenson/Towell/Scott/Stanton (New signing)
RM
Sproule (New signing)

ST
Griffiths/Doyle/O’Connor/Caldwell

So we need CB/RM/CM/LM

CB - McPake
RM - Riga
LM - Brennan
CM - Hughes

All realistic and do help fill problem areas. Don't need to break the bank.

But we will see what Paddy thinks.

SteveHFC
12-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Stack
Francomb
Stephens
McPake
Booth
Riga
Osbourne
Hughes/Stevenson
Brennan
Griffiths
O'Connor

Subs:
Brown
Hanlon
Murray
Wotherspoon
Stevenson/Hughes
Doyle
Twigg

Reserves:
O'Hanlon
Galbraith
Hart
Scott
Sproule
Towell
Welsh
Caldwell
Smith
Stanton
Grant

How would anyone feel about this Line-Up?

Sergeant Hibs
12-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Stack
Francomb
Stephens
McPake
Booth
Riga
Osbourne
Hughes/Stevenson
Brennan
Griffiths
O'Connor

Subs:
Brown
Hanlon
Murray
Wotherspoon
Stevenson/Hughes
Doyle
Twigg

Reserves:
O'Hanlon
Galbraith
Hart
Scott
Sproule
Towell
Welsh
Caldwell
Smith
Stanton
Stanton
Grant

How would anyone feel about this Line-Up?

I'd swap Stephens for Hanlon but apart from that much happier and less worried about the defence ****ing up every time they got near the ball